Phantis Forums

Pathetic

Guest Protathlitis7

Guest Protathlitis7

Listening to talk back, people are arguing about which one was worse

and as someone said, that is a joke in itself

the ONLY time I heard the vaseloi was at 4-0 and 5-0 sining gamw ton peiraia

in the 90th minute, after one of the most pathetic performances in Greek history you could hear the vaseloi cursing Olympiakos :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

you vaseloi got absolutley raped today, should have been 8 or 9. I cant believe how much barca took the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. the defence was just *shudder* mcuh like yesterday's greek defence on show

what is wrong with our defences? I think to start with we dont seem to want to spend on quality defenders :shock: why cant we learn from the NT?

I opened this topic to speak about Greek teams rather than the match in particular

come on....

PAO fans sing anti-gavros chants like that EVERY GAME no matter win loss tie or even a friendly.... anybody who has ever seen PAO matches or been to them knows this.

What are you talking about re?

We swear at you more when we are winning.

It's one of the pleasures of being rivals. Your fans do the same to us no matter what. If you don;t have the slightest idea about football rivalries then it is not your sport. Go and watch sychronised swimming where everyone is nice to each other.

This is what makes footbal beautiful and what it is. I wouldn't change it one little bit. People like you would take all the fun out of the game and make us like machines.

OUST....

Guest Protathlitis7

yes but it was just very strange to hear

I only heard them TWICE in the whole game. both times were anti-osfp chants.

the second time in the 90th minute after what was one of the worst performances in pao's and Greece's european history

just made me think is all

Guest Protathlitis7

panos trust me, I know exactly about football rivalries. I love the passion (tribalism/ hate). I dont care what you chant. chant Boulgaroi, tourkoi, whatever

Im not saying what you think im saying. im talkign about the circumstances

Etsi ki alliws brizoume ton gabro sta paixnidia..

Omws xtes ypirxe ki enas logos parapanw mias kai polloi sto Kamp nou fwnazan "Olympiakos" gia na mas pikaroun...Oi dikoi mas meta fwnazan "Real Madrid" ktl...

Panta etsi ginetai se tetoia paixnidia...Kai sto OAKA polloi(kai egw) forousan kaskol kai emfaniseis tis Real... :P

Oso gia xtes,den itan tipota parapanw apo 3 bathmous...Kai apodiknyei ti athlos itan to 0-0...H Barca ithele ekdikisi kai tin pire...

To Elliniko podosfairo G/\MIETAI!

Oi Roumanoi mas exouv topa perasei. Their clubs don't get annihilated like our beloved AEK, PAOK and the other 2 disgraceful koroida.

Post Euro 2004 has been nothing but a complete disgrace for Greek football. We had gone futher than nearly any European nation in such a short time however this has faded quicker than it came and we are now back 20 years.

If I was a foreigner I wouldn't play my football in Greece.

I can't see why players like Toure, Eki Gonzalez, Nilsson, Biscan, etc etc etc bothered to come and supposedly further their careers. They have taken on the slacker Greek mentality!

in the 90th minute, after one of the most pathetic performances in Greek history you could hear the vaseloi cursing Olympiakos :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

you vaseloi got absolutley raped today, should have been 8 or 9. I cant believe how much barca took the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. the defence was just *shudder* mcuh like yesterday's greek defence on show

what is wrong with our defences? I think to start with we dont seem to want to spend on quality defenders :shock: why cant we learn from the NT?

I opened this topic to speak about Greek teams rather than the match in particular

Pathetic ?

That is so wierd of you to come like that and speak to us for us.

As if your team fans didn't curse out Basina (because he is an other ex-Pao player candidate to join you) when you were loosing 1-4 in your home the other night...

Plus

Man, don't put your shitty ass team in the same place with us. Yeah we lost 5-0 and we know we played awful, but we aren't done this year from Europe. You on the other side are already 1 step away from 4th place. You currently hold no points and who knows if you get any having to play RTonsenborg away from home and Real's probabaly 2nd team at home.

Pao has already done so much better than your bordello.

Pao is in the same possition with Werder and Udinesse.

