Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Navagia oloi kai emeis trogomaste metaksi mas. Den iparxi elliniko podosfairo. O praktoras eipe oti stoxos tou olympiakou einai na pexei teliko champ league!!! Oraia.....

To elliniko podosfairo xriazetai allagh, ananeosi kai fresko aera. Afiste tin xanthi na parei protathlima an to axizei. Giati oxi- XANTHI gia protathlima!!!

po po po pws kanetai etsi re... ti barcelona ti lyon ti rosenbourg ti udinese..

DEN EXOUME OMADES GIA EUROPI....

how we have 4 points now is a miracle and hopefully a miracle in OAKA in 3 weeks will give us 7 points...

then we can pray for a kolofardia tie in germany and its over...thats it.. its done.. we go to the round of 16..

wait... we will be second right?

which means we will face one of the 7 first place teams other then barcelona..

diladi?.... bayern/juven, lyon/real, liverpool/chelsea, milan/psv, arsenal, inter/porto, manchester/villareal......

re paidia? are you serious?...

etoimaste tis pendares... the ta vlepoume gia xrovia..

eftixws exoume nea omada... makari na vgounai kala kai pedari gia na trwme pendares ekso gai na gamamai mesa...

aftw pou den katalavenw, oi gavroi, (with all due restpect) *cough* den prepei na milane gia ektws edras ittes... o PAO exei kerdisoi 9 paixnidia ektos edras.. pws ginanai afta...

anyway... good luck against ofi

keep on believing in the young players...

one day we will be proud...

later skaters

po po po pws kanetai etsi re... ti barcelona ti lyon ti rosenbourg ti udinese..

DEN EXOUME OMADES GIA EUROPI....

how we have 4 points now is a miracle and hopefully a miracle in OAKA in 3 weeks will give us 7 points...

then we can pray for a kolofardia tie in germany and its over...thats it.. its done.. we go to the round of 16..

wait... we will be second right?

which means we will face one of the 7 first place teams other then barcelona..

diladi?.... bayern/juven, lyon/real, liverpool/chelsea, milan/psv, arsenal, inter/porto, manchester/villareal......

re paidia? are you serious?...

etoimaste tis pendares... the ta vlepoume gia xrovia..

eftixws exoume nea omada... makari na vgounai kala kai pedari gia na trwme pendares ekso gai na gamamai mesa...

aftw pou den katalavenw, oi gavroi, (with all due restpect) *cough* den prepei na milane gia ektws edras ittes... o PAO exei kerdisoi 9 paixnidia ektos edras.. pws ginanai afta...

anyway... good luck against ofi

keep on believing in the young players...

one day we will be proud...

later skaters

pesta re pesta !

My good and bad points of the match

Bad point: we conceded 5

Good Point: If it werent for super mario's heroics, we could have conceded 10

Good point: we squandered 3 very good chances, we should have scored atleast a couple

Bad point: Barca again could have scored much more... much much more

Good point: Concicao, other than his appaling set-piece play, played with alot of heart again, i must say after mario he was our best player

Bad point: everyone else played very poor

Good Point: We didnt stop trying, even at 5-0 we were trying to get constollation, the team played with some heart

Bad Point: Our defense was shambles, especially seric, who played barcelona more times than not onside, he was very poor.

Bad Point: It finished 5-0

Good point: It only finished 5-0

Good Point: We dont have to play barcelona anymore

Bad Point: Barca dont care what happens now, they've qualified first so werder and udinese have an advantage.

I still believe we will qualify, as i said before the game, we will get thrashed, and the players should know this barcelona side has is in its best form since, well, 92'. We never win in spain, and everyone knew deep down that a miracle werent gonna happen. were in the best pos. for second place man, believe me, were gonna take it.

there is nothing that anyone can say that will prove me wrong...

yes when it comes to europe PAO has faired a lot better then olym....

how is that supposed to make me feel today...

with soccer.. its '' WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?''

OH THEY TIED BARCELONA IN GREECE... OH..

MALAKEEEEEEEESSSSS... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

if u take the bench that barcelona had today.. the subs.... if u take any of those players and have him play anywhere else.. he is a starter..

how many of our starting 11 are starters anywhere else but greece.. there are maybe 4

not including galinovic who is the best keeper in greece right now...

###### it im leaving.. im gettin stressed

later

as much as I didnt want this to happen Im sort of enjoying it..

the way a lot of people enjoeyd our reziliki ehtes !

Both of our teams are 20 yrs behind all the clubs in Europe..

There's abosolute NO EXCUSE for our clubs to loose the way they are loosing.

