Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

are you guys really discussing a fix?

the reason pao let the gae get to 2-0 is so that we could make a bigger and better comeback then the reds.. thats all...

jesus im glad there was no goal with a penalty.... you guys would return favors gratuitously...

the reds are the champs again this year.. you should be able to handle urselves better when it comes to being toyed...

for example... 2 years ago when pao won the championship.... you guys were saying that u gave it to us, or that paok didnt want you guys to win again so they let us score in the 92nd...

so this year.. its the refs giving u guys the championship.... or maybe it should be tzigger lettin u guys win it so u can go to the champions league and fulfill kokkalis promise of BEING IN THE FINAL IN 2006.... i dont hear any of you talking about that,... well see next may if pao players and olymp player are watching the final from the stands together...

later skaters

you obviously have no idea wut the hell your saying

i mean its kinda funny how u pao fans came in after the Panionios v OSFP game saying its a fix and then those same circumstances your team does the exact same thing

difference is u guys got one more goal then us

we did get a penalty but Konstandinou missed a clear chance and Ribbo hit the post

and u know wuts even more funny OSFP hasn't even been this good at all this season

but u guys have been worse and well we will win again the Prothalima and u guys will simply allow Vardigiannis, tzigger and the dvd to constantly make u feel better about yourself b/c u guys were screwed out of the Championship

but this year unlike others u can't even use C.L. to defend your guys cause u just opened up your legs

just say it OSFP is better then Pao this season

just admit it just like u guys were better then us 2 years ago

but i guess its different when Pao wins it

anyway Olympiakos#1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude obviously you cant understand when someone is sarcastic ... before you accuse me of not making sense, you should try reading some of my posts..

i give credit where credit is due... i was just stooping down to the level of others in here... greens and reds included...

there is always some stupid reason behind our teams failure to accomplish their goals...

relax and dont get offended friend... its all fun and games...

dude obviously you cant understand when someone is sarcastic ... before you accuse me of not making sense, you should try reading some of my posts..

i give credit where credit is due... i was just stooping down to the level of others in here... greens and reds included...

there is always some stupid reason behind our teams failure to accomplish their goals...

relax and dont get offended friend... its all fun and games...

u forgot to say "Later skaters" :P

Archived