Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

i have got a trick for youre shiity managment!

heres atrick for your shitty management

how about they make a small attempt to keep

nikopolidi.. kostadinou... liberopoulos.. and a lot more then you might have a decent team

we dont want hookers and geys on our team!

thats why they went to you

instead you have tarnsvestites like biscan and gonzo LOL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 'hookers' and 'geys' you are talking about are the ones that f-u-c-k-e-d your team twice this year pikramene.go cry somewhere else boyo and keep gonzales with you.he will keep you company next year when you will be watching champions league games from your kanape :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

honestly who gives a s%$#! wut Gonzales has to say

and who wants him

i mean Pao fans are still in la la land b/c of Gonzalez 2 hot goals in in the 2004 C.L. campaign

i would hope or management would look for better players then him

i mean our goal here is not to make Pao weaker by getting Gonzo

we have already proven time and time again that we are better then Pao and thats why we need to take it to the next step and thats C.L.

###### Gonzo to p*****'s

Prasini p****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres atrick for your shitty management

how about they make a small attempt to keep

nikopolidi.. kostadinou... liberopoulos.. and a lot more then you might have a decent team

Have you guys added anybody to your roster for next years IntendoPlaystationNobody cup?? :LOL: :LOL:

I forgot you have GEKKAS and EKI the biggest KREATA :LOL: :LOL:

when u wash a shirt! for example bambambilams shirt then u could wash it at 90 degrees celsius to make it fit a clown like bambambilam istead of letting him run around looking like a fool with a shirt that is big enough to be a nightgown!

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Does +12 mean anything to yor PALAGOKOTAIKO pourdello team?? :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: It means PRWTATHLHMA for our beloved OLYMPIAKOS:nw:

IF the match was fixed, then both teams were involved.

ask yourselves the following 2 questions

A- if Panionios did throw the game away by blowing a 2-0 lead.. why would they bother taking a 2-0 lead and make it look mo0re suspicious?

B- y would they throw this game away after taking a 2-0 and remain in the relegation zone .. they need all the points possible.

i can not help my self anymore.they imply something and then a couple of weeks later the exact same thing that they try to blame us happens to them against the same team.if that is not funny i don t know what is????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: again any comments genius????????or you will continue the :whistle: :whistle:

i can not help my self anymore.they imply something and then a couple of weeks later the exact same thing that they try to blame us happens to them against the same team.if that is not funny i don t know what is????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: again any comments genius????????or you will continue the :whistle: :whistle:

I remember last year when OSFP played xanthi I think in the kipello or something and half of players of xanthi were sick so the green fans here were saying the game should have not been played etc etc because we won

. and then 4 days later pao was playing Xanthi in the protathlima and nobody from the greens in here was saying "well xanthis players are sick etc etc." the game should not have been played etc etc

point is they bitch hiw things go our way and when it happens to them they say nothing about it and turn the other way...

do u think the game v Panionios v Pao was fixed lol

i mean they were down 2-0 and just happenned to come bak just like Olympiakos did a couple of weeks bak

i mean pao fans were saying it was fixed but again i guess its different when Pao comes bak and wins

If Gkekas goal was not a bought goal I really don't know what is. The goalkeeper steps back and then falls as if someone kicked him in the stomach. The worst acting I have ever seen. What a disgrace. I think its DVD time.

i mean they were down 2-0 and just happenned to come bak just like Olympiakos did a couple of weeks bak

i mean pao fans were saying it was fixed but again i guess its different when Pao comes bak and wins

If Gkekas goal was not a bought goal I really don't know what is. The goalkeeper steps back and then falls as if someone kicked him in the stomach. The worst acting I have ever seen. What a disgrace. I think its DVD time.
Nono he fell.. what are u talkign about?

if it was us he would be "bought"

but because its pao he "fell"

youre right- you dont know what is.

have you ever been a goalkeeper before ?

no you havent obviously

that ball took a change of direction and pace of somebodies head and the goalkeeper hesitated and got/confused into a fairly crap goal. It happens.

And if we had "bought" a goal (guys this is professional football this crap is stupid urban legend and the ridiculous excuses i would make when i was 8 yrs old arguing with my thrinos friends...) from the keeper why wouldnt he have let Paps great move and blast past him?

are you guys really discussing a fix?

the reason pao let the gae get to 2-0 is so that we could make a bigger and better comeback then the reds.. thats all...

jesus im glad there was no goal with a penalty.... you guys would return favors gratuitously...

the reds are the champs again this year.. you should be able to handle urselves better when it comes to being toyed...

for example... 2 years ago when pao won the championship.... you guys were saying that u gave it to us, or that paok didnt want you guys to win again so they let us score in the 92nd...

so this year.. its the refs giving u guys the championship.... or maybe it should be tzigger lettin u guys win it so u can go to the champions league and fulfill kokkalis promise of BEING IN THE FINAL IN 2006.... i dont hear any of you talking about that,... well see next may if pao players and olymp player are watching the final from the stands together...

later skaters

Oson afora ton goalkeeper ekane lathos ektimisi...H kinisi tou Gkeka,pou amfiballw oti brike mpalla,ton mperdepse giati nomise oti o Gkekas tha tin ebriske...An tin ebriske tha tin epiane...Omws i mpalla anapidise kai perase sxedon apo panw tou...

maresi pou otan kati tetia ginonte you always come up with some "reason" why it happened to justofy the play going PAOS way

alla when we do it.. its corruption refs

OUST

Archived