Phantis Forums

Kerkyra - Olympiakos

CH-Thrylos

ok, since nobody started it yet, i thought of opening this topic.

in the first round we beat them with 3-0. now we play away. they might be last in the table and will be relegated, but i think we still shouldnt underestimate them.

they got two points out of the last ten matches (skoda away: 1-1, ionikos at home 2-2) but they tied aek and won against pao at home.

i still think though, that we will beat them more or less easily.

stoltidis wont play the next two matches since he got 7 yellow cards. kafes is getting slowly back into training and will most probably take over stoltidis' place. pantos had some problems with his teeth but it is more or less sure that he will be able to pay on sunday.

2-0 osfp

We won at home withoput fans and without Rivaldo

It seems that they are more relaxed now and have only their honour to defend as the y are relegated anyway

We on the other hand MUST win which will be pressure on us

I hope that nobody will do nonesense that will lead to penakty kicks etc. Snd of course I hope for an inspired Ribbo

I accept 0:1 or 1:2 . whatever. as long as it is 3 points for us

Olympiakos will not lose any points in the next 3 games

they do they will be out for the title and C.L. for sure

thats why we will win

Kekyra is in dissaray they know there going down they will play hard but for nuttin

once Olympiakos takes the lead its all but over for them

Lets win the whole dam thing

What does this mean

Why hee is not takong Rivaldo to Corfu???

The Castoria story again????

What happened?

Is he injured?

If not, you know my opinion about "sparing" healthy players

I really do not understand this coach

Ribo is supposed to have a minor injury, he trained on his own this week.

Its ok not to take him along since kerkyra is already in B division, there is no need to tire him on the easiest match of the season!

Ribo is supposed to have a minor injury, he trained on his own this week.

Its ok not to take him along since kerkyra is already in B division, there is no need to tire him on the easiest match of the season!

i like the confidence

but we can't take this team lightly

we cannot afford to lose any points

our players better play from start to finish

not spurts

vatraxos is a joke, more proof for you. what game(s) is he saving him for ? next season ?

evagoal : it seems Shurrer the man that transformed our defense this year isnt in the "plans" of Ftusan suddenly anymore. One more reason why we lost the championship, bravo mas.

Vasilios , I agree with you 100%

I don't agree with reserving players, better put them onthe bench and give them some time if they are not 100%' If you reserve them they losethe playing rithm

Especialy with Ribbo on this end of the season

We do not want another Custoria, do we?

I hope I am wrong, but I do not have good premunitions

As I said, I do not inderstand the coach

It seems he gave up the fight already and concentrate only on the CUP

It is a pity

Mabe the chances are slim but any fan wants his team to fight until the end , we

may lose the championship but why do we have to lose our dignity also, do we??

He palys everything ontheCup, if we lose, it can happen, we lose both ends

Every point is impoirtant even if not for the first place than forthe second

We want Europe or our Vatraxos has other plans?

We must take every opponent seriously and get the 3 points :tup: Why Shurer is not in the starting line up has me puzzled :tdown: Bajevic (EGOVIC) must put the best team on the park in every game and stop fighting with the BIG name players :box:

Kerkyra has not won a game since round 11 so they have nothing to loose....Bajevic wake up to yourself :whistle:

Olympiakos 3-1 with OKKAS 2 and Taralidhs :nw: :nw:

vatraxos is a joke, more proof for you. what game(s) is he saving him for ? next season ?

evagoal : it seems Shurrer the man that transformed our defense this year isnt in the "plans" of Ftusan suddenly anymore. One more reason why we lost the championship, bravo mas.

so u have conceded the title.....well done

anyways - wat happened to Shurrer - is there some dressing room incident and he is not loved anymore? or is he really injured...

REDmagic maybe the big names shouldnt be fighting with EGOVIC (i like that) in the first place no matter who started the grinia...where i come from (just saying im in melb and football doesnt dominate here) the coach should have the last say and is the law and wat he says go...

Egovic sends Ribbo to play in the hard games even if he is really injured, risking serious injury. he"saves" him in the easy gams, heaven forbid , he may even scor some goals and fill better about himself and be happy, this must be avoided by all cost :(

It is really a law that the coach decides, but if the decisions are not merely profesional and become ego clash, it is impossible

In the Talmud there is a proverb

Man can envy anybody, except his son or pupilPlayers are like pupils to the coach, he may not behave like this

He must think objectively how he can present the best 11 on the pitch in any given moment

You do not like somebosy?? goosd' do not invite him to your birthday party, but if he is good for the team , let him do his work for which he is paid

And I am not speaking of anybody in particular now, but generally

I do not know for sure, maybe it is just my paranoya (I hope so) and the injured are really injured and there are no ego clashes

Unfortunately I am an old lady and have seen a thing or two in my life as a football fan

And the fact that some players were bought by the president and not the coach does not help

Let's go and win today, and root for PAOK

May God help Thrylos today

Archived