Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: if mabo comes to pao ksexasetoo,,,lene tora this fucappachine is going to be used the whole right side of the field...frm defense right to attack :LOL: :LOL:

Imaste parra polli kalla.....either malesani has no idea whatsoever or management are brining this ksepolito stin omada. A sick and injury prone sanmartean has more to offer than a fit,,hungry abo from baok.

the turk hit it right on with those analysises....im curious to see how the youngsters mantzios/tziolis play out

WHY ARENT WE GOING AFTER LAGOS

because we need to make more stupid signings to ruin our season!

:angry:

players of Lagos and Papas and even Samaras talent should be top priorities for PAO, the Greek youth has some great products coming up and we our almost about to buy the same type of crap african - lower end a ethniki signings Fetucini and Sila!!!! ###### them! they suck! bring Gkoundoulakis, Lagos these kids are going to be SOMETHING one day, Fetucini will go nowhere, and Sila was good- for ERGOTELIS- even Epalle was considered good!

I am happy with Aloisi, Tziolis,content with Mantzios and Theodoridis were good,

Seric is 50/50, Conceicao is already a pain in the ass and Ebede sucks, african players in general suck in Greece face it.

if we get the african winger it will be another stamped season of mediocrity for PAO. We need 2 more STRONG signings that will IMPACT our team consisitently heavily when they are out ther......no more invisible filler signings alla Maric, Mitu, Chainho, Zutautas, Wooter even isnt consistent....

4 realistic signings the team could make in a few days and make a really powerful team and finish up the transfer season if they didnt beat around the bush:

1. Karagkounis- amazing player we have 0 attacking midfielders except for Eki. we need another big one if we want to score and win CL games

2. Kirgiakos- incredible monster in defense, we can get him easily if were not being idiots

3. Lagos- send Seric back or keep them both. Lagos is young and an amazing talent that will

4. Gkoundoulakis- we dont have attacking midfielder depth. Gkoundoulakis is a player PAO could really use, he works in wings or in center and is fast and can pass....

i dont ever want to see another 0-0 scoreline with a lower team again, im tired of those s%$#! results throwing away are seasons and they are due to crappy depth and crap signings. OSFP sucked this year and they ended up with the double when everyone knows the best striker setup east of italy was in Leoforos and there was no way we should blow 3-4 games 0-0 at home.

Yes Dudes, I agree to also but dissagree in some cases as well. I think the #1 concern for Pao is to bring players that can give good assists so that we can score goals. In the current Pao the #1 players to do that were Gonzales, Munch, Scachel, Haralabidis, Wooter. These players that I mentioned had to feed the ball to our attackers so that we can score...

Now for:

Gonzales: I think Malezani is asking to much from him. He had him to run all over the field next to basina to serve the same role. One coming from the left and the other from the right. The result was that Gonzales could not give as many assists anymore since his role had him playing allover the field and not only behind the 2 or 3 attackers to feed them with his really good assists.

Munch: the second assist machine for Pao is gone. He could even stay and play as a left ex-treme in my opinion.

Scachel: Very fast, with extremnly good sings becoming better in the near future, if he was given the opotrunity to play more. His 1,5 mil. that were needed to stay in my opinion would be well worth, instead of getting Serich. But most of the funs love transfers...and changes....

Haralabidis: I think his is very slow, extremnly slow, maybe one of the slowest right ex-terms in the world at the moment. But other than that I like him because I have hopes that this guy is going to adjust to the Greek chapionship and become faster (It what they say practice makes perfect). He has a good crossing of the ball, he has given already many assists and he can adjust in a rather fair way as a right back as well. In my opinion both him and Vyndra should always play, so that the right side of Pao will get some character.

Wooter: Wow, this is the worst palyer that came to play for Pao ever since Lagonikaki. This player has already been through about 50 teams in his carrier. From what I remeber in the sport news, he was the best player in the Cypriot chapionship. Dude Greek chapionship looks to be a little to much for you...

Now bringing over:

Theodoridi: Honestly I don't quite remeber if he is that good as everybody else is saying, but I smell just a right side Haralabidi.

