Phantis Forums

konstantinou?!?!

CH-Thrylos

no trust me oly fans would welcome him in a heart beat just like you welcomed nikopolidis

trust me that will be no problem, but i dont see him wanting to go there either unless there is a significant amount of difference in money offered b/w panatha and oly

:LOL: He wouldn't join ur team in a million years. He's no lowlife scumbag nikopolidis.

that scumbag was on your team since 1988

he did alot more great things then Konstantinou

and oh yeah he was in between the pipes when Greece won the title

so in other words he is no scumbag

i don't want Konstantinou b/c he will be coming in for money and we can find other players to be a striker

for starter if he doesn't perform early on all of us Thyrlos will be on him like no tomorrow

just stay away from him

Lunatic is right... Too early to talk about rumours. But if something like this happens, it will be a major blow for PAO. Not that they will lose on of their most influential players, but they also would have inclined two players to their biggest rivals in thwo seasons...

Guys never exclude a possibility like that. Michalaki is a professional player he has to look at his own welfare.... If Thrynos gives him the desired money then he should go... As long as he does it fairly and not like Adinaki-alitaki... And Michalakis has not spoken to anyone yet.....

Just a reminder though... Michalaki is getting 1.2mn eur a year (same as Rivaldo!!!). PAO will most likely give Michalaki 600.000 euro a year which means 50% cut!!!

That means that Thrynos must give him more than 600,000 a year which I find quite difficult... Don't forget that PAOs budget is almost DOUBLE of that of Trhynos... Michalakis (1.2mn), Basinas (900.000 approx.), Henriksen (300.000 for half a year) and I doubt that Kokkalis can match such salaries...

THEN TON THELOUME TO KOUMBARO, NA TON KRATISETE ESEIS. EMEIS EHOUME ENA KYPREIKO GAIDOURI STIN OMADA TI NA TO KANOUME TO DEFTERO. OKKAS- KONSTANTINOY, EPITHETIKO DIDIMO??? GEIA NO KOVEIS FLEVES EINAI. MAGES,,, GAMISETA AN TON PAROUME AFTON TON m#$%! STHN OMADA.

THEN TON THELOUME TO KOUMBARO, NA TON KRATISETE ESEIS. EMEIS EHOUME ENA KYPREIKO GAIDOURI STIN OMADA TI NA TO KANOUME TO DEFTERO. OKKAS- KONSTANTINOY, EPITHETIKO DIDIMO??? GEIA NO KOVEIS FLEVES EINAI. MAGES,,, GAMISETA AN TON PAROUME AFTON TON m#$%! STHN OMADA.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You do have a point!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

KYPRIAKA PALTA!!! Where is Bides to give us a football lesson on the Cypriot legends!!! :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

O koumbaros sas gamise ta arhithia sas!!! 12 goals Malakes.....

Archived