Phantis Forums

Morris

The2ndMouse

.Enough of these kolikithia coming in here and gettin smart. No1 cares about ur tripa of a team so go discuss it with ur gay mates in ur board .

greeksoccerfanatic

pios se vrike m#$%!......oute gia gipeda, gia katastasis den kseris

tora egines fanatic, oute oi mana sou se kseri re

egines to alpha tou omega tou elliniko podosferou :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

aite grapse kati sovaro tis prokopis gia na iremisoune ta pnevammata sas

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people calm down a bit. there is really no reason to start insulting each other. morris did what he did, the match has finished, the punishments given out. just because there is nothing on in the greek league at the moment there is no reason to get personal.

and pleaso stop this eternal complains about "they come to OUR forum, blablabla". what do you want? do you want all the fans just staying in their forums? it is always the same. no matter which fans. as soon as something happened that is bad for their team, pao or osfp, and the opponents fans come to the forum these complains start. and most of the times exactly these people who complain are the first ones to start writing nonsense in the opponents forum. it is getting tiring.

so calm down. the forum is open to everyone and they can write (nearly) everything they want.

BILLYDAGREEK AND CHOC13,

Prepei na eiste poli kimeismeni anthropoi. Apo m alakia eisaste numero ena, kai apo bala den xeretai katholou. Pou sas brikanai re paidia.

That is all you are good for, excuses. Say something that will enlighten this topic, and stop find excuses such as Mpriako, Georgato, and Djordevic. We all know that the Protathlima is probably the worst in Europe (I am sure many would agree), but on derby day we won kathara for the simple reason because you guys did not come out to play. If more time and money is invested in our Protathlima we maybe could watch a derby that all true soccer fanatics would appreciate, but to say that Greek soccer is corrupt is an understatement. It must be fixed and quickly. Now forget the excuses and talk reality, which many of Pao fans seem not to know the meaning of. You are all full of excuses, and your soccer knowledge is truly distorted. Oh and CHOC13, I would not talk about peoples mana re f ucken prokomenai. You might get hurt one day m onoxeilo. :box:

That is all you are good for, excuses. Say something that will enlighten this topic, and stop find excuses such as Mpriako, Georgato, and Djordevic.

Re file, do you know where they get this habit from? They learnt it from Oly fans who used many such excuses before Kokalistan was established in 1997. Oly fans always used to blame the Vardinnogiannis and the refs during the 10 petrina xrwnia which you probably forgotten :P

At least we have proven how corrupt and biased Greek football is by making reasonably good poreies in Europe. The years you won the protathlima with ease and avoided defeat at Leoforos with Efthimiades PAO finished top of a group with Arsenal and champions of Germany. The year the disgraceful events of Rizoupoli happened and you stole another protathlima PAO made it to the last 8 of UEFA. You were home long before that. The year you won the double in Greece you also lost 7-0 to Juve's reserves :LOL: That's how good you were.

At least during your petrina xrwnia PAO also performed in Europe much better than you. AEK, PAOK and even Larisa won the protathlima. But your fans always blamed PAO and Vardinnogianis for your xalia instead of the thieving bastard Koskotas and Ntaifa and all other corrupt presidents you have had.

The measure of how good your team has been the last 8 years and how deserving they were of the protathlima was proven in Europe beyond any doubt. Molde, Maccabi, Lille, Herenveen....you want more proof? :P

This year it will be exactly the same. I put my money that the so called "best team in Greece" will fail again to do the diplo in Europe and will finish 3rd at best. I also bet PAO will do better in a more difficult group.

In the mean time enjoy another elliniko protathlima for OlymBriakos.....

New season, same old stuff ;)

sta @@ mas ti nomizis lol pfffft and no i wasnt making bad remarks about ur mum thats not my go.....in greece when people talk about football players that they dont know "oute oi mana tou ton kseri" is used in respect to a player a team signs that no1 has ever heard off ok. one day when u go to greece u might hear that somewhere.

if u wanna agree to disagree fine,,if u dont too bad lol

Guest Protathlitis

and whats with you guys referencing without vaseline all the time ...let me get  this right ...are you implying that you F***ed are asses without any vaseline? if yiour goin to do that type of thing you should use vaseline so it wont hurt...

hahahaha worst come back ive ever heard billythegreek

you really need it explained to you? 2-0 sto spiti sas. and look at the derby record. you are our eternal pelates roufianoi

XWPIS VAZELINH OEOEOE

guys in all fairness i rekon its a complete waste of time discussing anything to skat.odefterathlitis and his gay mates. Kita their replies 5 letter replies. ANd the end of the day they cannot handle the truth.THey bag our fans for smashing up our players cars after 2003. Well i remember when aek knocked them out of the kipello in the late 90s,,,their fans when to redi and destroyed the players cars. A big thankyou to all the CLEAN protathlimmata the paiktes sas xarisane eh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ahhh re m****.a roufia.ni me krani

Guest Protathlitis

guys in all fairness i rekon its a complete waste of time discussing anything to skat.odefterathlitis and his gay mates. Kita their replies 5 letter replies. ANd the end of the day they cannot handle the truth.THey bag our fans for smashing up our players cars after 2003. Well i remember when aek knocked them out of the kipello in the late 90s,,,their fans when to redi and destroyed the players cars. A big thankyou to all the CLEAN protathlimmata the paiktes sas xarisane eh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ahhh re m****.a roufia.ni me krani

this guy is killing it as well as billythegreek with the comebacks :box:

for all Pao fans in here

get of Georgatos dik period

u guys can't complete a sentence w/o mentioning his name

wut Morris did is worse then wut Georgatos every did

fact is feel for Morris cause he wears your shirt but Georgatos wears red

thats the differeent

u guys are hypocrits

Hey greeksoccer ##############u called the greek league the worst league in europe? what the ###### is wrong with you , and then you want to talk about my lack of football knowledge....tha ta po ta upolipa sta ellinika gia na mi katalavis ###########", den exetai tipota kalitero na kanete, esi kai o prostatis, erxosaste do kai kanete pos kseretai pente pramata , alla de kseretai pou pan ta tessera....teleiosa me #########, #######..................................ante geia

If there is anything that bores me it's editing posts. I prefer deleting them. This was your last warning.

wut Morris did is worse then wut Georgatos every did

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

den mas klanis ta @@,,,giorgatos treading and stomping on another players ankles trying to mame some1 is not as bad as somebody chucking a jersey at someone :S.

I guess chucking a jersey is really gonna do harm to somebodys health isnt it.

If morris's airswing connected not only it would have crippled giorgatos amd smashed every bone is left leg well that would have been the worst thing seen on a football pitch

Ah re Mouse..Itheles na miliseis kai gia ithiki..

Pos to leei o laos: O,ti arhizei politismena telionei me vrisies..

Tora prepei na po stous vazeles oti legame persi stous gaurous: as upothesoume oti arhizoume apo tin arhi kai na xehasoume tin palia atimorisia...Kati deihnei na allazei vre paidia..As eimaste aisiodoxoi..

Sumfono gia timoria megali, megaluteri ton 6 agonistikon... To oti oi Gauroi einai megalutera kolopaida den einai epiheirima...

Archived