Phantis Forums

Ntavi Garcia is coming

NYC_Olympiakos

This absolutely makes no sense! Who is the coach on this team? Rivaldo or Lemens? Kokkali must give Sollied the players he asks for, and not what Rivaldo or Lemens want. Dani is 31. I would have rather kept Giovanni, who is performing miracles at Santos now, and is much better than Dani. The signing of Dani finally proves that Kokkali has no clue about football. Krima paidia. Oh, and Dani is 1.83 m, actually the same or shorter than Rivaldo, file LUZ13.

Thrylos Thyra 7 Gia Panta!! :nw:

We have gone on about Javier Portillo and we speak about him with such reverence.

He really isn't the superstar that some believe on these forums. Why do I say this? This my opinion of him and I might be proven wrong, but his situation really is not that different to that of Choutos.

This is an abbreviated version of Portillo history.

He was a Real Madrid junior player who came up through the ranks (much like Raul).

He scored a phenomenal amount of goals (700 I have heard) during his formative days up to the reserve team. He showed way more potential than Raul and was praised by all the legends.

However, he is now 23 (going on 24) and Real's patience was wearing thin (also because they signed Michael Owen) so they loaned him out to the newly promoted Fiorentina in Serie A. He didn't go to a top club or a middle of the road club, but a team that finished equal 3rd from bottom.

He scored a miserly 2 goals in the 15 or so games he played for the club and he was then recalled back to Madrid. Now that Real have bought 2 world class Brazillians he is surplus to requirements and the club is looking to offload him again.

Really though, what can anyone say about him to convince us that he is truely world class? He scored a goal against PAO when both teams were going through in the CL group a few seasons ago now.

The reason people get excited by him is that he is young(ish) and he had big wraps on him when he was a junior. He really hasn't done anything to warrant any hysteria about him. In some ways, he is the Spanish version of Choutos, but maybe without the interferring father for a manager.

The new signing Dani is a proven performer and if he's willing to give 2 years of solid service to the thrylos cause, then his signing will be more beneficial to the club than some young talent who spends half his time as a sub and never fulfills the promise expected of him.

well here he is! osfp fans if u want to greet him it looks like all he wants right now is some cheetos! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

i know hes a good player but i wonder whats brought him down the last couple years a bit? :P

that picture doesnt make a good first impression at all..

he surely isnt a bad signing, but he isnt either the super player we need for our team. hopefully he will prove us wrong and will make a good season. but i really wonder why we have just signed one player sollied wanted. only toure has been signed and sollied was 100% right in getting him since toure made some very good matches up to now. i wonder how our team would play if we would have gotten mpenza, iversen, dragutinovic (maybe we will get him), callon or some other players sollied wanted.

we made three transfers already before we had a coach and some transfers (bullut, kapsis, konstantinou) he didnt have in mind. sure, kapsis and konstantinou are good transfers, but they are not the players sollied wanted from the beginning. and i am sure with the money spent for bullut, konstantinou, pappas and kiriakos we would have easily been able to get some of the players sollied wanted.

kokkalis just thinks about how to impress the fans, but he doesnt stick to what he said when sollied was announced and that he will get the players he wants.

i was also impressed by kapsis' and konstantinouts signings, but i would have prefer it if we would have gotten the players sollied wanted.

Could somebody tell me WHO this guy is? The only Dano I know used to play for Ajax ,and actually scored the 3rd goal at OAKA against us back in 1996, and it is certain that he is not this guy in the picture!!!

So could somebody from our gey friends explain to us who the hell is this guy? It has being going around that he played for Real and Barca in the past but I have never actually seen him play with those teams. Perhaps he was playing in the friendly games!!! :P

I think I am starting to get the gey-strategy know. They are after the cousins-brothers-sisters-fathers-sons, of great playes, with big names so that the can pass the idea that they got somebody important!!! :LOL:

Remember the cousin of Zidane? Or may I remind you Babayaro who is a cousin of the original Babayaro? Or perhaps Giaggia Toure who is both the cousin and the grandmother of the original Juve Tourre?:P

A re geys you have completely lost the ball!!!!! :P

well here he is! osfp fans if u want to greet him it looks like all he wants right now is some cheetos!  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Posted Image

i know hes a good player but i wonder whats brought him down the last couple years a bit?  :P

that picture doesnt make a good first impression at all..

Rivaldo was supposed to be a pappou last year as well but everybody knows how he kicked arse :LOL: :LOL:

Dani came to us to kick some arse as well :P

Could somebody tell me WHO this guy is? The only Dano I know used to play for Ajax ,and actually scored the 3rd goal at OAKA against us back in 1996, and it is certain that he is not this guy in the picture!!!

A re geys you have completely lost the ball!!!!! :P

I like him already since he scored the 3rd goal in 1996

PS: have u seen the signing u made ,, where were they in the 3-1 loss??

Sollied is the one that wanted him so he got his player

so far he has gotten 3 players he has wanted Toure, Konstandinou and Dani

we have a solid striking core up front

i know somebody mentioned Giovanni before

for starters he looks really quick with Santos

where was that all last season

i think some is due to his dislike of Bajevic and him wanting to go back home

but i also think Bajevic didn't put Giovanni in a position to succeed and remember Giovanni had no real striking partner with him

at least Dani has Konstandinou to help with the load

now lets get somebody for defensive purposes

Archived