Phantis Forums

Kerkyra - Olympiakos

CH-Thrylos

ok, the table looks like this right now

1. pao 60

2. osfp 59

3. aek 58

our next match is against panionios at homt and then away against iraklis (who won 5-1 today!)

if we win both we are on cl spot for sure. if pao and aek tie or pao loses we will be on first place. :D

but lets win the next two matches first.

wut a year in the Greek league

the 3 teams at top have only a 2 point difference from one another

its going to be a wild and unpredictable finish thats for sure

the goal for Olympiakos will to be win the next two games and wutever happens at least we did our part

AEK as played Pao very tough this season

not losing a game to them in both the league and cup

and remember beating Pao in Leoforos so they will have experience of doing so

there will be no fans for this huge game but thank the fans of Leoforos for that

i hope it ends with a draw

or even better AEK beating Pao which will make Pao only play for Uefa cup rather then C.L. that would be so sweet

the game v Kekurya we had spurts where we dominiated we need to show more consistency but again i think the players minds were wut was happenning in Toumba

LUZ13 already explained in another topic why thats the nickname. not every 13 that is written somewhere does automatically mean it has to do something with pao. or is friday the thirteenth a holiday for pao fans? do all the houses with number 13 just have pao fans living in there?

nice way of bringing in your comment to the game though. thanks for your input.

if i was you i will be more worried about next sunday game against aek than okkas goal.1 point difference vazeloi........

Knowing Pao fans they are already lining up their excuses about how the Greek league suks and how Olympiakos is full of corruption once they blow v AEK

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

After last nights results i haven't stopped smiling :)

Now we need to win both our last games to guarantee a Champions League spot :tup: and when Pao draw with Aek we can win the tittle :P

wut a year in the Greek league

the 3 teams at top have only a 2 point difference from one another

its going to be a wild and unpredictable finish thats for sure

the goal for Olympiakos will to be win the next two games and wutever happens at least we did our part

AEK as played Pao very tough this season

not losing a game to them in both the league and cup

and remember beating Pao in Leoforos so they will have experience of doing so

there will be no fans for this huge game but thank the fans of Leoforos for that

i hope it ends with a draw

or even better AEK beating Pao which will make Pao only play for Uefa cup rather then C.L. that would be so sweet

the game v Kekurya we had spurts where we dominiated we need to show more consistency but again i think the players minds were wut was happenning in Toumba

Here Here and greats points... And I hope that the rest of our prayers are answered!

LUZ is my name and it means light

13 was added because when I joined ztratime forim they asked at least 5 characters

As I was very mych enthusuatic with Sandro Nesta

No. 13 of MIlan, I added this number

I found out later that this name is sacred for PAO ultras

As This is my name in many forums and I am known by this name also in Brazil and Spain where they hardly know Pana' I do not have to excuse myself

Maybe I will change it to Ribbo5 sometime

AS to my remark about ht e forum for Oly fans, I copied it from the official name of the forum

I myself never enterd to PAO forum, I am too old to tease , I get in the forum to find our about football of the team that interest me in Greece

Maybe there must be another forum which can be called "Greek football " or "The Greek league " when all fans which are not especially fanatic of 1 team or who wants to talk about general issues can express themselves

I believe that fans of any team has the riight to discuss their matters without being teased and called names/

It is my humble opinion and I expressed it

Sory if it disturbed somebody, but all these rebounds between the fans of the 2 teams and name caling just disturbe the discussion about the issue which is the theme of any thread

Thank you for your attention

man what a goal by Okkas, again he shows why he's the best player in the league

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i just saw the highlights and actually leaped out of my chair and screamed goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

i couldnt beleive it! golara!!!!!! i hate OSFP but that was the most incredible think i have seen okkas do all year! he finished an easy chance!!! i like how he took a second and was really cautious not to miss this time!!! :LOL: :LOL:

man what a goal by Okkas, again he shows why he's the best player in the league

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

i just saw the highlights and actually leaped out of my chair and screamed goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

i couldnt beleive it! golara!!!!!! i hate OSFP but that was the most incredible think i have seen okkas do all year! he finished an easy chance!!! i like how he took a second and was really cautious not to miss this time!!! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

at least he made it and that is what counts. hopefully his katara of hitting the post has been passed over to somebody else. it is just the question to who. aek or pao. aek hit the post 5 times against us. pao against paok 2 times. i hope it continues like that and neither aek nr pao will score on sunday. that would be the best thing for us. ;)

What a year it's been at the topic of the table. Who would have though AEK would get thumped in OAKA by Ionikos. I wonder if nightsurfer is retracting his initial "calculations" LOL

Nothing is over of course, mind you we have to play one HELL of a in form Iraklis in Salonika the LAST matchday ! It will be very diffucult not to drop points there. We must hope AEK once more gives it to the Greens (in an empty leoforos btw) Then we are in cruise control for the sweet panigir i that we havn't seen in two years now.

Now the question is, will Ftusan rest Rivalo against Nionios FC so he can be "fresh" for the cup final ? What a circus we are watching I must say.

PS: GOOD GOD , MARIC BLOWS ! Everyime i see him handle the ball i have epileptic seizures, he's that bad ! Someone give him the boot already. I can't wait till the offseason.

Archived