Phantis Forums

Pao-oly

slick13

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pao get ready Olympiakos is coming

now Lets go u Greek REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reds eh?

'omada tou laou' eh????

down with communism!!!

my prediction is 92-0 for PAO.

but thats assuming the refs dont get in the way.....otherwise i would say 2-1 win or 3-3 tie......

Pao get ready Olympiakos is coming

now Lets go u Greek REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You know that Pao is at home and Osfp the visitors. So 8-2 means you loose and also is my favorite score we have beaten :LOL: you and I feel it could just happent again... :tup:

Communism ? What does a political ideology have to do with supporting a Greek club from Piraeus ? Filthy nationalist (just returning the favor, heh)

Anyways, for the serious ones in here it's another one of those derbies where you don't know what will transpire. As Athinaios mentioned, alot will depend on wether PAO advance in CL or not, momentum and a psycological boost can do alot.

We (as in OSFP) have shown thus far that we are NOT where we need to be physically, with that said I beleive the risk taken will be minimal and I expect a draw or possibly a 1-2 to the defending champs B)

Communism ? What does a political ideology have to do with supporting a Greek club from Piraeus ? Filthy nationalist (just returning the favor, heh)

Anyways, for the serious ones in here it's another one of those derbies where you don't know what will transpire. As Athinaios mentioned, alot will depend on wether PAO advance in CL or not, momentum and a psycological boost can do alot.

We (as in OSFP) have shown thus far that we are NOT where we need to be physically, with that said I beleive the risk taken will be minimal and I expect a draw or possibly a 1-2 to the defending champs B)

i was just kidding....

the fact that there is a red team 'of the people' sounds commie to me! :P

i think the opposite of crazy....if PAO wins they will be more confident and go out and take OSFP

if the fail they will be down but determined and overanxious and make stupid mistakes with Thrinos....

2-1 Pao or 1-1 B)

This will be a tough match for the Greens after the gruelling Champions League game it will be a war on the pitch..With the hype of Konstantiou return the fans will be the difference...But olympiakos have other weapons that we have to watch..Pao is tired we need Gonzo to play amazing...pap should start leave gkekas on the bench...I wont be surprised if it is a draw..Goumas will be sorely missed...

Comon Bides show us your stuff!!!

This game is really important because in the past two year the league has gone to a team by either 1-3 points...

First of all this game is at Pao which no matter what we should go for victory however like alot of people have said both teams have even hit second gear which is ashame because who ever wins this doesnt show there true colours untill atleast 2 months into the game....

Also Pao will have alot of preasure on them because they know they must secure all 3 point this week however pao showed they can deal with preasure (match against wisla) and come out on top....

so im gonna predict a 1-0 score line to pao (being bias here) however i smell a 1-1 draw with us getting screwed some how...

we will win trust me!

malezani knows this and he has yet to loose a game in greece :nw: :nw:

1-0

8-7

5-4

3-2

the scoreline does not matter but i think we will win with 1-0.

also our defence will be much better with nilson probably in the starting 11 :nw: :tup:

Don't foget vazelia, Goumas will still be out and with that shaky defence over a few games now, you'd better worry with our attacking weapons and pleasure to play a countering type game with ya  :D

Tell me dear Vasilios, because you seem an intelligent guy, what makes you think that your defence Georgatos-Kwstoulas-Anatolakis-Maurogenidis is better than ours. Both teams have defence problems and frankly I think that gay-ros has bigger problems!

instead of fighting and making stupid unrealistic predictions, lkets try to analyze the game and the lineups..

its looks like biscan is out for us and goumas and nilson are not ready..this isnt great news but we will make the best out of it..it seems like our endekada will look like this...

---------------------galinovic--------------------------

-----vyntra------kotsios--morris----------seric------

---------------flavio----------andric-----------------

------------------------eki----------------------------

----haralabidis-------------------papadopoulos------

----------------------olisadebe------------------------

there lineup will prolabaly look like this

------------------------

Archived