EPO needs to step in as well as the Presidents in order for us to be somewhat competitive w/ the other clubs....

No doubt - super league needed

there is nothing that anyone can say that will prove me wrong...

yes when it comes to europe PAO has faired a lot better then olym....

how is that supposed to make me feel today...

with soccer.. its '' WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?''

OH THEY TIED BARCELONA IN GREECE... OH..

MALAKEEEEEEEESSSSS... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

if u take the bench that barcelona had today.. the subs.... if u take any of those players and have him play anywhere else.. he is a starter..

how many of our starting 11 are starters anywhere else but greece.. there are maybe 4

not including galinovic who is the best keeper in greece right now...

###### it im leaving.. im gettin stressed

later

exactly if I used the opposite side of what u write I would say well

we lost 2-1 only in madrid and 2-1 only in lyon but after yesterday i cant say that anymore....

that seems like an eternity ago

But whoever uses after today the "well we tied them 0-0.. we went to the finals in 71 or we beat juventus" this is where the

:what have u done for me lately line comes in"

Otan omos Ipa that when pao plays this year on the road in europe they lost 3-0 to oWisla.. 3-0 to udinese people say well we won at home yes but this 5-0 exposes the problems u guys have away and this was proven today !

galinovic has had way to much praise!

he often eat 2-3 goals easely!

but who should replace him ? ebede :LOL: :whistle:

nuff said the first time the ball crosses the mid the slowest barca player run over a half pitch and nobody wants to run along?

also look at the ref for god sake he was from holland! barcas 2nd nationality all the 50/50 fauls + more went to them even tackles from behind form barca players was not even judged as a faul?

it was over before it began the best thing( if u can say that) is we where not beaten by more.

on another day we could easely have scored 2 goals in a game of this level and with a super mario in goal have gotten a point or more!

goodnight

look at this Pao complaining about the refs in Europe of all places

welcome to the club lol

anywayz in all honesty wut do u expect

your playing Barcelona who is a team of stars and at home

and after a butt whipping of Real Sociedad and a scoreless draw v u guys a fortnight ago

they wanted to flex there muscles and go for the initiative and they did

the ref rewarded them for there play and b/c of who they are

What is everyone moaning about? we all knew we were gonna lose by a margin, its what happens in spain.

whats so wrong about how things have turned out, after the only team who have played barca twice were still even with udinese and werder. someone said after the draw 'the team to get a point off barca will qualify with them'. what else do u want? a win a nou camp??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

so what were a bit of a resilee, who cares, were still gonna qualify.

We lost bad, but I am not surprised. This is a game I had down as a loss anyway. This defeat was not kathoristiko. We still have a chance to qualify.

I am afraid though that the performance was s%$#!. and for that I blame the coach who set the system. We should have played the sfixtiko game that we played at OAKA. You just don't go to a place like Nou Camp and play open football.

Anyway, nothing lost, we have 4 points and lets hope our coach and doikisis have learnt a lesson.

One thing, last time we lost 5-0 in Europe with a new team we won the double in Greece ;)

but who should replace him ? ebede :LOL: :whistle:

nuff said the first time the ball crosses the mid the slowest barca player run over a half pitch and nobody wants to run along?

also look at the ref for god sake he was from holland! barcas 2nd nationality all the 50/50 fauls + more went to them even tackles from behind form barca players was not even judged as a faul?

it was over before it began the best thing( if u can say that) is we where not beaten by more.

on another day we could easely have scored 2 goals in a game of this level and with a super mario in goal have gotten a point or more!

goodnight

1) Mario played great, Barca had about 20 shots on target, and the goals he conceded were pretty much unstoppable, 'cept for the first one.

2) if anything the ref was biased towards us, he gave us free-kicks we shouldnt have got, did u even watch the match???

stop finding excuses, pao suck in spain, AND DONT INSULT MARIO, OUR DEFENSE IS s%$#! AND IF IT WERENT FOR HIM WE'LD BE CONCEDING 6 OR 7 INSTEAD OF 2 OR 3

as much as I didnt want this to happen Im sort of enjoying it..

the way a lot of people enjoeyd our reziliki ehtes !

Both of our teams are 20 yrs behind all the clubs in Europe..

There's abosolute NO EXCUSE for our clubs to loose the way they are loosing.

EPO needs to step in as well as the Presidents in order for us to be somewhat competitive w/ the other clubs....

No doubt - super league needed
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That is the biggest joke I have heard all night...and I have a heard a few so far :P

The last thing we need is a super league right now. We don't have the most basic things needed for a small league, our football is full of corruption and we are talking about super league like we are England.

