Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wut the ###### is going on here

this is inexcusable to say the least

if Olympiakos doesn't get all 3 points here the coach better fine all the players

serioiusly Panionions is in the relegation zone and with AEK ###### up yesterday this game should be in the bag

it is clearly that the ref are favouring oly by 70-30%

when the score was 2-0 twice panionios should have gotten a 100% faul just outside olys penalty area and with luciano they could have scored to finish the game but instead 2 very big defensive errors got oly back into the game.

the penalty was a penalty but panionios had the ball in their own area and tried to make small passes instead of clearing the ball!

therefore i must say that they looked like a couple of under 16 players in training.

even the bottom league teams can fight.......so people who just like to bitch about how awful the greek league is can shove it the smaller teams are getting way better every year.... just look at this matchday for an example with Atromitos and Iraklis ( i know Ira isnt that small but anyways) and now panionios is making life pretty difficult for thrinos....

congrats to luciano on a debut goal....

We all know hoe much of a BOURDELO this league is but what are you going to do?

This is something that EPO needs to stand up and take action against. They need to train their refs on a regulara basis and maybe have them attend seminars in which they have to perform and pass just like the Ref at the International level do. As far as everything else, same as above EPO needs to step in and do the job correctly just like the other main European leagues do...

A brave effort by Panionios. Just hope this can kickstart the Panthers' season. There's no way we should be in the relegation zone - we need to play like that against the mid-ranking teams.

But well done to Olympiacos for fighting back. Looks like another league title for your boys!

atta boy mihalaki

see pao fans: how your management let him go is a mystery..

6 ahead

yeah the turkish cypriot put the ball in with his knee what a star........

keep him and his turk efendi erol Bulut well see you again with ellines like fanis and dimitrios........and Eki who has no interest in going to ur gey club of pireas

Done BABY!

We're ahead by 6 points and the Protahlima looks good...

BRAVO OMADA

YEAAAA Great job!!!!! Luck my friend will run out just like it did for AEK last year! Your time is comeing so don't start celebrating yet!!!!! ;)

atta boy mihalaki

6 ahead

keep him and his turk efendi erol Bulut well see you again with ellines like fanis and dimitrios........and Eki who has no interest in going to ur gey club of pireas

aaa re na upograpsei ston thrylo kai na gelame...

after the gift that aek gave us yesterday and pao difficult win over ionikos we should be happy that we got the 3 points at an away game and we are ahead of aek+6 and pao+12.i didn t watch the game but the fact that konstantinou scored 2 goals is really great.drako pikramene don t try to start trouble by calling konstantinou names because he is from cuprys so your comments are plain stupid and don t blame bides if he starts again.as for the penalti i don t want to hear one world from pao boys after the one you guys got against us.good win for us lets finish this with a win against aek in 2 weeks. :tup:

after the gift that aek gave us yesterday and pao difficult win over ionikos we should be happy that we got the 3 points at an away game and we are ahead of aek+6 and pao+12.i didn t watch the game but the fact that konstantinou scored 2 goals is really great.drako pikramene don t try to start trouble by calling konstantinou names because he is from cuprys so your comments are plain stupid and don t blame bides if he starts again.as for the penalti i don t want to hear one world from pao boys after the one you guys got against us.good win for us lets finish this with a win against aek in 2 weeks. :tup:

i guesss your right about that theory

but Olympiakos is suppose to do better then grind it out with a club like Panionios

but at least give the players there due to fighting bak and winning the game

Luciano did give us fits all game long

goal and assist

anywayz lets keep marching for the double!!!!

atta boy mihalaki

6 ahead

Eki would NOT make the American Samoan national team :LOL: :LOL:

Lets us know how u guys go in the Intentonobody cup next year :LOL: :LOL:

Mihalakh might not be the best player in the world BUT he stuck it up BAZELO last week :P

There is plenty of BAZELINI left just in case the pain hasn't gone away after last weeks 3-2 thrashing.We always look after our best PELATH :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

Gonzalez was quoted as saying he would never come to us because plakonomaste

This is the same guy who got kicked out of the game last year against sevilla leaving his team with 10 players and got 2 goals scored on in 10 minutes in the uefa

Same guy who vs us cops yellow cards left and right because of his antics on the field

And he says emis plakonomaste

But im sure if we offered him the money he would run

American samoan 3rd national team? Maybe

2nd youre giving him too much credit,.

Gonzalez was quoted as saying he would never come to us because plakonomaste

This is the same guy who got kicked out of the game last year against sevilla leaving his team with 10 players and got 2 goals scored on in 10 minutes in the uefa

Same guy who vs us cops yellow cards left and right because of his antics on the field

And he says emis plakonomaste

But im sure if we offered him the money he would run

American samoan 3rd national team? Maybe

2nd youre giving him too much credit,.

i have got a trick for youre shiity managment!

when u wash a shirt! for example bambambilams shirt then u could wash it at 90 degrees celsius to make it fit a clown like bambambilam istead of letting him run around looking like a fool with a shirt that is big enough to be a nightgown!

i have got a trick for youre shiity managment!

heres atrick for your shitty management

how about they make a small attempt to keep

nikopolidi.. kostadinou... liberopoulos.. and a lot more then you might have a decent team

we dont want hookers and geys on our team!

thats why they went to you

Archived