Phantis Forums

Pao-oly

slick13

I have read all kinds of bullshit in this forum and i would like to state my opinion.

1)You gavroi are busting our balls about playing better etc etc. Do you really think you played better and won? Pure luck the way i see it. 2-0 doesnt reflect the way the teams played on the field. Some oly fan stated that by playing this way in europe we have no chance. You didnt play much better so you better watch out. Your team team didnt play well either and you have to admit it. Most gavroi think they have a superteam because they won, but we'll all see the truth in some months from now.

2)About the red card on Kotsios yeah if you go striclty by the rules it can be given but i have seen way too many chalenges like this in football games and rarely a red card is shown.And that ###### Okkas faked it ie was obvious.He fell down and acted like somebody shot him for about a minute and when Kotsios was shown the red card he didnt even get out of the field and acted as if nothing had happened.###### tha little SOAB. Sas ekane mages o Kotsios me tin m*****a tou kai nomizete oti exete kai omadara. OUST. Episis epeidi poli mas zalisate ton erota sxetika me tous kanonismous tis FIFA gia tin kokini karta me afstiri efarmogi ton kanonismon kai to kolopaido o Mavrogenidis tha mporouse na faei kokini sto 9 otan eno o Andric pigaine na mpei stin perioxi monos tou o Mavrogenidis ton kladepse apo piso. Alla ekei den theloume austiri efarmogi ton kanonismon e? OUST PALI.

3)What Morris did was unacceptable and i dont give a s%$#! if he hit Djole or not.End of story.

Telos stamatiste na klaigeste re kakomoirides oti den paizei o enas kai den paizei o allos kai oti oloi einai axristoi. Posous agones tous exete dei na paizoun kai tous vgalate axristous? Eseis katastrefete tin omada. Ta idia legane poloi kai gia ton Munch otan eixe protoerthei kai meta ekleise spitia. Axristos o Biscan axristos kai o Flavio. Na mou to peite ta xristougena stin mesi tou protathlimatos na to katalavo. Alla apo tora? Eleos pio varethika tous ampalous griniarides. Ama den goustarete stin teliki alakste omada kai min mas zalizete akoma den arxise i xronia.

TRIFILARA EISAI ARRWSTIA.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what your saying my friend is not bullshit? is that what your implying cuz it sounds like half the people in here said the same shiiiit...............anyway morris shouldnt of done that, but i understand why he did, and kotsios got rammed apo piso, ti na kanoume re file, edo erxomaste na ksethimanoume ligo, na sizitisoume ligo kai ta loipa, ta dika sou bullshit einai san ta dika mou kai tou epomenou, erxomaste edo na kanoume bullshit, opos alli sto kafeneio, sti taverna...katalaves ti leo...ta leme....geia

oh and i agree with this sentence completely , it seems me and you are the only ones who think its early and we have a long way to go...

Ama den goustarete stin teliki alakste omada kai min mas zalizete akoma den arxise i xronia.

the way u guys played yesterday u will be home for xmas no football in europe

the way u saw us move on last yera

oust apo do

Granted we played s%$#!.... i never denied that!!!!

But the fact that u think u guys played well is a joke.... play like that in the CL... oxi mono 7... alla 10 apo thn Real tha fate... malakes...

pios baba kai yiayia re vlimata.... :LOL:

as xarite thn niki twra... opos ipa kai prin... EXEI DROMO AKOMA!!!!!!!! B)

Mpravo re trifillara, etsi mpravo na mi mas lene m*****es i gauroi kai emeis na ta haftoume, otan leei kapoios m*****a eimaste upoxreomeni apo ti koinonia na tou deiksoume tin m*****a pou eipe, allios den tha xerei pos eipai m*****a........

afoson afora to paixnidi re paidia, ola kala kai xalara dosame enan agona stous gavrous na xaroun kai ligo, giati se ligo kairo tha fane ta moutra tous sto cl...ti na kanoume etsi einai.......pos eipe o kotsios....to ergo auto to houme xanadi....hahahha

the way u guys played yesterday u will be home for xmas no football in europe

the way u saw us move on last yera

oust apo do

Granted we played s%$#!.... i never denied that!!!!

