Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

I bought a ticket for the game against Werder from Tuesday....I expect nothing fromthis team this year so I can't get dissapointed with anything!!!From now on we have nothing to lose!

I watched yesterday after our game,the Werder-Barca match.Thank God that Barca won,but Werder,imo,was playing a little better.....I don't know how they'll play against us though....!! :P We have good players and a smart coach,these appearences won't last for long.I have faith in this team,some time soon they'll wake up.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thrillosmtl i see yo a moderator, so will have to do tubeki psilokomeno (se ligo tha mu tin pessi kio Administrator) xe xe xe.

RESPECT!

don't apologise about making fun dude! i was the 'first' 2 make fun in your forum, just after you lost! of course the comment of 'where-***' was deleted, although it was quite funny in my opinion, but hey, that's me & my quite advanced sense of humor, i might add!

as said before, it is part of the game (and of course, i accept your 'fun')! otherwise it would be boring...

regarding the refs, i agree. it is a joke! the situation HAS and WILL always be like that for whoever. the 80s belonged 2 us (of course we had a better team back then), and we didn't need so many penalties (remember?) given 2 us in order 2 advance! but as a general rule, we both agree on that.

my closing statement, would be the following:

hey, we are Greeks gamoto! kafroi, according to most Europeans! we park our cars wherever we want, do things without asking, shout, complain etc.... we have it in our veins! we cant go to a stadium without dragging with us, all our problems (house, wife, kids, cats, dogs, etc) & scream defence and offence (like in the NBA games)! we have to swear at each other and make a fuss! thats ok according to me, since you have to live your life with 'compationes' (passion, POROSSIS)! SAY IT LOUD, I AM GREEK AND I AM PROUD!!!! of course any physical violence is condemned and is considered, to say the least, barbaric.

so,lets get down 2 business:

i think Wooter was playing dopé (ton exo vali sto mati teleftea), that the opponent players were not so fast (apla i diki mas sernodusan), and that we made progress (regarding the last 2 games)!

what worries me most is that both Malesani & Solid (Liquid, (soon 2 be evaporated)) whatever his name is, asked for a month of adjustment period after our performance in CL...

is it just me, or there is somethin fishy around here?!?

after a month, what, i wonder? (regarding PAO that is because for OLY, we already know...) XAAAAAA

and no question about replacing the coach (unless somethin major happens), and i dont dare think who will replace him (bajevic? yea right, over my dead body);

enough said about this game, lets move on!

afta kiala pola, sta epomena episodia,

hope next time i will be able to login,

turlu,

Lama/

hey, we are Greeks gamoto! kafroi, according to most Europeans! we park our cars wherever we want, do things without asking, shout, complain etc.... we have it in our veins! we cant go to a stadium without dragging with us, all our problems (house, wife, kids, cats, dogs, etc) & scream defence and offence (like in the NBA games)! we have to swear at each other and make a fuss! thats ok according to me, since you have to live your life with 'compationes' (passion, POROSSIS)! SAY IT LOUD, I AM GREEK AND I AM PROUD!!!! of course any physical violence is condemned and is considered, to say the least, barbaric.

:tup: :tup: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and about the academies. how do you think the kids should progress if they are called a "big talent" till their mid-twenties?! to bring in the talents greek football has the responsible ones have to change their way of thinking. our talents have to be given the chance to start playing with 17, 18, 19 years. only like that you can see if there is the hope of having a future star in your youth team.

just an example. do you know senderos from arsenal? a young swiss player, defender. around twenty years old. regular player for arsenal and now a player who is set for one of the swiss national team spots. why dont happen things like that in greece? to me it looks like a miracle that babangida and toure are playing and are seen as full members of the team, since both are 22-23 years old.

I think EPO (but they are asxetoi) and Greek state should consider the "youngs' league, like Spanish do. I see no other solution, the Xanthi example (9 foreign players against Middlesbrough) and National Team decline are enough of a warning for us.

Dream on... The Italians might be stupid, but after a few days and defenantly before the second leg of Pao Udinese, Iaquinta will be in the starting lineup, because the problem will have been already solved by them.

i dont think so

http://wwiii.sbs.com.au/home/index.php3?id=63382

Laquita is gone :)

but they will use him only in CL so they can earn more $$$ for both club and the player ;)

for the people that cant read Greek - Laquita signed a 3 year deal with Udinese which is both good and bad

Good - he will kill Werder in both games which means they will remain on 0 points

Bad - will make it hard on Pao @ Oaka and to stay in the hunt for second place we must beat Werder in Germany to stay in the hunt for second place!

as someone said before the team that can get at least a point off Barca will get to go to second round

Go Pao and the European koustoumi :tup:

Good - he will kill Werder in both games which means they will remain on 0 points

That's not good at all. We don't want Udineze to win both games against Werder because in this case they will probably come second in the group. Ideal would be two draws or one win for each team.

That's not good at all. We don't want Udineze to win both games against Werder because in this case they will probably come second in the group. Ideal would be two draws or one win for each team.

u know 2 draws against Udinese with werder isnt going to happen. The only way we can go for second place is to beat Udinese and get a point of Barca.

i dont mind werder sitting on 0 points cos then we have Uefa guarenteed ;)

Archived