Phantis Forums

Morris

The2ndMouse

the pao fans in here are really funny to say the least

right away instead of them full accepting there players poor judgement they look to defend itself by talking about Georgatos

u obviously havent read all this thread then havent u?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

this is really getting boring gays have u got anything constructive to enlight us with????????????????????????????

2 wrongs dont make a rite dude but all pao fans are saying is that georgatos has a case to answer for the multiple crimes hes done on the field unpunished. Morris's intent was probably there ok,,,,but at the end of the day he didnt connect with him,,,and should punished accordigly for what he did ,,,,,uz guys cannot admit the dirty underhanded tactics that uz have done over the yrs

ze elias wwwf style headbutt agaisnt xanthi couple yrs a go?????slap on the wrist

karembeau headbutt on okkas????? 3 weeks ban??????gimme a break

georgatos underground house dance moves stomping to basement jaxx jumping up and down on giourkas seitaridis????????????????????no yellow no suspension.

georgattos this time dancing to armen helden on dimi papadopoulos ankle???????no card no suspension..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morris is a man with character, at least that has been shown right away. He simply lost his temper and overreacted and that's it. A ban of 4-5 games will do good.

The real question is what will the team do without Morris and Kotsios in the forthcoming games???

Posted Image

e :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK, these are the style points...

FRA 7.5

GER 7.6

ENG 7.3

SCG 7.7

TUR 7.6

RUS 7.5

ESP 7.2

AUS 7.3

USA 7.8

... and here come the technical points...

FRA 7.5

GER 7.4

ENG 7.2

SCG 7.6

TUR 7.4

RUS 7.2

ESP 7.0

AUS 7.3

USA. 7.5

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

once again georgatos doesnt get a yellow for this either

http://www.panatha.gr/photos1/2005_2006/fo...sfp/fasi2_2.avi

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

how can you compare that with what morris did? even if he had intentionally and it was part of a tackle. This Monkey did it after Djole went off to celebrate adn then threw that peice of s%$#! fanella at the ref

:LOL: :LOL:

as for what we will do at karaiskaki just wait. It will be more than anything you vaslenenes did for Palto and Antonaki. remember how intimidated antonaki looked :rolleyes:

Morris you downsyndrome suffering c*** you are our new bitch

Re idiot, the fact is that the law of football is not applied equally.

You seem to have very little brain re Protathlitis. Of course you can't compare what Morris did to the handball by Georgatos. Morris deserved to get the red card you vlaka.

But the law says that an intentional handball gets a yellow card. Where was it you idiot?

All the wins you have had against PAO have been with refs giving you the small decisions. In every game you won they have whistled 60-40 in your favour. So keep the pelates stuff to help you sleep better :P In Europe we see every year how your animal players get what hey deserve like Georgatos red card against Newcastle, animal players, hooligan fans who support them is what you expect :P

I am going to post a big topic on this with good evidence later today.

Xoris vazelini alla polli voithia apo tous diatites.....mipos tous gamisate me vazelini kai giauto einai me to meros sas? a re gavrakia gamate tous panta apo piso na sas kanoun ta xatiria......ta kseroume omos ,entaksi protathliti, mi nomizis de ta xoume mathi.......ante geia palio...pou...ouksou ape 'do

Xoris vazelini alla polli voithia apo tous diatites.....mipos tous gamisate me vazelini kai giauto einai me to meros sas? a re gavrakia gamate tous panta apo piso na sas kanoun ta xatiria......ta kseroume omos ,entaksi protathliti, mi nomizis de ta xoume mathi.......ante geia palio...pou...ouksou ape 'do

anyone still have a clip of when AEK was denied the penalty vs pao last year that had they scored would have allowed them to go to the C.L instead of PAO?

OR WAS THE REF BLINDED WITH THE MONEY HE WAS RECEIVING ?

ive been waiting for the bullsht to calm down between fans to speak, but ive decided it never will so i will state m y opinion on the matter....

morris is a very respectable, great, moral player, if oly fans dont know this, then they just havent been watching much greek football..the kid is absolutly aweosme...he is a gret player, lots of heart and a respected professional...i have met him in south africa and as a person, he is a great guy...now, what he did was very wrong...he kicked out at another professional and though he didnt even connect wth djole's leg, the intent was awful and unprofession...now, for intent i believe that morris should recieve a 3 match ban and another 2 for the jersey incident...now about the jersey...i am upset he disrespected the pao jersey, but that was not his intent..morris knows there is a reffing problem in greece and undertsands that it is a big issue and he was fed up with the bullshit and made a stand..and though it was unprofessional, i see alittle good in that..now rip on y opinions all you want, b ut the player recgonzes and problem and is fed up with it..he say calls go for olys way throughout the mach and had enough of it and showed it to everyone..now it was extrmeley unprofessional, but the kid is humanand when extremely unfair things hapen to you constantly and in a short period of time, any human will get upset...in no way to i condon what morris did, but i defnitnly undertsand it...

