Phantis Forums

malezani sacking

slick13

exoun katantisei na lipomaste tin omada mas...... ntropi se olous..... Tzigger aston akomi kai sto telos tha eisai monos sou sto gipedo..... prepei na antidrasoume etsi oso dyskolo kai na einai auto gia tous paixtes pou pisteuo oti den ftene se tipota ta palikaria mas...... na min pigenoume pleon sto gipedo.....

inside info says that the next non winning game will be the end of his career at pao!

but i am expecting them to release him before christmass so until then they got some weeks to find the best solution available B)

i cant still beleive what he has done and he doesent take full responsebility like a normal man with a little pride would have done!

Posted Image

For a long time now I have been in favor of sacking Malessani.

For that, I was wishing a coach like Bajevich to help us in a direction.

But now looking at things.

To me there is one conclusion.

Let Malessani stay until the end of the season.

Why ?

How much worse can we do ?

We are out of Europe. No more embarassment.

Unless we continue to loose to teams at Atromito's caliber, which will mean that we won't be making even the Eufa cup next season...

Maybe Intertoto ???

So

We take him for granted as our caoch and hope for the best........................

By the way we ###### buy a couple of worthy players this chrismass.

Enough is enough.

Get someone from Argentina to help out Gonzales in the center !!!

By the way I hope you fianlly understand why was I saying that Pao had world class players and now doesn't.

The results are clear.

Pao had a team that could look anyone eye to eye in the Chapions Legue.

Now we have a team that is even wrose than Osfp.

This is why players like Basinas are really of world calss caliber.

Because together Conseisao and Biscan can't replace him.

Not even a tiny bit.

Bajevic is a very good case for PAO as he is working very well with young players. I think also his style suits Panathinaikos. I think there might be a few problems with some of the PAO fans and Vardinogianhs waits for a couple more bad results-maybe wishes they happen- to bring him.

In regards to thrillosmtl's signature:

How can you, with any conscience and knowledge about Greek football, possibly believe that Panathinaikos is not the true representative of Greek football in Europe? Granted our latest campaign has been at the very best pitiful but don't forget "Olympiakara" holds the Champions League record for worst defeat (7-0) as well as never winning a match away from home. You should get on your hands and knees and thank god for the Trifili. Otherwise you gavroi would probably not have the benefit of automatic Champions League qualification. Also, I seldom post in Olympiakos unless I have something encouraging or substantive to express and I wish you would follow suit. Enough with the trite and inconsequential...

In regards to Malezani:

Panathinaikos management should listen to those anti-Mussolini Sophia Vembo songs for inspiration, axe Malezani, and give the Panathinaikos faithful something to cheer about.

Bajevic is a very good case for PAO as he is working very well with young players. I think also his style suits Panathinaikos. I think there might be a few problems with some of the PAO fans and Vardinogianhs waits for a couple more bad results-maybe wishes they happen- to bring him.

Lemonis and Matzourakis are better than Bagevic :P

We suffered for 4-5 years without a coach.It looks like you guys are following our footsteps :LOL: :LOL:

Melitzana might renew his contract for a couple of more years .It will make a great XMAS present :LOL: :LOL:

I think he should stay

and bring in who:  alefanto

Only bajevic might help but I dont see him coming

please stop posting here u du.mb fooker.

concentrate on youre own shiit

and why should I not post here?

after all you post in our forums

Im just adding information to the topic!

what is wrong with that?

I thought at the beginning of the season Melanzani said all the PAO fans needed to understand that he was on a 5 year plan... Also he said that he would need time. Well it has not even been half of the first season and everyone wants to ax him. Yes I understand frustration, but your president was also in bed with this decision. How can you be rebuilding on a 5 year plan and everyone wants to sack him? Your team is very young and without experience. How do you expect them to compete as a team after the cleansing you had last season? You lost solid players.

You cannot have great results NOW if you are in a rebuilding process. Deal with it and it will help you in the future.

You know what is the truth about Malessani ?

It is his fat contract.