But the fact that u think u guys played well is a joke.... play like that in the CL... oxi mono 7... alla 10 apo thn Real tha fate... malakes...

pios baba kai yiayia re vlimata.... :LOL:

as xarite thn niki twra... opos ipa kai prin... EXEI DROMO AKOMA!!!!!!!! B)

But the fact that u think u guys played well is a joke.... play like that in the CL... oxi mono 7... alla 10 apo thn BARCELONA BREMENN AND UDINESE tha fate... malakes...

1o imixrono:

Enas olympiakos na kanei mono giomes..re,pou pate?Oxi oti emeis paiksame super,alla toulaxiston oxi tetoia xalia..2-3 eukairioules tis kaname alla stin prwti(kai monadiki) eukairioula tous to balane..ti na kanoume????

2o:prin katalaboume oti ksekinise...kokkini!!

Antio zwi pou leei ki o allos,kopikane ta podia mas kai fobithikame na bgoume mprosta! Auto itan to matsaki

En katakleidi,poly metries kai oi dyo omades etsi den pane pouthena sto champion's!!!!!!!!!(gia prwtathlima einai akoma para poly nwris na milame)

An kai tin panatha, den ti fovamai stin europi...alloi ti fovountai!!!

ONE QUESTION TO OUR GAVRO FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL THE LAST 10 YEARS:

Would what happened on Sunday at OAKA to PAO ever happen to OlymBriakos if the game was played at Karaiskaki?

Would an Oly player gotten red card if he did exactly as Kotsios did at Karaiskaki?

If your answer is yes, then you haven't watched football the last 10 years in Greece.

If the answer is yes, then how many times has Georgatos strong fouls been left off by the referees?

Thank you.

ONE QUESTION TO OUR GAVRO FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN WATCHING FOOTBALL THE LAST 10 YEARS:

Would what happened on Sunday at OAKA to PAO ever happen to OlymBriakos if the game was played at Karaiskaki?

Would an Oly player gotten red card if he did exactly as Kotsios did at Karaiskaki?

If your answer is yes, then you haven't watched football the last 10 years in Greece.

If the answer is yes, then how many times has Georgatos strong fouls been left off by the referees?

Thank you.

give it up man move on

stop blaming the refs

the refs didnt screw u ..we were just the better team all around

Thank you.

give it up man move on

stop blaming the refs

You guys where not the best team all the way around. They both play like s%$#!... But i agree with you about the refs...We need to stop blameing the refs all the time!!! PAO lost because he didn't play NOT because the ref screw him...

Thank you.

give it up man move on

stop blaming the refs

If you think you were the better team because you won, then not only you didn;t watch this match but also you don't know anything about football.

Stick to American football :P

In football many times the team that wins isn't the team that is better all around. You seem to think it is!!!

All I am asking is that the law should be applied to all teams equally. If we are blaming the ref is because what applied to PAO doesn't apply to OlymBriakos.

I asked a question about Kraiskaki and no one has said yes or no to me yet!

I think you Vazelinia are correct Djole shouldn't have fell down afterwards he should have handled it like a your players. He should have walked over gia na tou anhxie to kefali tou Moris. What I saw was an out classed and ill prepared Pao. The first goal that you ate was with 10 player? Gia Kokalis has a strong hold on Greece, Our stadium is going to be built part in the Gardens? Maybe your next one will replace the Acropolis :tup: Everyone one knows that with a right wing governement the Vazelinia always prosper. Be men and admit defeat, and don't play into the drama that is created to mask the stench of bad football in Greece.

what about karaiskaki yeah if this happened I will welcome the punishment

our defence was good sunday and u guys had hard time getting through.. y dont u use that as a reason y u lost ? y doint u bring that up ?

or when kotsio got carded in teh 65th minute how come u guys could not score b4 that ?

i saw the game for the record and dont foget we got yellow carded 4 times in a row before your team got the first

but u know what this is the 2nd time im saying this

u guys are even lucky that u are in the c.l

had the ref awarded the penalty to aek in the 2nd to last game last year u guys woul be in uefa and we know that was a penalty..