Foutsini: My personal favorite Paok player. Extremnly fast and dangerous from the right side.

Sila: Left ex-terme, quite fast and strong shoot.

^^^^Both of them will be quite a chalange for Haralabidi and Wooter.

Serich: spending money for someone that played 5 games as a starter at a team that sucked a ll year long doesn't seem very wize. Give the mone to some other players you need to keep.............!!!!!

Conseisao: I get the feeling he is coming for vacation. I somewho beleive we are going to use Tzioli earlier than expected.

Tzioli: I think we missed a great player on not getting Tatalidi instead last year together with Vydra.

Manzio: I don't think he is wroth anything. A rather crapy signing.

Yes Dudes, I agree to also but dissagree in some cases as well. I think the #1 concern for Pao is to bring players that can give good assists so that we can score goals. In the current Pao the #1 players to do that were Gonzales, Munch, Scachel, Haralabidis, Wooter. These players that I mentioned had to feed the ball to our attackers so that we can score...

Now for:

Gonzales: I think Malezani is asking to much from him. He had him to run all over the field next to basina to serve the same role. One coming from the left and the other from the right. The result was that Gonzales could not give as many assists anymore since his role had him playing allover the field and not only behind the 2 or 3 attackers to feed them with his really good assists.

Munch: the second assist machine for Pao is gone. He could even stay and play as a left ex-treme in my opinion.

Scachel: Very fast, with extremnly good sings becoming better in the near future, if he was given the opotrunity to play more. His 1,5 mil. that were needed to stay in my opinion would be well worth, instead of getting Serich. But most of the funs love transfers...and changes....

Haralabidis: I think his is very slow, extremnly slow, maybe one of the slowest right ex-terms in the world at the moment. But other than that I like him because I have hopes that this guy is going to adjust to the Greek chapionship and become faster (It what they say practice makes perfect). He has a good crossing of the ball, he has given already many assists and he can adjust in a rather fair way as a right back as well. In my opinion both him and Vyndra should always play, so that the right side of Pao will get some character.

Wooter: Wow, this is the worst palyer that came to play for Pao ever since Lagonikaki. This player has already been through about 50 teams in his carrier. From what I remeber in the sport news, he was the best player in the Cypriot chapionship. Dude Greek chapionship looks to be a little to much for you...

Now bringing over:

Theodoridi: Honestly I don't quite remeber if he is that good as everybody else is saying, but I smell just a right side Haralabidi.

Foutsini: My personal favorite Paok player. Extremnly fast and dangerous from the right side.

^^^^Both of them will be quite a chalange for Haralabidi and Wooter.

Serich: spending money for someone that played 5 games as a starter at a team that sucked a ll year long doesn't seem very wize. Give the mone to some other players you need to keep.............!!!!!

Conseisao: I get the feeling he is coming for vacation. I somewho beleive we are going to use Tzioli earlier than expected.

Tzioli: I think we missed a great player on not getting Tatalidi instead last year together with Vydra.

Manzio: I don't think he is wroth anything. A rather crapy signing.

u dont seem to know much about modern football ;)

#######

How about rejecting what I said with some counterargument instead #######. I doupt you have any because if you did you would write something. I am sorry but I am confident enough to say you don't seem to have to say anything to proove me wrong.

And moder soccer is played with one attacker and one left and one right ex-term. Most big soccer National and club teams do it ever since the Eurocup. But why should I even mention to you what it is you idiot.

(Malezani is not playing modern soccer. He is using 3 attackers up front. )

Come on bring it on. I am waiting ... :whistle:

---

This is not the place for you to fight and insult eachother

Just bring it down a tone please

Tha man disagrees with your knowledge of football... OK. You can either prove him wrong, discuss it with him, agree with him, challenge his knowledge in return, but insults are not the act of a man who can stand by his opinions

Thanks

Im not speaking for Slick13 but there are somethings i wanna say

for starters behind the LAMOIO who has "gracefully" left (epitelos) Skacel was the next biggest LAMOIO in that team. He was hopeless - he couldnt pass or cross or drible or shoot

i thought he was completely useless and terrible

I have in fact seen Theodoridis play and I thought he was quite good. Nuthin special but a good solid player who could take set pieces better than Basinas!!!

