Giovanni, Djordjavic, and Nikopolidis all picked up injuries in England

Giannou should automatically start

i hope Djordavic is fit

will the stadio be packed????

in crete

Olympiakos last win i can recall was to schoaux and that was like a month ago

time to win

i hear Bajevic might get the axe if they don't win so i expect a win here

we have been playing well in the league just not fortunate enough with our scoring chances

we got to finish that is the key

With Olympiacos’ adventure in Europe coming to an end for this year, all the people in the Piraeus team are looking towards domestic targets. First and foremost is the very difficult game ahead in Crete against OFI. Apart from the morale of his players, Dusan Bajevic is concerned over the injuries of Rivaldo, Djordjevic, Giovanni and Nikopolidis in view of upcoming battle in Crete.

2-0 oly

Rivaldo will NOT Be playing against Ofi, he was ruled out yesterday.

Olympiakos11: Expect a probable lineup after todays practice which is at 1:00GR time, they'll be leaving for Crete at 5:30 via charter. Here are the players anounced for the trip:

Rivaldo will NOT Be playing against Ofi, he was ruled out yesterday.

Olympiakos11: Expect a probable lineup after todays practice which is at 1:00GR time, they'll be leaving for Crete at 5:30 via charter. Here are the players anounced for the trip:

difficult game but out of the nine last matches in crete we won 5. not bad.

to be honest i dont really care about the championship anymore. what i would like to see is that bajevic will get the full support by the management and that they let him do whatever he wants. i'd like to see him giving more game time to the players whos contracts are finishing this summer so that he can get a better picture about who he wants to keep and who not. like that he will be also able to start putting his plans down about what kind of players we will have to sign in summer.

since we played crap during the last time i dont see us getting away with the win.

2-2

0-0 first half we look tired and unorganized our offense AGAIN is OBSELETE.....why is Giovanni in this game??? here we go again guys...... :angry:....10 chances no goal :tdown:

P.s Bajevic should start packing his bags...... :whistle:

1-1 final

an emotional game where tempers flared, and ofi worked hard for their equalizer. the ofi goalie sifakis played exceptionally well... astounding goaltending on his part... the game was also filled with dirty play, ofi players were quite unsportsmanlike, though djorjevic could use a chill pill as well

unfortunate result...

i am not trying to rip on you now, im just being critical.....

like many ppl said at the beginning of the season, it looks like your players age is seriously affecting your play..with the cup and europe and the league happening, your players have become extremely tired and fatigued...this causes injury and frustration which seems to be catching up to the team...now that europe is done, your players are getting a bit more of break and mb will start playing better....as for bajevic, will he stay or go?

Giovanni was invisible man again today. The fact that he scored a goal does not change anything. Sifakis, the fantastic OFI keeper today, made one weak save and that led to Giovannis goal. Other than that , it was as if the geys were playing with ten.

I agree with PAO123, age is a factor for them. You could see the difference once Dacol came in. There was freshness. That kid should get more shots.

This break is exactly what Oly needs. Time to recuperate for Leoforos

:box: :box: :box:

i know osfp love rivaldo but do you guys really think he was that great a signing? i mean with that money you could have bought some good players (more than one) and had some depth on the team...OSFP has no depth and in the second half of the season its really evident....

its not over yet.....but the worst is nearly over for OSFP which is there advantage still...if OSFP doesnt lose in leoforo than they can easily win it....PAO has AEK and PAOK still.....

It was a nice game to watch, especially in the 2nd half.

For one more time we looked pretty good I must say (at least in the 2nd) dominated posession, closed them down, created classic chance after another but just couldnt get anything in the net. We just don't have an answer off the bench. D'akol fortunatly, for one more time looked very good.

OFI's equalizer also came from a defensive missunderstanding. We may have dropped 2 points, but at this point it looks like the top 3 will be playing musical chairs for awhile.

Drakos13 : Possibly, but Rivaldo brings alot to the pitch and we've seen it this year, his contributions have been huge in euro and domestic play. Not to mention our tameio, and his positive effect on the younger players.

tough ###### results in these last 3 weeks

all 3 games were clearly dominated by Olympiakos but no wins to show for it

at this very moment C.L. is out of the question since we are in 3rd

but we shouldn't be trashing the team

i mean they have played well their finishing is wuts killing them

but do remember that Pao and AEK have to play one anohter and could cancel themselves out

and Pao has to go to toumba still

and off course Olympiakos will be visiting Leoforos and they will be playing for their title lives on that day

i think once we get back Rivaldo it will take some pressure off and the team will be getting wins

do remember AEK are probably the most consistent Greek team this season

Olympiakos and Panathiniakos have been inconistent

Right now its Olympiakos is inconsistent

Pao might be next

Guest Protathlitis

i know osfp love rivaldo but do you guys really think he was that great a signing? i mean with that money you could have bought some good players (more than one)

Well, from what we've heard hes paid for himself

I dont think theres any question of whether or not he was a great signing

He was involved in just about every one of our goals in europe and just about everytime he plays he is fantastic. I dont know how we or many other clubs (especially not Greek clubs) could get a play maker of his class

Guest Protathlitis

About the game; we cant really keep blaming our luck for missed chances when every game we get about 10 incredible chances and score hardly more than one

It just kills us that the gays can play like dogs EVERY SINGLE week and get a 1-0

There is now a distinct possibility that we might, not only lose the title, but that we might somehow lose out to aek for CL

We shouldent get THAT many chances at leoforo (I expect to get more thann pao though) and we need to FINISH for fuk sake

Well, from what we've heard hes paid for himself

I dont think theres any question of whether or not he was a great signing

He was involved in just about every one of our goals in europe and just about everytime he plays he is fantastic. I dont know how we or many other clubs (especially not Greek clubs) could get a play maker of his class

yes- but the question is do you want 1 great player or 2-3 good players.........

do remember Rivaldo may have been an expensive signing

but the club was able to profit so much more from him then they could have gotten from other players

plus when he was been in the field he has been pretty good granted injuries have taken its toll on this time overall

he brought some kind of atmosphere when he came in

in the summer Olympiakos will need to change its centerpiece by getting younger and skillful players

Archived