Phantis Forums

Morris

The2ndMouse

I believe that what he did is one of the worst actions I have seen in Football !!!

I think that first of all his own teammates must be very angry with him!

I expect the maximum possible penalty ... and I hope that we all agree that this is a demand above team support and fan feelings...

Its a shame... :tdown:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His red card was worth seeing...more than the yellows and reds that oly should have recieved prior to that incident.

A long suspension he deserves....yes..... but as much as briakos deserves punishment for ruining the quality of the game.

Whether its the old ideology of paid refs...or pure incompetence...it doesnt matter...it is still a problem.

As far as im concerned...none of the players should be worried about that game...it was joke...and they should laugh at it...and get on with league and european success.

Did you see what he did?

He went and kicked Djordjevic for scoring!!!! :angry:

This is something even his own teammates should not accept!

Alongside with Kassapis Kicking the ref (and receiving something like 32 matchday penalty !!!! ), Ze Elias, Karembeu etc.... this in Ethical Terms tops them ALL!

Did i not say he deserves a long suspension.

Dont start talking about ethics please....a number of occasions in that game...though not as violent...were ethically wrong.

Just because his act was physical doesnt mean it is the worst.

are you kidding me? what kind of example does he set for all the young people who want to become soccer players or athletes in general??

SHAME on him!

if it did happen shame on him but looking at the replay it looks like he never connected and looks as though he kicked the ground.

if he did connect it would of destroyed Pedrag's leg.

I say the game was a joke the ref was blind and stupid.

What about the 2 legged challenge on Pao's player and osfp was the last defender he got only a yellow

What about OSFP handball in the box?

What about all the handballs osfp did?

Ill congratulate OSFP on the win but withoutb the ref and 11 vs 11 we would had either drawn or won the game

are you kidding me? what kind of example does he set for all the young people who want to become soccer players or athletes in general??

SHAME on him!

Kidding you??

I repeat...he deserves a severe punishment...as i have already said.

What more do u want me 2 say...too make it clear 2 u that i do think it was wrong.

Em vevaia, me tous paixtes tou PAO, ths AEK kai allous plhn gaurwn 8a epivalete h dikaiosunh.

Ase me re Sten me to Kwlopaido....

I fell from cloud nine about this player. Just before I was talking with a friend saying what a super transfer this turned out to be for PAO...

I agree, there have been bad examles of applied justice in the past. No reason for those to continue...

You were here when I asked the punishment for the AEK Portuguese Player who punched Basinas last year...

AEK also did not appeal!

I agree to that line of action.

PAO should also punish him!

I agree he should be punished but sorry I've been too "scared" by the previous "applications" of justice in the past and I don't give a crap. If we can get away with it, so be it. I lost my "innocence" a long time ago.

I used to be a calm fan in the last 10 years they've turned me into a "kafro". I'm more fanatical now than I was before. People are supposed to mellow as they get older, not the opposite.

Ta korakia shmera me to mpampaki mas ka8arisane. I'm not saying they decided the game but helped the gavroi where they could and don't tell me the gavroi wouldnt have cryed "bloody murder" if they weren't given the pantly where Kostoulas handled the ball with both arms and don't tell me an Anatolakis wouldn't have gotten away with Kotsios' elbow.

These refs need a good knee-capping to give the others a warning.

This has nothing to do with the refs...

Maybe him throwing his jersey to the ref does... (another bad move but ... well ... anyway... )

Him kicking a fellow footballer is another chapter

You know Mouse, there really isn't much differance between kicking Djordjevic after he scored and stamping (Georgatos) on another players knee (Papadopoulos) and one is punished by a red and the other just a "hremhse". (I'm reffering to the cup final 2 years ago). If there is something I really condemn Morris for is throwing his shirt (because a shirt with the shamrock on the heart is a holy thing for some people). Nikopolidis got 3 games for throwing his gloves at the linesman at Xanthi last year (If I'm not mistaken). Let's see if Morris gets more for that. I'm expecting a no more than 5- match ban which would be fair.

PAO's Management should not punish Morris.

I'm gonna plagarise what another PAO fan said in another forum:

Exw bare8ei va eivai o PAva8nvaikos kai oi fila8loi tou oi prostates tns timns tou ellnvikou podosfairou. Exw bare8ei va mas sukofavtouv, va mas klebouv kai va mas leve kai malakes apopavw. Exw bare8ei va blepw to gabro afevos va bgaivei prwta8lntns stn platn tou Pava8nvaikou kai afeterou va pervaei kateu8eiav se omilo stn platn tou PAva8nvaikou. Kai kaveis va mnv to avagvwrizei. Exw bare8ei va akouw tous euergevtn8evtes va fwvazouv oti adikouvtai kai tous adiknmevous (emas) va katngorouvtai gia euvvoia. Exw bare8ei va eimaste emeis to paradeigma gia ta mikra paidia kai ta mikra paidia va givovtai gabroi...

