Phantis Forums

Morris

The2ndMouse

i agree choc, no matter if the jersey is red, green , or purple, but this doesn't happen and when we try to discuss it and begin a discussion about it we get "stomped" on for making "excuses"...things arent goin to change and next year it will be someone(reds, greens , or whoever) who will be bitching about the same thing.....its a shame that corruption, politics, players rage, crowd violence, refs m*****es etc......bring our league down when in actuallity it could be one of the best leaques in europe...hopefully one day it will be........

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What u mean wat morris did was wrong, i thought it was oti prepei, i just wish he connected with djordevic and screwed him over so we dont see that kolofardo in a gay top again!!!! I thought it was the funniest things ever

did anyone actually stop to think WHY he did it though, obviously he was more furious with the ref more than predrag yet he was there to cop it

i agree with the gays that the ref wasnt biased, but he was extremely incomptenent and couldnt handle the game, the handball in the box by kostoulas wasnt a penalty imo, it did really look like he fell got pushed and landed with his arms outright on the ballm it looked more unintentional...and they did get a few yellows as well...

it was wrong, but that doesnt mean i wouldnt do the same thing, and i wish he did break his leg as i said in another post.................but it was still wrong...as for the ref , biased or incompetent whats the difference, these things cannot be allowed in a proffesional league, he should not have been reffing in a game of this caliber

"

I think Jorgevich was faking the injury from Morris because he was holding his left Knee, which in the replay if anything it shows that he should hold his right leg if he really kicked him...

I am quite certain that Morris tomorrow will say that he didn't touch him and the fact that he got the red card for nothin infureated him and threw his t-shirt at the ref.

As for Kotsio. Please... Nobody saw Okka bending towards Kotsios arm. If Kotsios were to hit anything it would be his chest. Even Amanatidis said that at Athlitiki Kyriaki.

Guest Protathlitis

I think Jorgevich was faking the injury from Morris because he was holding his left Knee, which in the replay if anything it shows that he should hold his right leg if he really kicked him...

I am quite certain that Morris tomorrow will say that he didn't touch him and the fact that he got the red card for nothin infureated him and threw his t-shirt at the ref.

As for Kotsio. Please... Nobody saw Okka bending towards Kotsios arm. If Kotsios were to hit anything it would be his chest. Even Amanatidis said that at Athlitiki Kyriaki.

####################

I dont believe you both want to fall into moderated posting status do you!?

Stop talking to eachother that way....

I disagree with many things written here. I can prove my point in a civil manner.

I also chose not to right now because I understand that the PAO fans are a bit unble to see things clearly after a defeat and the way this came to be.

So Oly fans.

Tease them to death if you l ike but dont provoke in a harsh manner.

PAO fans ... relax. I understand its a tough defeat to swallow but ths does not mean we are going to turn this into a swaring competition.

Morris should be banned at a minimum of 15 games

Nai re 55 na faei na ginei paradeigma...

O Ze Elias pou erikse koutoulia ston paixth ths Xanthi's efage molis 2 agwnistikes giati aplws "apw8hse" me to kefali tou ton antipalo. Den tou erikse koutoulia. Ta idia kai o Karembeu pou efage molis 3 agwnistikes gia thn koutoulia ston Kafe alla pou edeide kai tous misous paixtes tou PAOK. h Nikopolidou 3 agwnistikes pou petakse ta gantia sou enw o MORRIS prepei na faei 15 agwnistikes na apodw8ei dikaiosunh, etsi?

Den gam...kalutera.

Alla vevaia, sas sumferei KAI sas na faei tetoia timwria o Morris opote ti leme twra.

Na'xa ena kalasnikof...

Afto pou den aporo einai pos o Tzortzevits kratouse to gonato tou

pou o Moris oute akoumpise.

Den leo afto pou ekano o Notioafrikanos eitan sosto alla o

Servos to parakane me ths kolotoumpes.

Ekeinos kai o Okkas tha ekanan kales proves to kalokairi

sthn akadhmia ton hthopoion :box:

the situation is pretty exaggerated in my opinion...

Morris did something unforgiveabel and was duly punished...

please do not say cliches such as he ruined sports... etc etc

what he did is a disgraceful act towards Tzole...

Morris clearly did not catch Tzole's feet...

Tzole ---as he very often does--- playacted...

but Morris' intent was horrendous... but still nothing to exaggerate...

he will be handed a 4-5 game ban (2 for his act on Tzole 3 for throwing his shirt at Briakos)...

but think it this way... you're a player of a club that is one of the two biggest teams in the country... you start the league with your rival... and nothing goes right for you ever since the kick-off... you get angry and lose your temper when you concede the killer blow on 85'... you instantly need to burst your anger out... that is the case of Morris...

he's by no means defendable after what he did... but at least somebody should have understood a bit from a player's psychology...

somebody called Tzole the most respected player of Greece... :LOL: that was the greatest joke i heard for ages... :LOL:

Na dw twra poios tha paiksei pisw.....Opws kai na'xei mas exoun kanei kai poly xeirotera sto parelthon ap'oti xthes..eprepe na sygraththei o morris giati kostizei se oli tin omada.