Basinas leaving I think will have a positive effect not only on PAO but on Basinas as well. I am greatful for his services to the club as a fan, but I think it was time (a while ago) for him to leave. It means the last of the klika is gone ( the Rizopoulis), I think it frees up the midfield a little bit where Gonzalez will have more space and more responsibility and with the help and addition of someone fresh as Tziolis, Conceicao he can make a very good partnership.

I think Bides has a very good footballing brain, and to me this is important and a necessity for professional footballers. I think wat he lacks in technical ability a little bit but his future is not bleak! He is not slow as you think he is and I think he is decent - he cant control the right on his own and he cant do Vyntra's job as Malezani had him towards the end but as an AM RIGHT he has POTENTIAL - he is not ready made player but can be with hard work.

Wooter for some reason never impressed me!

When I saw PAOK - PAO in Toumba i was impressed with this kid - im not sure on his stats (age counrty etc ) but he looked really quick and dangerous and he did rip us on that right wing, i must admit i thought we had trouble stopping him, he can CROSS!!!

As for sila - no comment never seen him

I believe Tziolis and Mantzios has promising careers in front of them as long as we harness them properly!

As for the modern soccer comment - I would not say Malezani is not modern soccer - it is anti italian (3 strikers) but modern soccer necessarily one striker - Greece won Euro with two - Brazil plays with two strikers and a playmaker which I think is the best possible strategy. Even France with Zidane (playmaker) Ronaldinho behind Eto, Scholes behind Ruud and Rooney, Kaka behind Crespo and Sheva,.

Liverpool won CL with 442 - or more like a 4411

I just dun agree with 3 at the back - i think these guys can get caught out and it requires a superb keeper and quick wing backs

its a very contentious topic and different managers stick to their own - but if its one thing i cant stand its playing either one striker or three at the back

guys. first of all do not underestimate almamatter's opinions. most of you view Syllah as a useless player but I see him a potential explosive. when on January I told you that Wooter would be useless, most of you did not agree with me but the way he's performed served me right. anyway, xharalampidis is a 50-50 guy. surely not as good as member bides told us but can be kept for one more year to see if he can get near to his potential or not!

the only thing I was unsure about almamatter is Mantzios. he's by no means a crap signing and can improve PAO's fortunes in foreeseeable future I reckon.

wooter has proved himself on the european stage unlike bides(he tries alot but to no vain)

wooter needs to settle down and then we would see a more solid quick player.

another thing is pliagas(attacking midfielder) is also returning from loan!

he is about 21

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

foutsini is 29 pfffft abo hasbeen,,,lol,,,,,,what are u smoking re.,,,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sila...ergoteli world champion cd cutter....ase mas se parakalo

wooter has proved himself on the european stage unlike bides(he tries alot but to no vain)

he is about 21

u forgetting bides is 23 not 33 and was starting practically every game he played....

let him have a full season with the squad then u can critisize........

he is about 21

I totally agree after being in about 50 teams in his carrier and only making a good impression in Cyprus, he is defenatly a good singing...

foutsini is 29 pfffft abo hasbeen,,,lol,,,,,,what are u smoking re.,,,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do you know anybody else better in the Greek league ?

Im not speaking for Slick13 but there are somethings i wanna say

for starters behind the LAMOIO who has "gracefully" left (epitelos) Skacel was the next biggest LAMOIO in that team. He was hopeless - he couldnt pass or cross or drible or shoot

i thought he was completely useless and terrible

I have in fact seen Theodoridis play and I thought he was quite good. Nuthin special but a good solid player who could take set pieces better than Basinas!!!

Basinas leaving I think will have a positive effect not only on PAO but on Basinas as well. I am greatful for his services to the club as a fan, but I think it was time (a while ago) for him to leave. It means the last of the klika is gone ( the Rizopoulis), I think it frees up the midfield a little bit where Gonzalez will have more space and more responsibility and with the help and addition of someone fresh as Tziolis, Conceicao he can make a very good partnership.

