Phantis Forums

Papadopoulos and NIkopolides

bides

some papers say that they punished him because he went out with nikopolidis and that he would have a bad influence on him. so they punished him for going out in bad company. :LOL: :LOL:

andric got punished too, but i don't know why. some also say, that other players, especially foreigners, didn't get punished for going out till the morning hours.

actually papadopoulos i think missed a training or was not supposed to go out the night before training.

Personally I back the management 100% for this.... You shouldnt be going out if theres training, especailly while theyre paying. This is also really NOT the time to be dicking around when we are trying to get ourselves back together and perform again and 2 weeks before the derby, a game that could save our season if we pull it off. PAO players got to slack off all year so theres no fun parties now, tough luck. That is why they were fined.

if he got fined because of team regulations it is ok.if he got fined because he was with nikopolidis then that is stupid.they may play in different teams but that doen t mean that they have to hate each other.soccer its a sport damn it not war.

Re paidia oi paiktes eixan 2mero repo gia tin prwtoxronia..kai o pap pige sta mpouzoukia tin Pempti,efyge apo ekei stis 4 ta xaramata kai to prwi stis 10 eixe proponisi..Kai eixe kai meta apogeymatini proponisi...De mporoun na lene oti pane gia tin anatropi kai en mesw proponisewn na trexoun sta mpouzoukia...

We are playing agaisnt Larisa next Sunday and they gave him a fine for going out on new years ?

For Christ sakes this is not going to lead us to any good.

All we need is an other Tsatso in managment. :tdown:

so wait----------your idea is that that specific behavior against team policy is ok, and the fine is gonna do us no good not the fact that theyre out at bouzoukia when they shouldnt....ok

@crazy- it was team regulations adonakis had nothing to do with the fine....

Distixos 'an einai etsi pos ta lei Grace tote sosta timorithike.

Toses hmeres repo eixan ta Xristougenna kai gia Prwtoxronia

ki esei paidi mou pas gia glenti kai perimeneis na kaneis sosth

proponhsh thn epomini mera ?

Ai'nte sovarepse ligo Dimitri ....... ainte !!!!

i ask my self that eveytime he makes a topic ;)

You can't even read to understand what my point is..

Point is when your players for being useless at practice then its not a good way to start off the year...papadopoulos wasnt fined because he was with Nikopolides he couldnt even move in the morning practice its not good to go into training hammered...

If you were a smart lad you would no what my point is...

As for Conseceaio typical behaivour for a guy who doesnt guve a crap for the rest of his peers..

You can't even read to understand what my point is..

Point is when your players for being useless at practice then its not a good way to start off the year...papadopoulos wasnt fined because he was with Nikopolides he couldnt even move in the morning practice its not good to go into training hammered...

If you were a smart lad you would no what my point is...

As for Conseceaio typical behaivour for a guy who doesnt guve a crap for the rest of his peers..

lets get something straight....

i didnt say i couldnt read greek, i said it takes me longer to read then someone like you...

for example this article probably took u 2 minutes to read and understand while it took me 10-15 minutes....

anyways keep playing that card, as long as it make u feel better since u cant spell ;)

Re paidia oi paiktes eixan 2mero repo gia tin prwtoxronia..kai o pap pige sta mpouzoukia tin Pempti,efyge apo ekei stis 4 ta xaramata kai to prwi stis 10 eixe proponisi..Kai eixe kai meta apogeymatini proponisi...De mporoun na lene oti pane gia tin anatropi kai en mesw proponisewn na trexoun sta mpouzoukia...

he left at 4 from the bouzoukia??? thats mad early...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@crazy- it was team regulations adonakis had nothing to do with the fine....

i agree but since i saw a lot more emphassis about the company than the place or time.again if he was not supposed to be out pao management is right for taking action.

P.S.bides chil out man.picking fights left or right is not the way to go.holly is a good guy.you guys even support the same team for god sake.since we are in the start of a new year we should all be friendly for awhile.until the 15 of january when alll hell is going to break looose xaxaxxaxxaxaxxaxaxaxa.see you guys. ;)

Pappadopoulos was doing a ZEBEKIA with Karras song "Na peite xeretismata sto prwtathlhma kai pao pao pao pao na kseftilistw" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ti sas perimenei sto Karaiskaki :P

I think you are mistaken he was dancing to Poso ma1akas eisai by Going through but he was pointing at Adonis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived