Phantis Forums

Ntavi Garcia is coming

NYC_Olympiakos

Ntavi and former Barcelona player is meeting with Louvaris in Olympiakos office set to sign a 2+1 deal

i really don't know much about him at all

except that he is at age 31 which kinda bothers me

but he is a prolific striker something we lack

him and Konstadinou should work well together

but i hear he is very consistent with putting the ball into the net

Sollied also wanted him as well

all is left is to sign Dragunatovic the Serb

we will see wut transpires

1993-94: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης (Β) 31-10

1994-95: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης (Β) 33-9

1995-96: Σαραγόσα 38-3

1996-97: Σαραγόσα 33-5

1997-98: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης 8-0

1998-99: Μαγιόρκα 36-12

1999-00: Μπαρτσελόνα 27-11

2000-01: Μπαρτσελόνα 15-1

2001-02: Μπαρτσελόνα 1-0

2002-03: Μπαρτσελόνα 8-0

2003-04 (α): Μπαρτσελόνα 0-0

2003-04 (β): Σαραγόσα 15-2

2004-05: Εσπανιόλ 28-5

i dont know if consitant is the word...i think oly can do better...

1993-94: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης (Β) 31-10

1994-95: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης (Β) 33-9

1995-96: Σαραγόσα 38-3

1996-97: Σαραγόσα 33-5

1997-98: Ρεάλ Μαδρίτης 8-0

1998-99: Μαγιόρκα 36-12

1999-00: Μπαρτσελόνα 27-11

2000-01: Μπαρτσελόνα 15-1

2001-02: Μπαρτσελόνα 1-0

2002-03: Μπαρτσελόνα 8-0

2003-04 (α): Μπαρτσελόνα 0-0

2003-04 (β): Σαραγόσα 15-2

2004-05: Εσπανιόλ 28-5

i dont know if consitant is the word...i think oly can do better...

i know the greek league is no la liga, but firstly, his stats dont show anything good about his goalscring abilities, and twom, if you have seen him play, you can tell that his strengths arent scoring goals, but creating them..he has a good look on the ball but has trouble getting himself into scoring position...now the greek league isnt so good so he might prosper, but his goalscroing is not consiitant, his game mind is...

and by the way, he didnt score that many goals over the last few season, but some of them that he has scored were beauties..

Everything has been agreed upon, he will perform his physical tomorrow morning and sign his new contract afterwards. Although not a prolific goal scorer, he is very skillfull and a veteran in the la liga, this just might be what Mixalaki and the club in general need up front.

sorry he may be good and time propably will tell but after all the names i heard so far i am not so happy about this transfer.he is good but he is not giovvani or even close. B)

I know Dani well and definitely he's not the man who will score a lot of goals, Konstantinou is a better scorer... and Portillo too, and he's much younger!

BAD MOVE and another "old player" in the squad

The club should try to think about the future... sometimes... and not just about the year to come

I know Dani well and definitely he's not the man who will score a lot of goals, Konstantinou is a better scorer... and Portillo too, and he's much younger!

BAD MOVE and another "old player" in the squad

The club should try to think about the future... sometimes... and not just about the year to come

as Ntavi had a history of injury problems ????

wut did happen to names like Portillo and Saviola

especially Portillo who was basically put on the clubs roster

did he and OLympiakos actually had any talks ??

i guess all is left is to sign the serb for defensive purposes

lets go ahead and do so

Dani is the striker oly was lookin for, forget about portillo, dani is ur man.... no offence but to me he isnt that great....

Also u guys r really close to signing that serb defender all that needs to be done is the agreement between the two clubs...

the contract for the serb player is 3 years plus 2..... abit big for a 31 year old dnt u think??

Dani & Kostadinou will make for a good striking force up top.

What we need to focus on now is getting a solid defenseman.

The only thing that I'm worried about w. this signing is once again we went w/ age.

Olympiacos is a good club to attract some youth and they need to start working towards that...

Olympiacos complete Dani deal

Thursday, 11 August 2005

The former Spain striker Dani García today joined Olympiacos CFP on a free transfer from RCD Espanyol.

Former team-mates

The 30-year-old has signed a two-year deal, with the option of a third, and will link up in Piraeus with two former team-mates whom he has been consulting this week, Rivaldo and Erwin Lemmens. "Both of them spoke very highly of Olympiacos," Dani said. "It's one of Greece's great clubs and that's the reason I came here. I am here to score goals, that's my job and I am confident I will succeed."

European glory

Dani twice played for Real Madrid CF before flourishing following a move to RCD Mallorca. In his year there, he scored 12 times in the league as well as in the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup final defeat by S.S. Lazio, sparking interest from FC Barcelona who paid €16m for his services in July 1999. He subsequently had a second spell at Real Zaragoza and last summer switched to Espanyol.

Eight in

Olympiacos have signed eight players this summer ahead of a campaign in which they will hope to defend their Greek title and progress from the UEFA Champions League group stage, having been unfortunate to miss out last season when they finished level on points with eventual winners Liverpool FC.

Print

everybody seems to forget that our midfield players are not strong enough. i think we need player(s) there more than anywhere else. They can cope in home games but in away games in Europe they cant keep the ball for more than 5 sec.

conclusion: GET A FUUUUKN MIDDFIELDER

Talk about taking a step in the wrong direction. Like Mugkas already stated...what the hell ever happened to Portillo. He was looking like a solid acquisition.

Not sure about this one guys.

Dani can say all the things he wants in the newspapers. He might even score a number of goals in the A' Ethniki. Hell, even Giovanni walked quite a number of goals in the net. But come Champions League and the $$$$, which is really why he came to Olympiakos, he is going to get the job done.

I'm shaking my head at this move.

what is the point to change the coach and get rid off giovvani then get a new coach but not get him the players he needs but expect him to go far in CL.danni may be a good transfer i dont know but so far osfp management doesn t make any sence. :o

Archived