I think Bides has a very good footballing brain, and to me this is important and a necessity for professional footballers. I think wat he lacks in technical ability a little bit but his future is not bleak! He is not slow as you think he is and I think he is decent - he cant control the right on his own and he cant do Vyntra's job as Malezani had him towards the end but as an AM RIGHT he has POTENTIAL - he is not ready made player but can be with hard work.

Wooter for some reason never impressed me!

When I saw PAOK - PAO in Toumba i was impressed with this kid - im not sure on his stats (age counrty etc ) but he looked really quick and dangerous and he did rip us on that right wing, i must admit i thought we had trouble stopping him, he can CROSS!!!

As for sila - no comment never seen him

I believe Tziolis and Mantzios has promising careers in front of them as long as we harness them properly!

As for the modern soccer comment - I would not say Malezani is not modern soccer - it is anti italian (3 strikers) but modern soccer necessarily one striker - Greece won Euro with two - Brazil plays with two strikers and a playmaker which I think is the best possible strategy. Even France with Zidane (playmaker) Ronaldinho behind Eto, Scholes behind Ruud and Rooney, Kaka behind Crespo and Sheva,.

Liverpool won CL with 442 - or more like a 4411

I just dun agree with 3 at the back - i think these guys can get caught out and it requires a superb keeper and quick wing backs

its a very contentious topic and different managers stick to their own - but if its one thing i cant stand its playing either one striker or three at the back

Well adonis:

I think Scachel was the best left ex-term that came to Pao ever since Kolka and I happen to belive it was money that needed to keep him (1,5 mil.) that made Tzigger let him go. Also you should notice that from the left side we had also Sapani and Kostadinidi (besides Wooter) that were let go, who both of them were prefered to start over Scachel during the afterchristmas period for the obvius reason of not pissiong of the funs in case he were to live a good impression. I guess you were one of those funs as well.

If you think that Basinas is worse on taking the set pisses than Theodoridi, please tell that to Rehagel to call him in the National team.

As for Basinas leaving. I could be happy as well but when I remeber the only 2 games he didn't play for us in Europe the past five years I feel that it is going to cost us.

1) 2nd leg against Porto (0-2 in Leoforo)

2) 1st Chapions League game against Manchester United (5-0 in Old Trafford)

3) Also remeber the 3 consecutive games that Rehagel used him as a libero instead of his natrual position the National team missed him enough to loose from :Ucrain 0-1, Brazil 3-0, Japan 1-0 and as soon as he returned in his position the Whole team preformed better against Mexico 0-0.

As fro bids I still belive that the kid is very slow with the ball. You say he is fast. Well I think he is a very technical player but he can't get freed from his opponent. This is something that Foutsini does so much better. But I said I will expect from him more next year and I am confident that he will preform better.

As for the tackticks of the managaer you prett much say what I did. One pure stiker and two wingers , one from each side.

anyway if slik13 could answare the way you did then we could easily have a conversation, not just mocking each other as many in this forum choose...

Where back again in the local market buying up rejects. What about blooding players from youth academy.

Whats the purpose of having a youth academy, when you don't intend using these players in the first place.

With gekkas possible transfer to germany, let him go.............

His contribution in confederation cups with national team was below par and with pao, he missed too many chances infront of goal last season.

I think his form was flash in the pants last season and he will struggle from now on. I beleive aloisi is a better player than fani because he is aggresive in the air and takes half chances, he likes to take on defenders......

We don't have a player with this calibre. having played in spain and england, he is a good buy for us.

Haralambidis and wooter are not good enough for pao. No offence to our cypriot brothers ala to paidi den borei...................

If you think that Basinas is worse on taking the set pisses than Theodoridi, please tell that to Rehagel to call him in the National team.

