Phantis Forums

OFI-PAO

panatha_boy

I think we should forget OFI this week and concentrate only on AEK and that game alone!

Anyways - u know wat evberyone else will think that is the gauroi - that OFI will give us the game!!!!!!!!!

i know this game is after the AEK one, but i was just thinking, what will we do against OFI if we draw or beat AEK. i think that we will beat AEK and then beat OFI, so its all good, but what do you guys think?

i already wrote it in another topic, but i have the feeling that ofi will ruin your season on the last matchday. i think the game will end either in a tie or in a loss for pao. would be nice for us though, but it would put pao into a lot of trouble i'd say.

but who knows. maybe ofi will just give you the match as we are used to see it every year. ;)

ofi-pao 2-2

but who knows. maybe ofi will just give you the match as we are used to see it every year. ;)

ofi-pao 2-2

well if that does happen, you will know how we felt everyother year when osfp won freebies to win the title. its our turn now and for you to suffer :P

I think we should forget OFI this week and concentrate only on AEK and that game alone!

Anyways - u know wat evberyone else will think that is the gauroi - that OFI will give us the game!!!!!!!!!

I think that this a great point and it was well put. In every GREAT team they don't look into future games becuase that's what burns them. You need to take every game at a time and go from there. The only time that teams look into the future is when they are in the begining of the year and they are looking onto future goals and acheivements for their club....

For right now you all just have to concentrate on getting through AEK without loosing any points and then look at OFI

How about this:

we beat AEK and Panionios will beat Gavro at the same time. We become champions :)

Then we go to Kriti and lose to OFI to help them stay up :LOL:

Then we can use the defeat to OFI to prove that they don;t always lose to us :P

Sorry, this is way to early to discuss... And, I hope our players don't even think anything else other than this Sunday's game against AEK.

We beat AEK. That's the only way. We can do it, let's get on with it.

We shouldn't worry about the game against OFI... It may not matter anyway....since gavroi will know it's over and Iraklis will beat them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

i already wrote it in another topic, but i have the feeling that ofi will ruin your season on the last matchday. i think the game will end either in a tie or in a loss for pao. would be nice for us though, but it would put pao into a lot of trouble i'd say.

ofi-pao 2-2

I have a bad feeling that you are right.

we don t think ofi will give you the game,WE KNOW IT...........0-4.

How about this:

we beat AEK and Panionios will beat Gavro at the same time. We become champions :)

Then we go to Kriti and lose to OFI to help them stay up :LOL:

Then we can use the defeat to OFI to prove that they don;t always lose to us :P

keep on dreaming. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So far so good...... Munch to Konstantinou to Gekas... 0-1!

But,it's an open game... OFI has several chances including hitting PAO's cross bar...

Ira-Oly on a heavy field are battling it out... gavroi have hit the post twice!

if the greek teams continue to play as they did this season, then they'll get spanked in europe....

where the hell did that comment come from

i guess its a season not to remember for Pao fans

hey at least u got a C.L. spot

He's absolutely right Oly11..not only spanked but whipped.

Ella re tora, what did your gavroi do in the CL this season?..nada and got trampled at the end.

But of course congrats to OLY for the double and they just made it. I recall in the middle of the season of frying and burning the coach. Face it even your team wasn't performing well.

In any case, all greek teams have a lot of work to do to succeed in europe. They got plenty of time for it.

Oh yeah and LIVERPOOL>>AMAZING..am glad for them and rightfully so.

if the greek teams continue to play as they did this season, then they'll get spanked in europe....

where the hell did that comment come from

i guess its a season not to remember for Pao fans

hey at least u got a C.L. spot

He's absolutely right Oly11..not only spanked but whipped.

Ella re tora, what did your gavroi do in the CL this season?..nada and got trampled at the end.

But of course congrats to OLY for the double and they just made it. I recall in the middle of the season of frying and burning the coach. Face it even your team wasn't performing well.

In any case, all greek teams have a lot of work to do to succeed in europe. They got plenty of time for it.

Oh yeah and LIVERPOOL>>AMAZING..am glad for them and rightfully so.

trust me i know how tough of a season it was for us and thats the reason to celebrate even more

we had a good c.l. run till we met Liverpool and there is no shame the way we went out

we lost to the eventual champions

granted we had a 1-0 lead but look at Milan 3-0 lead and we all know wut happenned

as for Greek teams playing in Europe

i think we will be better b/c of the confidence factor

Archived