Guest Protathlitis7

As if your team fans didn't curse out Basina (because he is an other ex-Pao player candidate to join you) when you were loosing 1-4 in your home the other night...

that has relevance! because the fans were voicing disapproval at a number of things

look, I dont even care. we might have even done it. Im hust sayign it sounds pahtetic

then again I can imagine us cursing pao in the 90th of the 7-0. just seems F***ed up to me

u see this is what anoy teh hell out of each other

u guys win.. u throw it to our faces.. and brag and brag like were in the same league

but when u lose u tell us we should not compare euro records etc etc yet u want to compare records when u win !

thats why we cannot get along with each other

thats what the rivalry is like this between both teams

the longer this topic stays open, the more braincells of mine are dying..

ok you cant compare PAO to OLYM in europe..PAO has brought better results

blah blah blah..

the bottom line is.. YOU CANT COMPARE GREEK TEAMS TO THE REST OF EUROPE...

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC...PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

THANK YOU

OVER AND OUT

I don't know how many would agree with me but i think that one of the problems in Greece is that teams do not dedicate enough time and money on developing young Greek players that will stay with the team. This goes for AEK PAO OFSP and PAOK. Unless we develop our own players and stop looking for 30 year-old has beens Greece will never raise the level of play in the league and in European tournaments.

okay guys, can we agree to one thing? greeks teams in europe are s#@thouse and they will never do well. there were glimpses with pao getting into the semi like 6 years ago or whatever, but its not going to happen again, well not anytime soon. i agree with nikosvazelas and colse this topic.

but to come into this thread and call us pathetic is abit low below the belt.

yes but it was just very strange to hear

I only heard them TWICE in the whole game. both times were anti-osfp chants.

the second time in the 90th minute after what was one of the worst performances in pao's and Greece's european history

just made me think is all

thats bs......when i was watching the HIGHLIGHTS which is all i watched i heard the PAO OLE chant like twice.. i didnt hear the barca fans...you probably couldnt recognize our chants.

and at every single PAO match ive gone to and seen we curse at OSFP weather in football, basket, or volley. so this really isnt an issue or topic.

Some of the reaction to the result against Barcelona is simply ridiculous.

I don't want to insult anybody but some of the negative comments here are really ignorant.

Sure we lost heavily but we lost to BARCELONA, not some s%$#! little team.

A couple of years ago Deportivo lost 8-2 against Monaco, yet they went to the next round and they beat AC MILAN.

There have been similar heavy scores against teams from top countries in the champions league in the past.

It was only 2 years ago when PAO went in Europe with mostly Greek players made some heads turn. The only thing that has changed now is that we have young players with no experience. But how do they get the experience? They get it by playing at Nou Camp ans learning their lesson.

I believe this team will come together and in a couple of years we will be much more competetive.

It's just that most of us (some of you negative guys here) want results immediately, because you don;t have the slightest idea about football or sports in General.

Guest Protathlitis7

I don't want to insult anybody but some of the negative comments here are really ignorant.

A couple of years ago Deportivo lost 8-2 against Monaco, yet they went to the next round and they beat AC MILAN.

There have been similar heavy scores against teams from top countries in the champions league in the past.

It was only 2 years ago when PAO went in Europe with mostly Greek players made some heads turn. The only thing that has changed now is that we have young players with no experience. But how do they get the experience? They get it by playing at Nou Camp ans learning their lesson.

I believe this team will come together and in a couple of years we will be much more competetive.

It's just that most of us (some of you negative guys here) want results immediately, because you don;t have the slightest idea about football or sports in General.

oh man I foudn reading this post funny. I dont think the scoreline is whats gotten everyone so 'negative' but rather the way the game was played.

did you hear what the spanish press said?

oh man I foudn reading this post funny. I dont think the scoreline is whats gotten everyone so 'negative' but rather the way the game was played.

did you hear what the spanish press said?

who cares about the spanish press man....does anyone listen to the greek press or the italian pres...no...because its a load of crap written by a greedy nobody....press means nothing man, you should know that...

