Phantis Forums

ofi-oly

slick13

Anybody knows when will Rivaldo be back??/

I mean :  How is his recuperation advancing?

Never, there is no fountain of youth. Unfortunately he's an old man for good. :)
well that "Old Man" was able to score a terrific free kick goal v Pao if u do remember right

and that old man will be ready for the derby in about a month

I just asked about recovering from an ankle injury COL, not a stroke, heavens forbid

It is incredible how you turn everything into a PAO- Oly dispute

I hope to see him on the pitch soon, before his birthday about a month from now

I just asked about recovering from an ankle injury COL, not a stroke, heavens forbid

It is incredible how you turn everything into a PAO- Oly dispute

I hope to see him on the pitch soon, before his birthday about a month from now

i for sure hope to see him back on the field

i think his presence alone will lift the team's spirit and propel them to the title

In a statement released yesterday, the club’s administration said it fully endorsed Bajevic’s efforts. The club also said press reports claiming that the club, owned by the powerful entrepreneur Socrates Kokkalis, was seeking to sell a majority stake of its shares, were unfounded.

Returning to the coaching issue, it would be foolish for Olympiakos to part ways with Bajevic at a time when the team is performing superbly.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/news/spo...date=22/03/2005

no offence guys but what aloud of bullshit!!! :LOL: :LOL:

In a statement released yesterday, the club’s administration said it fully endorsed Bajevic’s efforts. The club also said press reports claiming that the club, owned by the powerful entrepreneur Socrates Kokkalis, was seeking to sell a majority stake of its shares, were unfounded.

Returning to the coaching issue, it would be foolish for Olympiakos to part ways with Bajevic at a time when the team is performing superbly.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/news/spo...date=22/03/2005

no offence guys but what aloud of bullshit!!! :LOL: :LOL:

i think the rumours fullfilled their purpose. everybody wants to know who this mysterious swiss investor is and if koeman would really come to osfp and nobody talks about osfp falling down to third place.

maybe they just got confused with lufthansa taking over swiss and they thought they were interested in osfp. ;)

Archived