Phantis Forums

Gatoules vs Panathinaikos

dimitriis

Again Morris makes a mistake that cost us a goal... I am sick and tired of people calling him our best defender... This year he sucks... :tdown:

Malezani is naping on the bench again

I agree file... this year Morris sucks... kanei polla lathoi :tdown:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again Morris makes a mistake that cost us a goal... I am sick and tired of people calling him our best defender... This year he sucks... :tdown:

yes and also galinovic!

it is like he can not communicate with the defenders

i have no idea why some people are against Seric....hes simply a great player hes way faster than the rest of our attackers, can dribble, pass and play defense......id much rather see him than Darlas!!!

A re Malesani me tis lalakies sou!

From the start of the game, I knew that Seric would be the weakest link and he proved me right. Why does he insist with this player I don't understand. Do we want a second Conceicao? Hell no.

O Paniwnios eixe prwtovoulia twn kinisewn mexri to 60' giati paizame ousiastika me 10. O Seric eprepe na bgei prwtos, oxi teleutaios kai dustuxws o Malesani apodeiknuei peritrana oti exei emmones. Kako pragma.

Paidia an kai autogoal, o Leontiou edeikse ti paixtoura einai. He led PAO to a great win.

Malesani just corrected his initial mistakes, he did nothing extraordinary!

After the 60th minute, our players demonstrated that football is indeed a simple sport.

Etsi apla katw tin mpala, irema, pases eksupnes kai oxi viastikes, KOMMENES OI GIOMES, kai t'apotelesmata erxontai.

TA PAIDIA AUTA DEN EINAI TO MELLON, EINAI TO PARON

maybe Seric had a bad game tonight- but he has been our BEST many games. He is a great player. there is no comparison even possible to be made to conceicao.....Seric is faster than our whole forward line, he can cross and take set peices- without him what would we have on the left? shitty Darlas whos good one game crap the next? You prefer Wooter? or Theodoridis who gets on and is garbage?

seriously let the team build.........celebrate the 4-2 win, 4 goals in Nea Smyrni isnt bad at all...

shitty Darlas whos good one game crap the next? You prefer Wooter? or Theodoridis who gets on and is garbage?

Pes mou ena mats pou epaikse polu kala o Seric (ektos tou mats me Werder opou i kali apodosi tou sxetizetai me tin anuparksia tou Owomoyela). Oso gia ton Darla pou apokaleis shitty, ton eides simera pou mpike allagi anti tou Seric e???? O Darlas duo metria (oxi kaka) paixnidia ekane.

O Theodoridis kserei deka kantaria mpala parapanw apo Seric. Twra giati den ton vazei pio suxna o Malesani, kaneis den kserei. O Woouter einai akoma stin omada? :rolleyes:

yes and also galinovic!

it is like he can not communicate with the defenders

I dont think Galinovis is sucks....

When Panionios scored their 2nd I was quite upset and

couldn't believe how down we seemed to be - very very poor marking

and childish defensive lapses that caused us unnecessary grief by the

70th minute.

I was hoping our defensive frailties would dissipate as the season

progressed but it hasn't changed one single iota.

IT STUNK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND IT STINKS NOW.

The only credit I'm going to give is for the last 25 mins. where we showed

character to fight back and win the game.

Humbly I should say congrats to Kotsios who started the revival and also

ended it with his long pass for Pap to run onto.

I'm not a fan of Ilia and probably won't ever be but last night was a

better performance by him even if though at times he still looked shaky.

As for Malezani I still believe he's not what we need at PAO though from

all reports it seems like the only best thing he has done (apart from giving

the youngsters opportunities) is instilling a change in mentality & attitude towards training.

Pending injuries, I don't see the side changing much for next weeks home

game vs Kallithea with the only addition being Equi in for Seric.

Other than that the team has miles & miles of hard work to do before they

can show me they've turned the corner.

lucky,very lucky ..............or NOT???????

re crazy imarton!!! Na min eimaste mia fora lucky? Olo trwme goal sto telos, me AEK, me Atromito, me Irakli, me Udineze (entos). H AEK den einai tuxeri sxedon se ola ta mats? Kai i tuxi sto paixnidi einai.