I'm seeing a lot of bickering and fighting here over nonsense but NO SOLUTIONS. The Greek teams this year suck, okay? The level of play is lousy and I don't see anything being done about it due to the fact that we have a bunch of clueless morons running the show. The fans can start something and make changes; how do you actualize this? By making excuses for the team? "Oh well it's Barca and they will probably go to the final" yeah, they are good and they probably will but that doesn't mean you go out there and fall asleep on the pitch. We're not a team from Moldova and we have good talent, so there's no excuse for what happened in Spain. Has Panathinaikos played a really impressive good game this season yet? Why were we so horribly bad against AEK? They deserved to win because they were better but they weren't THAT good either. So what gives? Frankly I'm sick of this s hit and until things really improve IAM OUT OF HERE. Farewell and GOODNIGHT!

All of you are haters. :tdown: There are simple explanations for the lack of potency from Greek teams in Europe this year. After our Euro 2004 success owners across Europe began to seek Greek talent and we saw a mass exodus of key players from our major clubs. Instead of filling that vacumn with young Greek talent we pay unreasonable salaries for foreign 'big-name' players looking for a warm climate to play out their remaining years.

Losing 5-0 to Barcelona at the Camp Nou is not as earth shattering as people are making it out to be. Do not forget we shut them down at OAKA. How many other teams with our squad and payroll can say that? This is the time to support the club. Unlike the gavrakia we still have a shot at qualifying for the knock-out stage and if not, the round of 32 for the UEFA Cup. We have until 22 November to get our s%$#! together. Let's see what Malesani can put together domestically for the next few fixtures and all you haters can pass judgement then. Have some patience.

name me more then 5 players that were taken away from the greek league after the euro cup....

giourkas, charisteas, karagounis, fyssas and ginnakopoulos were already signed outside of greece before the euros started and if i am not mistaken... dellas, zagorakis and kapsis came back to greece after being outside... lakis too if i am not mistaken...

the problem with greek soccer is that there is no structure... there is no schooling for young kids that want to learn to play.... all we have in greece are chicks with short skirts and tight asses and the frappe...

take somebody like ajaz... do u know that ajax has at least one scout in every country in africa... AFRICA... we dont even have that many scouts in greece...

ela re boys we are light years behind...

all we can hope for are fair results in europe and slowly tryin to make an impact if we can get lucky with the klirosi every year...

but for right now.. lets watch PAO get rattled in europe and hopefully they only make it to the uefa and draw a team like ...stuutgart? shakter donetsk? marseille? bolton? sevilla? roma? gamataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lets hope we can win the championship in alpha ethniki and not have to face a qualification round in europe next year to get into the cl...

later skaters

name me more then 5 players that were taken away from the greek league after the euro cup....

giourkas, charisteas, karagounis, fyssas and ginnakopoulos were already signed outside of greece before the euros started and if i am not mistaken... dellas, zagorakis and kapsis came back to greece after being outside... lakis too if i am not mistaken...

well to be correct, in the season after the euro zagorakis, kapsis, lakis and tsiartas left and were followed by kiriakos later on.

so there was no mass exodus but on the other hand if i compare the aek team of say season 03/04 to todays aek outfit, i would say the 03/04 team was about 2 times better in terms of player quality. this becomes increasingly so the further you go back. but now aek is in the first place, last year they even werde major title contenders, something they never achieved in the past 5-6 years with much better teams. so as a consequence the greek league has to have gotten worse. some small teams may have improved (xanthi) but the big names hmmh....

i do believe tha pao will have a strong team in years to come...malesani gives young players good playing time, same goes for paok and maybe aek.

pao was a bit unlucky with the signings. they made great moves on paper, in reality all the supposed bombs did all but blow. biscan who actually is a great player will have to step his game up, if he does things will become better. same goes for torghelle and especially nillson...i dont expect much more from flavio conceicao, to me he shouldn t have come... remember pao still has theodoridis on the bench. he is a good player. i dont why he has not played. if additionally anderson can overcome his injury we are talking about a different team...

a 5-0 loss is embarassing ........TO ANY OPPONENT.

why must we just say oh its Barcelona or Oh its Manchester oh its Juventus and say its ok because they are so 'great'???? ITS NOT OK.Its a humiliation. Those teams play smaller teams all the time and there are much closer scorelines......

as for experience yeah i agree the young kids need it... A ethniki products perfom superior to the trash signings and always have. I would much rather see Greek or greek league players on PAO not only because we are a Greek club but they perform much better!

Archived