but the ref helped u. and that why u r in the c.l

if this was OSFP-aek and the penalty was denied to aek... i can imagine ti tha legate

but of course you never mention when the refs help you. always bitCh when calls go againt u,.!

tora if u want keep bitching bout the refs... youre just getitng yourself more embarassed

I think you Vazelinia are correct Djole shouldn't have fell down afterwards he should have handled it like a your players. He should have walked over gia na tou anhxie to kefali tou Moris. What I saw was an out classed and ill prepared Pao. The first goal that you ate was with 10 player? Gia Kokalis has a strong hold on Greece, Our stadium is going to be built part in the Gardens? Maybe your next one will replace the Acropolis :tup: Everyone one knows that with a right wing governement the Vazelinia always prosper. Be men and admit defeat, and don't play into the drama that is created to mask the stench of bad football in Greece.

i will add to this

when they win the title.. all is fine otan hanoun its the greek league thr problem and never what happens on the field !

First I would like to say to billydagreek that i know that when I said i have read a lot o bullshit it didnt sound too good but I must explain my self. I was refering to the kologavrous who think they have a good team because they won this game which I again state that it was pure luck. And i was refering to most people in here who are being harsh on some players and keep saying we dont have a team just because they saw three games (friendlies dont count) and panathinaikos performance was not very good.

Pirkagia what are you talking about? Out classed? Yeah right. If it wasnt for Djole who totaly raped Vyntra you would have done s%$#!. Did you notice that every chance you had begined by Djole? And I mean every last one of them. Where is your ###### clash? Konstantinou didnt touch the ball. Rivaldo only missed that one chance from the right that proved his right leg is useless and then magically disapeared from the field. Babaginda was a mix of Konstantinidis and Wooter only faster, he kept running with the ball around himself like a svoura. Great player :LOL:

Ill prepared? If we kept playing with 11 players by the end of the game you would have fallen apart and we would see who was ill prepared.

About the refs, anyone who thinks that any ref in Greece would have given an Oly player a red card if he did what Kotsios did, hasnt been watching greek football for the last ten years and is hallucinating. Quit the drugs mate.

NIKI STO UDINE TRIFLARA :tup:

alright heres my take on the game and i try seeing things as an observer and not a fan...both teams played like crap...i mean it was the first game of the season and it was a shame that it was, woulda preffered it be played midseason so we can see the best of both teams...that being said panatha sucked and could not hold posession very long in ofsp's end...olympiakos' defence was solid and olisadebe by him self with 3 behind was not cuttin it, gonzales was required to play too far back since consecao has been subpar thus far

panatha had more possession, more of the pursuit of the win...but olympiakos took advantage of the few chances they had...they were very dangerous on the counterattacks...both chances were just unsavable

then again it was our home field wit 65.000 behind us...it was such a shame that they had to watch that, and then the two red cards and the disgraceful act of moris which he apologized for tho

way too early for judgements...all u can say is good start for oly, bad for panatha

may the best team win the protathlima

WHAT HELL TO PAY RE m#$%!..hahaha whats goin to happen to him, is someone goin to trip him? why dont you explain to us what the hell that means, vlaka gavre.........you guys say things that have no meaning, and have the time you guys dont know what yoiur saying...their will be hell to pay? what does that mean? next time you guys come to oaka their will be fish to slay....? ;) :1eye: :) :P :huh: :huh: :o ;)

WHAT HELL TO PAY RE m#$%!..hahaha whats goin to happen to him, is someone goin to trip him? why dont you explain to us what the hell that means, vlaka gavre.........you guys say things that have no meaning, and have the time you guys dont know what yoiur saying...their will be hell to pay? what does that mean? next time you guys come to oaka their will be fish to slay....? ;) :1eye: :) :P :huh: :huh: :o ;)

HE WILL EXPECT THE SAME TREATMENT THAT NIKOPOLIDI AND kostadinou got

hostility from the fans,,, but I hope they dont throw paper rolls at him and cop a 2 game suspension the way u guys di !

Archived