We have teams that don't even have grounds, PAO and AEK are homeless, PAOK plays in skoupidi and the rest don't even discuss it.

My friend, you need to learn to walk before you can run. We haven't kearnt to walk yet and we want to run.

This is the problem with Greek football.

We don't even have the CULTURE for this game; like our fans don;t even understand what it takes at each level of the game. the most basic things. One day we like our coach, the next we don;t; one day we want Bajevic, the next he is s%$#!. One day we want Schum, the next day he is s%$#!.

We have to fix many things before we try for a super league.

Super league is not a medicine that fixes all our pains. The same shits will continue even worse with a super league.

Question to all pao fans in here....

do we want our team to finish 2nd in this group and make it to the last 16 where most probably will get our arses handed back to us

or

do we want to make it to the Uefa and perhaps go abit furthur and try and do something???

P.S we need atleast one new defender if not two.....

this is sad sad week. Our greek teams are have been made to look like complete muppets. And one point is,,,our midfield is the slowest midfield in europe. gonzo, flavio,,,wooter,,,,,,seric, are katsikia. They are so slow in their kinisis that the ball does not go up front to our strikers fast. And another thing when a player like salpigdis in the local game gets behind our back 4 5 times in the derby and almost scores tet a tet,,to me it says our defense is not good wnough for champions league. Like mtl gavros says 3 goals in wisla 5 in barca,4 in udine thats F***en 12 goals in 3 games. Sorry this is not the panathinaikos i remember to play away from home. If male is trying to play more atttacking soccer hes got it all wrong,

these players cannot play 343,,,,and when we tried 343 we got pumped.

panathinaikos does not have a vasiko kormo currently in our squad. One game torghelle play,,,the next papa,the next mantzio,,,the next olisadebe . Wtfs the go with that. HEs gotta stick to 6,7 starters every game and make changes when players get tired. Not chopping and changing every game.

His tactics and his rotation policy is not good enough.ITS NOT WORKING :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

We will be nothing in UEFA either.

At least in Champions League we can make a name.

We can do well against many teams in the Champions League if we play intelligently. Tonight we didn't play with brains and for that I blame Malezani.

So while we play like this, it doesn't matter if its UEFA or CL.

but who should replace him ? ebede :LOL:  :whistle:

goodnight

1) Mario played great, Barca had about 20 shots on target, and the goals he conceded were pretty much unstoppable, 'cept for the first one.

2) if anything the ref was biased towards us, he gave us free-kicks we shouldnt have got, did u even watch the match???

stop finding excuses, pao suck in spain, AND DONT INSULT MARIO, OUR DEFENSE IS s%$#! AND IF IT WERENT FOR HIM WE'LD BE CONCEDING 6 OR 7 INSTEAD OF 2 OR 3

This proves ur case my friend...

Panathinaikos lasted just 47 seconds against Barcelona, since it received a goal within the first minute of the match. From then onwards, the Spaniards started a party on the pitch, since apart from the goal they also had another two opportunities to score in the first five minutes. On the other hand, Malezani’s players took a dive, surrendering to the mastery of Ronaldinho and his gang. The goals for Barcelona were scored by van Bommel (1’), Eto’o (14’, 40’ and 65’) and Messi (34’). As for Panathinaikos, goalkeeper Mario Galinovic was probably the best player of the match, which says a lot about the rest of the squad

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=12404

. Like mtl gavros says 3 goals in wisla 5 in barca,4 in udine thats F***en 12 goals in 3 games. Sorry this is not the panathinaikos i remember to play away from home.

I said this more then once and u know what the replies were

-look at your record... we won in greece and I was called a couple of names

but u r the first to actually figure out that this record PAO has on the road is unacceptable !

We conceded 3 goals in 2001/02, when we played magnificently and Barca had a worst team than today.

Return to REALITY!!!

5 and we were lucky. We could have conceded 7 or 8 and we could have scored only 1.

5-0 and we should be happy.

We need to look at how we are going to win Udineze. Everyone saw them today, making the comeback from 3-0.

Question to all pao fans in here....

do we want our team to finish 2nd in this group and make it to the last 16 where most probably will get our arses handed back to us

or

do we want to make it to the Uefa and perhaps go abit furthur and try and do something???

P.S we need atleast one new defender if not two.....

by some way if u get in the C.L 16. u will do so with 6-7 points and what awaits u..

lyon. liverpoool. PSV. ac milan

honestly after today u think u can compete with them ?

this is not the team u had in 2002-2003 far off of that

Archived