Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Kalithea

Montreal_Thrillos

With the fans back... this is going to be an easy win for us. We must NOT underestemate anyone though.. We must keep rolling and keep this 6 point lead till the end. AEK and PAO have the fight it out themselves for the 2nd spot and we shouldn't be any part of that.

I feel like Kostadinou will strike again in this match

once again OSFP pull another late win out of there ass......

you dont win anything without some luck--- but this is ridiculous! ;)

credit to Kallithea they really have some potential but theyre just not going to stay up.....games in this league arent as easy anymore are they....

WELL DONE THRYLE! WITH THE HELP OF THE REFEREE AS ALWAYS YOU WON!

re paoktzi is one thing vazelia crying that have some team but paokaki also.give me a break.get a team and some money first and then come and talk.as salpigidis said sshhhhhooooooooouuuuuuuuu..................... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: keep quiet....

re paoktzi is one thing vazelia crying that have some team but paokaki also.give me a break.get a team and some money first and then come and talk.as salpigidis said sshhhhhooooooooouuuuuuuuu..................... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: keep quiet....

You both are right but the ref did help Oly win!!! No big deal!! We are use to that!!! Good game from both teams and a fair win for Oly :LOL:

Archived