Oso gia tous gavrous,ws twra itan prwtagonistes sto theatro "skiwn". Apo xtes exoun kai alithinous theatrinous (okkas+djordjevic).Autos o okkas h pou tha kyliotan oli thn wra klaigontas h pou tha kyliotan gia na prostateuei tin mpala!

Perastika mas gia xtes,,,alla panta to spoudaiotero autis tis bdomadas itan i prokrisi sto Champion's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr:

it was wrong, but that doesnt mean i wouldnt do the same thing, and i wish he did break his leg as i said in another post.................but it was still wrong...as for the ref , biased or incompetent whats the difference, these things cannot be allowed in a proffesional league, he should not have been reffing in a game of this caliber

"

the situation is pretty exaggerated in my opinion...

Morris did something unforgiveabel and was duly punished...

please do not say cliches such as he ruined sports... etc etc

what he did is a disgraceful act towards Tzole...

Morris clearly did not catch Tzole's feet...

Tzole ---as he very often does--- playacted...

but Morris' intent was horrendous... but still nothing to exaggerate...

he will be handed a 4-5 game ban (2 for his act on Tzole 3 for throwing his shirt at Briakos)...

but think it this way... you're a player of a club that is one of the two biggest teams in the country... you start the league with your rival... and nothing goes right for you ever since the kick-off... you get angry and lose your temper when you concede the killer blow on 85'... you instantly need to burst your anger out... that is the case of Morris...

he's by no means defendable after what he did... but at least somebody should have understood a bit from a player's psychology...

somebody called Tzole the most respected player of Greece...

what replay evelagoal???

I said he playacted cause I mean he playacted...

noone would have stood on foot if such a kick hit him on the knee or in the wrist...

c'mon, Tzole is a good player but everybody knows he's the sort of guy that tries everything to expel the opposition.

Tzole's only medication is Mondragon, it seems... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

back to topic, Morris should be given a 5 match ban but he should not be looke upon as a "killer"... Remember, his intentional tackle was not "in" the game. it came when the ball went in... in other words, when Morris flew in at Tzole, the game was not being played...

remember, Georgatos flying in at Giourkas 2-3 years ago... it was when the ball was at Giorkas' feet... much much worse than Morris tackle...

Remember, his intentional tackle was not "in" the game. it came when the ball went in... in other words, when Morris flew in at Tzole, the game was not being played...

remember, Georgatos flying in at Giourkas 2-3 years ago... it was when the ball was at Giorkas' feet... much much worse than Morris tackle...

i think an off the ball offense is just as bad as a in game offense.

if djole playacted the whole thing he should be banned as well, no question. but i believe it was real. as for the overexaggeration that we always see in football games, its just ridiculous. especially olympiakos players always fall as if they were beaten with clubs. in europe they dont get calls for that, in greece they do.

the kotsios incident: i have seen red cards for that but he could well get also get away with a yellow card. little bit of bad luck but no scandal. but for all olympaikos fans who start talking this and that, i have seen much worse from geovani in about every air battle he was in, so relax.

morris move is a disgrace to panathinaikos to me. a great club like pao doesn t need players behaving like that. but we also have seen more brutal stuff from karembeau who went rampage against paok. so olympiakos, and aek to a lesser gegree aren t better.

Agreed. Whether he touched Djordjevic or not is actually irrelevant. The act itself was probably enough to warrant the kokini. And with the jersey...s**** ta kane..15 games is about right..

When Nikopolidis gets a 3 game suspension for throwing his gloves at the linesman, why should Morris get more?

Because there was an incident involving another player "after the play"..or after "game action". In my opinion a m*****a like that is more punishable and flagrant than during the game fouls. Just my opinion.

Nai re 55 na faei na ginei paradeigma...

O Ze Elias pou erikse koutoulia ston paixth ths Xanthi's efage molis 2 agwnistikes giati aplws "apw8hse" me to kefali tou ton antipalo. Den tou erikse koutoulia. Ta idia kai o Karembeu pou efage molis 3 agwnistikes gia thn koutoulia ston Kafe alla pou edeide kai tous misous paixtes tou PAOK. h Nikopolidou 3 agwnistikes pou petakse ta gantia sou enw o MORRIS prepei na faei 15 agwnistikes na apodw8ei dikaiosunh, etsi?

Den gam...kalutera.

Alla vevaia, sas sumferei KAI sas na faei tetoia timwria o Morris opote ti leme twra.

Na'xa ena kalasnikof...

Gia na mhn anaferoume ta kamwmata tou Kastigio! An o Morris faei parapanw apo 5 agwnistikes tha apodeixtei tou logou to alh8es, oti thn teleutaia 10etia oi paradeigmatikes poines peftoun mono se omades pou den feroun ton titlo OSFP! Gi'auto o Evergreen exei afhniasei

SUMFONO apolyta!! O Moris prepei na timorithi oxi mono apo tin EPAE alla kai apo ton PAO kai apo tin FIFA. NTROPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :( :angry:

Yeah, he should stand trial at the Hague and also be trialed by the inter-galactic senate with Jabba the Hutt preceding the hearing.

Archived