RE

The way Basinas has been taking SET PIECES for PAO this season, my GRANDMA can do a better job! Its a fukn joke and Im absolutely disgusted and apalled in the amount of freekicks and corners we get during the season and the very low level we exhibit when executing a set piece...im sorry but its something that pisses me off very strongly especially whgen i wake up 4am in the morning to watch PAO live and i see this karagiozi only run when we win a corner or freekick to go take it and it been s%$#!!!!!!!!!!

as for his set pieces with the Ethniki - we all know the difference in performance of basinas between PAO and NT

besides the last best set piece he took won us the EURO final!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

as for bides i didnt say his fast but his not as slow as u make him out to be

and as for skacel...i stand with my opinion, i thought he was a hack, and PAO has been void on that left side every since Kolka left, which is why im hoping these guys as Seric, Theodoridis and another someone (we need another left winger signing) be able to do the job!

NOW....

Seric is in Athens and at PAO no longer as a loan deal - PAO finished his signing and he is a PAO player for 3 years (500,00 euros) and from what contra.gr say the transfer cost 2 mill!!!!! :o :o can anyone confirm this transfer fee

Question to everyone!!!

What do you guys think about our signing as of date??

go through each player and give us your opinons:

John Aloisi- striker, Osasuna = I think this guy is money well spent (contract wise)... I think he is the best possible replacement for kostantinou considering paos budget the fact where in a s%$#! league such as Greece... i think he will also suprise alot of people in here and perform at a higer level and score more goals then kostantinou....

Flavio Conceicao, Midfielder defensive, Galatasaray = I dnt think this guy is comming to pao any more ;) to me its 50/50 so weather we get him or not im not really that concerned... he could be good or he could be a flop... but if he doesnt come im not going to be cut.....

Anthony Seric, left-back, Lazio = this guys is also 50/50... he is exactly in the same boat as skacel was last year... ill jst wait and see b4 i judge him

Pierre Ebede, goalkeeper, Chalkidona = this is the only sighing that im not happy about!!! we have a good backup keeper in kotsolis!!! i dnt know why we bought him, i personaly think his over rated and he will be takiing up a forighn spot!!!

Vaggelis Mantzios, striker, Panionios = Great buy!!! he is the future of pao!!! i hope he gets to see alot of game time with us...

Alexandros Tziolis, midfielder/defender, Panionios = Another great buy!!! if the brazilian doesnt come i think he should get the spot of DM!! he will be Greeces future, marks my words....

Theodoridis, midfielder, PAOK = I personally think he is the second best Left winger in greece (after Lagos)... he should do a better job then kostantinis, Sapanis, Skacel, Wooter, Bidis.....

PLAYERS THAT MIGHT COME

Kristiansen = Apparently alot of big clubs wants him, his from denmark, played a handfull of caps for his country (5 i think) and his young (23 years old i think)... This guys is the next Kolkka and i think he will do a better job then Bidis (no offence to bidis the user), Wooter, Sanmarteen (RM)... i hope we get him but i dnt think we will :(

Tudor = If we were going to get one more big sighning, i would want it to be him!! His 27 years old, he played alot in italy (Juventus), his a regular starter for his country (croatia) and his a DC/DMC...

Foutsini = This is my bias opinon but i dnt wnt him!! his 29 years old and has proven nothing in his carrer!!! i think his afriacan and with paos past experiences i think he will be a flop!!! WE CAN DO BETTER!!!

Sila = I dnt know nothing about this guy so i have no opinon....

Italian Defender (juventus) = 50/50 his abit old (29/30)

Do you know anybody else better in the Greek league ?

actually, YES.

Fotakis, Kapetanos, Sanjurjo, Gkoundoulakis even Bidis......theres plenty more.

^^^This is exactly what I am talking about. What are you really thinking the players (Sanjurho, Goundoulaki) you just mentioned are better ?

As for Kapetano and Fotakis they are not wingers. Am I right?

Anyway:

The point is now that Flavio is not coming. We are in trouble, unless Tzigger goes

to find somebody else.

If it were up to me, I would try to bring somebody from Argentina, somebody that Gonzales has to recomend, like an ex-coplayer at Rozario or Boca that he had, that can be probably around Gonzale's age. It would be much better instead of bringing someone really old.

Archived