now for kotsios' red....i can see why it was called a red during the match, but an extra suspension is rediculous...i dont believe he intede to hit okkas in the face, he held on to the ball fo too long and when he raised his arms to shield his body, he hit okkas in the face..you also have to remeber the sizes of the two players..kotsios did not reall raise his arms, he just pu the out to shield..okkas is a short player hows eye level is around kkotsios' shoulder..though the red may be alittle understandble, a suspension is not...

now i can talk about past issues all i want but that doesnt change anythng..everyne knows the greek league is unfair and oly usuall get the better of it..fpor whatever reason, they do and if anyone denies this, then they havent been watching football over the past 5 years...you call morris a scumag oly fans, then what is georgatos...what about venetidis..look qat our own players and they're REPEATED problems before you start talking s%$#! on a very good kid who just lost his head...he was passionate and any footballer can understand how quickly assion can turn into anger...

and by the way, if you are angry at morris for doing what he did, be angry at djole for being unproffesional as well and acting like his leg got broekn when it wasnt even touched...morris kicked the ground and for anyone who doesnt believe me, look at the slow motion instant replay, the turf gets ripped out of the ground where morris kicks, its plain and simple..morris "kicked" djole in the left ankle and djole was holding his right knee..he seems to be taking lessons from rivaldo...if morris had actually connected with djoles leg, he would ha ve snapped it...so look both ways boys and girls before you cross the street...

Re idiot, the fact is that the law of football is not applied equally.

You seem to have very little brain re Protathlitis. Of course you can't compare what Morris did to the handball by Georgatos. Morris deserved to get the red card you vlaka.

But the law says that an intentional handball gets a yellow card. Where was it you idiot?

All the wins you have had against PAO have been with refs giving you the small decisions. In every game you won they have whistled 60-40 in your favour. So keep the pelates stuff to help you sleep better :P In Europe we see every year how your animal players get what hey deserve like Georgatos red card against Newcastle, animal players, hooligan fans who support them is what you expect :P

I am going to post a big topic on this with good evidence later today.

ever since joining protathlitis has only posted fanatical and stupid post with no sence!

nothing new on that front

My last thought on morris is this....

He was wrong to have lost his temper like he did, but Georgatos deserved it (better if there ha been contact and he busted a leg). All over the match the ref was on ospf's side, so ofcourse in the most heated of games someone was gonna lose it.

I stand by morris 100%

and I resent Ospf now even more.

as for what we will do at karaiskaki just wait. It will be more than anything you vaslenenes did for Palto and Antonaki. remember how intimidated antonaki looked :rolleyes:

Morris you downsyndrome suffering c*** you are our new bitch

So now we're being accused for being too polite... <_<

Den to kserame na eimaste zoa san ton pyrino lao...Karagiozh!

Guest Protathlitis

Morris deserved to get the red card you vlaka.

baha do you know how many vaseloi i heard saying he didnt even lift his leg and complaining that djole was holding the wrong leg?

slick_xwpisvazelini_13, you have shown on too many occassions your limited football knowledge

"whistled 60-40 in your favour." 60 40....more like 80 -20 buddy, anyway for the gavrous in here, we are stating facts, not making excuses,...we lost.....but in our los georgatos should have got a yellow......djordevic an emmy....and morris the mvp cuz the guy comes to play.....and whats with you guys referencing without vaseline all the time ...let me get this right ...are you implying that you F***ed are asses without any vaseline? if yiour goin to do that type of thing you should use vaseline so it wont hurt...yoiu know that though.......dude you belong in another forum then, this is about soccer and soccer balls , not hairy balls... . :not: :whistle: :not: :not: :whistle:

GAVROI--GOURONIA --DO-LO-FONI----GAVRI-GOUROUNIA-DO-LO-FONI---GAV............

Understand what? and who says puni???what the ###### is that.....and whats with your name greeksoccerfanatic? you mean osfpfanatic ....anyway you guys win one bullshit game mared by accusations, bad reffing, in the beginning of the year and your so ###### awesome , if you beat us in kara , then i will concede, till then go kill yourself...and lets see what you do in europe....and dont say i m making excuses i m so sick of hearing that, i am stating facts....fact....morris tripped him with intent to make him fall not ruin his career...fact ....osfp fans like having sex with mens asses with no vaseline....im not making it up ..protathliti keeps saying it.....anyway ta leme file

Archived