Malessani had been without a team for 2 seasons in a row.

And then he won the lotto...

Tzigger came out of nowhere and offered him a contract to finish off last season and to coach the team the next one (the current).

Now to ensure his well being Tzigger went and offered him an extection for one more year during the last Summer...

Which obviusly means that we are stuck with him for good. Why ?

Unless the team reaches pathetic standards, meaning that we keep loosing more points in Greece, Tzigger won't fire him cause he will have to pay his complete contract.

Of course it is obvius that Malessani wants his money and as long as Tzigger puts up with him, he will keep saying the old story of the 5 year plan.

How smart it that Italian is beyond me...

At least other coaches like Bajevich have the decency to quit without thinking about the money they will loose.

Bajevich won the freaking double with osfp and quit just because the fans didn't want him !

i think the money is definitely a reason why malesani is still there...

does anyone know, if there was any talk of a 5-yrs plan before the defeat in wisla?

it seems to me malesani just made that 5-yrs plan up to silence the critics. all summer the talk was about mpams. most players that came were meant for instant impact in the first team. pao spent relatively much money this summer, biscan, flavio, seric, nillson, torghelle wont play in 5 years time...

Bajevic will never come to PAO.

He is not stupid.

He will only go to a team where he knows the KATESTIMENO TON EVNOEI

At Olympiakos for so many years he saw the aniparkta penalty, offside, kai red cards to opponents with which he won so many games. He also saw that no other team in Greece received those favours.

He was very close to Kokalis so he knows what's happening exactly.

He will never come to PAO while he knows he has no chance of championships.

He will go wherever there is money..!!!!

He even ruterned to AEK (gia onoma tou Theou!)

Bajevic philosophy relies on "sta akra", he had (or brought) good wingers wherever he went and wooter,bides klp den nomizw na tou kanoun,opws den tha eprepe na kanoun kai se kanenan!!!!!!

Den einai xazos o anthrwpos na erthei twra....mono se periptwsi pou paroume kanenan ton genarh,alla ante na breis kanenan tis prokopis tote!

O Bajievic dilwse pws de thelei na doulepsei fetos...

An erthei tha'nai to kalokairi guys....

Den einai xazos na erthei ta xristougenna na dei tin omada se dyo proponiseis kai meta na paei na paiksei me gabro...san probato sti sfagi....

Ase pou to kalokairi mas blepw toso aganaktismenous me ton Male pou oloi tha theloume ton Bajievic gia proponiti... :rolleyes: :LOL:

Pantws briskw logiki ti stasi tou Tzigger...Afou psiloxathike i xronia kai den allazoun kai polla pragmata aston Male,baltou dipla enan kerbero na krataei ta xalinaria sta apodytiria,enisxise tin omada ekei pou ponaei ton Ianouario kai allakse diooikounta melh kai bale sti thesi tous palaimaxous Panathinaikares...Bale ki allous ws scouter kai pisteyw pws kapws tha ti bgaloume fetos...Etsi leei oti tha kanei...Gia na doume..

PAO needs an electrosock to come out of its slumber.... but Bajevic is like bad medicine for PAO...

Let's not forget that we have pride! Ducan twice rejected PAO's (this is the third time) offer to coach. Besides, the fans don't like him. I don't either.

Malesani is one defeat away from being ..gone. Unfortunately, PAO will suffer... since the players despite saying (several times over) that this is it, no more crap, that's exactly what we see...

And, since the blind and the "anapiroi" will start teasing eachother after the big derbies, I predict that PAO fans won't be the ones to tease...

PANOS 13 you got to stop blaming Olympiakos' Championships and have a good look at your teams disgraceful performances :LOL: :LOL:

This topic is about MELITZANA :P but i will respond to your other comments.If the PRWTATHIMA was so corrupt in favour of Olympiakos don't you think the fair goal Okkas scored in TOUMBA last year would have been given???? :whistle: e.t.c e.t.c

Also is was Olympiakos' fault that you guys couldn't beat Aris and Hraklhs @ home :1eye:

Archived