Kai va sai sigouros oti bare8nkav kai oi paixtes. Kai av se meva kai seva kuriws mas peirazei sto sukwti autous tous peirazei kai to sukwti kai tn tsepn.

Did Moris even make contact with Djordjevic? From at least two of the camera angles that I saw, it did not look as though he did. Kind of like the bottle that "hit" Georgatos last year at Leoforos.

I'm not condoning a player kicking out at another player, because it DOES appear that Morris did try to trip him. However, this was nowhere near the Kassapis or Karambeau incidents. In fact, Giovanni has done worse on more than one occasion. The ban for Morris, though, will not come from kicking out at Djordjevic but from throwing his jersey at the ref. It could be substantial, just for this incident alone.

since some of you guys say that in the replays you watched it looked as if he didnt hit him i dont want to give away any judgement yet. only, that it looked to me as if he wanted to kick him. if he really did, then it'll look really bad for him. this is what balla.gr writes:

if it did happen shame on him but looking at the replay it looks like he never connected and looks as though he kicked the ground.

if he did connect it would of destroyed Pedrag's leg.

I say the game was a joke the ref was blind and stupid.

What about the 2 legged challenge on Pao's player and osfp was the last defender he got only a yellow

What about OSFP handball in the box?

What about all the handballs osfp did?

Ill congratulate OSFP on the win but withoutb the ref and 11 vs 11 we would had either drawn or won the game

this is just classic pao thinking

blaming the refs for there own futility

remember Olympiakos did get 2 yellow cards early on

the ref wasn't great but wasn't has bad as u guys make him out to be

i mean today alone in both serie A and EPL refs were scrutinized

fact is the ref Pao lack any discipline wut so ever

Olympiakos didn't

take Djordjavic who got a red card i believe yet he was still man of the match

Olympiakos#1

Morris should be banned at a minimum of 15 games.....such disrespect for the players, team, and the sport. I was watching the game with about 15 people....and all the PAO fans were just as disgusted with his act as all the other fans. Last year, Asunscio from AEK was given a 6 game suspension....from team management....Let PAO's management do the same. It shouldn't be a factor if he really kicked him or not, the point is he tried, and looked as if he connected, and afterwards, threw his jersey at the ref. Dropi for all of PAO and greek soccer if an appropriate punishment isn't handed down :box:

this is just classic pao thinking

blaming the refs for there own futility

if this happened to ur team would u come iN OUR forum here talking like a FAIRY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

this crap has been going on for yrs now,,,,,no wonder people laugh at our greek league. We dont deserve the european championships,,,ti na to kanoume,,,,to showcase our smashed up gipeda from hooligans and animals that run the greek league. RE kseftila,,,what a joke of a competition uz call this .

I have said it once twice a million times i will say it again

if an OSFP player did what morris did to a green player...

everyone would be calling for the expulisoin from the greek league of the red player

but because its against the green.s.. they have to blame the ref for actually doing hs job!

billydagreek he forgot very quickly the amazing, the brilliant 2 footed stomping with studs showing effort of GEORGIATOS on GIOURKAS SEITARADIS 2 yrs ago. Georgatos went in there to fnish his career,,,,,did that moun.pado get a yelow?????????????????????? no.........ksexnas efklola eh re pouta.nes gio.i gavri opadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont condone what morris did,,,but at the same time we expext every clown player who crosses the line to punished accordingly but this doesnt happen in greece.

billydagreek he forgot very quickly the amazing, the brilliant 2 footed stomping with studs showing effort of GEORGIATOS on GIOURKAS SEITARADIS 2 yrs ago. Georgatos went in there to fnish his career,,,,,did that moun.pado get a yelow?????????????????????? no.........ksexnas efklola eh re pouta.nes gio.i gavri opadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont condone what morris did,,,but at the same time we expext every clown player who crosses the line to punished accordingly but this doesnt happen in greece.

and i dont condomne what he did either

i dont like georgato and i wish he had gotten suspended 10 games

but he didnt get suspended and thats our point about the ref bias that you cannot admit to and say we are making excuses, these are facts my friend not excuses,,,what morris did was wrong and he will get punished, why have others though not been punishe? Thats our point and thank you for realizing we have a point and we are not making excuses....ante geia

Archived