Emeis edw ton Malesani ton leme gkantemi :D

re crazy imarton!!! Na min eimaste mia fora lucky? Olo trwme goal sto telos, me AEK, me Atromito, me Irakli, me Udineze (entos). H AEK den einai tuxeri sxedon se ola ta mats? Kai i tuxi sto paixnidi einai.

Emeis edw ton Malesani ton leme gkantemi :D

re dimitraki,lucky sas eipa gia to sugekrimeno agona, de sas evrisa palikari mou.

4-3-3

galinovic

vyntra goumas morris darlas

biscan

gonzales leontiou

mantzios gekas papdopoulos

eventually, tziolis will take over for biscan and tripotseris will take over for morris....

thats 88% greek players....

i also think a RB and possibly a CB to take over for goumas would be nice... i think vyntra is a nice guy but is the weakest part of the lineup...

If i ever see wooter start again.. im gonna get depressed...

thats just my opinion..

later skaters

lucky,very lucky ..............or NOT???????

honestly- if fans start bitching about now we win because we are lucky it is pure bullshit because lets not forget the games with BAD luck that we lost .......

this was a well deserved win. period. i only saw the second half but Panionios had 2 chances- one of them a free kick in the 93rd......the other one a mistake by morris. the rest was all PAO controlling the play and we had some good chances missed too.

Papadopoulos and Gkekas are getting back in form (Papadopoulos was very very impressive- his first touch is probably the best in the league)

so yeah we got some odd goals but continued to press and got our game winners...no complaints

@bar7

you make a point. honestly i dont think this team would be any better with that p******s gios on the team...id rather have pap, gkekas, mantzios

^^^ Don't believe everything you read. It was 2500 efapax, and then a normal salary (800 Euros a month or something) + bonus if he plays in games.

Would YOU sign for 2500 a year?

I don't know what I would do if I was an 18 year old football player. All I know is that everyone else accepted that deal (Gantsef, Siontis, Stathis etc).

Exciting game, good win, 4 goals, finally.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, it was Panionios, we were playing.

The bad:

Morris is having an off year, he is much worse than he can be.

He makes silly mistakes close to the goal, and has communication problems with Galinovic.

Vyntra is better at attacking than defending...He leaves gaps in the back.

Nilson should be a candidate for RB when healthy.

The good:

Leontiou was not to blame for the own goal, unlike Morris.

He gave a burst to the team, and at times reminded me of Borrelli...

I would love to see him play with Gonzo and Darla/Tzioli in the middle.

Hopefully his game can complement and not interfere with Gonzo.

Seric was hired as a defensive player, to replace Munch at LB, and should play for Kotsios. He and Darlas could cover the left side.

Biscan was actually pretty good, and made some accurate passes.

Papa has been on a roll.

If we play with 3 up front, I would rather see, Mantzios than Bidis.

I liked the quick passing, we were less predictable.

PEACE

The good:

Leontiou was not to blame for the own goal, unlike Morris.

He gave a burst to the team, and at times reminded me of Borrelli...

I would love to see him play with Gonzo and Darla/Tzioli in the middle.

Hopefully his game can complement and not interfere with Gonzo.

id say i agree with you

Leontiou is really great.....he is 20 years old and he plays like hes 25......

i would much rather have this kid than Giagiaka Toure anyday- Leontiou's passes are just what we have been missing. He reminds me of the pre-euro Basinas and thats going to mean we have a great player coming up.

As much as some can complain about management- they have made sure we have a great youth program- its obvious we are many levels above in this than any other club in Greece.

As for Bidis----i totally agree with you- if we switched Gkekas on the right, Pap on the left and Mantzios in center.......that would be devastating---but i think hes leaving Bidis a bit further back so it makes some sense.....

and I really hope Papadopoulos resigns soon!

Archived