Phantis Forums

Olympiakos = CHAMPS

Montreal_Thrillos

We enter the winter break as winter champs in soccer and bball

after beating Lebadiakos 1-0 and our kotes of pelates (84-77) respetcively

the 2nd half of the season will be great !

:nw: :nw: :nw:

First place in football, first place in basketball

How sweet is that?

We can't wait to get our hands on those PELATES come Jan. 15th, we got unfinished work to do. ;)

siga re omadara, as min pouma ta kaka apotelesmata ta dika sas stin europi, juuuveeeentuuuus....ase mas sta xalia mas :(

kai ti omadara einai Pao

the suppose European team

all u guys have done lately is open up your legs in both prothalima and europi

anywayz great to be winter champs again

i think its 10 staright years

even the year where we didn't win the title we were still winter champs

now we got to battle it out with AEK

and great for the Bball team to finally get a meaningful victory over our hated rivals

maybe 1997 all over again lol

siga re omadara, as min pouma ta kaka apotelesmata ta dika sas stin europi, juuuveeeentuuuus....ase mas sta xalia mas :(

mehri ke ta tsaba "penalty" pou sas dinoun i dietites ke akoma den borite na kerdisete fatastite ama den sas ta dinane,, tha isastan 13th out of 16 tems in the dinivios

as ta megale min arxisoume pali giati me ta teleutai apotelesmata tia omadara sou tha se kanoume na klais.asta kalitera....xronia polla gavroi paides.

wow now all of a sudden he cares about basketball. remember weeks ago when he was saying how he didnt care? i do.

typical geyros.

btw if you knew anything about basket youd know if anyone was pelates it has been you guys for quite some time......earlier this season we only pounded you by 30 points and weve been thrashing you for years now without competition.

wow now all of a sudden he cares about basketball. remember weeks ago when he was saying how he didnt care? i do.

typical geyros.

btw if you knew anything about basket youd know if anyone was pelates it has been you guys for quite some time......earlier this season we only pounded you by 30 points and weve been thrashing you for years now without competition.

remember 73-35 some final many years ago?remember ioannidis team,zarko aand the rest.as for pelates wait until the 15 of january and then we will talk vazelinako.....tora oloi vazeloi einai tavla,popo kavla popo kavla.... :ph34r:

typical geyros.

your right there is no place here for Basketball

but how often does both Soccer and Basketball in Greece goes into winter break as leaders lol

People,

TA SYKA SYKA KAI H SKAFI SKAFI

You can cheer about football that's acceptable, but don't talk about basketball please. You need at least two more years of hard work to reach Panathinaikos level. Panathinaikos is objectively going for the treble this year.

People,

TA SYKA SYKA KAI H SKAFI SKAFI

You can cheer about football that's acceptable, but don't talk about basketball please. You need at least two more years of hard work to reach Panathinaikos level. Panathinaikos is objectively going for the treble this year.

I agree with him on Olympiakos BC. It's been since 1997 that our basketball team was a proud team who won the treble. There starting to become an improved side when they signed 2 former NBA players (Tyus Edny, Quincy Lewis) and acquired the rights of "Baby Shaq". It's best to go for the Greek Championship and forget the other titles for now. Olympiakos BC are slowly getting better, let's wait for a year or so to really be serious about cheering for them.

aaaah, diladi oso kairo den paei kala h omada den tha thn ipostiriksoume? mono otan pame kai nikame ton pao glentame?

the last time we beat pao in the championship was about 4 years ago. i'm very happy we managed to compete with them last saturday, but drakos is right: pao still has by far the best team in basketball this season. if we manage to keep our squad together for at least two years and make the right moves in transfers, then we might get strong enough to play them even. it was a derby, and we saw it in the cup when we beat them and nobody would have expected it.

anyway. there is a basketball section too and if we want to continue this discussion we can do it there.

typical geyros.

remember 73-35 some final many years ago?remember ioannidis team,zarko aand the rest.as for pelates wait until the 15 of january and then we will talk vazelinako.....tora oloi vazeloi einai tavla,popo kavla popo kavla.... :ph34r:
wow remember us dominating you every godamn year, and us having european success?

PAO BC is greeces greatest Athletic club. No question.

nobody said that osfp is better in basketball.just that we beat your team and that we are at the top of the league with pao.it is a big turn around from the strugling team that we had the last couple of years.that is all.as for pitty comment about stupid white men,you are the bigest j-e-r-k off i have ever seen.the more s-h-i-t you talk the more i will rub our wins to your face you stupid brussel laxanaki....tsouzei vazele, tzouzei?

Archived