Phantis Forums

Kallithea - Olympiakos

Vasili0s

Another matchday has us meeting Kallithea at El Paso this Sunday at 19:30 (gr time)

Giovanni wont be playing as he is still bothered by his injury, which is a good thing, time to get used to life without Gio. Shurrer is still up in the air althogh his name is in the list of available players for sundays match against Kallithea, his paprticipation will be decided during Saturdays practice which will be held at 5:30

Some talk about D'akol getting the nod up front, it seems Bajevic was pleased to say the least with his performance against Iraklis in Macedonia earlier this week,

The 20 players called:

Another matchday has us meeting Kallithea at El Paso this Sunday at 19:30 (gr time)

Giovanni wont be playing as he is still bothered by his injury, which is a good thing, time to get used to life without Gio. Shurrer is still up in the air althogh his name is in the list of available players for sundays match against Kallithea, his paprticipation will be decided during Saturdays practice which will be held at 5:30

Some talk about D'akol getting the nod up front, it seems Bajevic was pleased to say the least with his performance against Iraklis in Macedonia earlier this week,

The 20 players called:

As long as we go into the match with the usual suspects at the back and play at least mediocre football, the two xwrafia gia forwards from mighty kalithea wont be scoring, that means no more holding hands, L M A O.

Thanks though B)

evagoal: im afriad castillo screwed himself over with his actions in the cup match, back to warming the bench it seems.

Still not knowing why kallithea's gipedo is known as El Paso. I make my prediction.

'21 OLY Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

'72 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L- Souloganis

I know I sound dumb, by saying this, but explain this "el paso"

In the old days when Kalithea was in the 3rd and 2nd divisions, it was a such a hard and hostile place to go to that they named it "El Paso" :D

I don't know if it was jounalists or the fans of Kalithea, maybe our member Kalithea, who runs the Kalithea forum knows better.

"Xwrafia for forwards", Vasilie, what's that mean?

In the old days when Kalithea was in the 3rd and 2nd divisions, it was a such a hard and hostile place to go to that they named it "El Paso" :D

I don't know if it was jounalists or the fans of Kalithea, maybe our member Kalithea, who runs the Kalithea forum knows better.

"Xwrafia for forwards", Vasilie, what's that mean?

maybe u know why larissa stadium is Alkazar???

OSFP win 2-1 or tie 1-1.......

From the cup match that I saw, this Tsigas is not bad, maybe Olympiakos could buy him, I do not believe he will be expensive

(Now you may declare me crazy again)

And Personally i do not like predictions, iI believe it brings bad Luck, When I was asked in my forum to predict results, I alsways predicted for all the teams but my own ;)

Guest Protathlitis

In the old days when Kalithea was in the 3rd and 2nd divisions, it was a such a hard and hostile place to go to that they named it "El Paso" 

Im a red Kallithean; Im 99% sure that its named after the the rocky pass in texas which is famous because during a mexican/american war; anyone whos ever been to that ground would have seen the huge rock which looks like that pass.

it like that ground in portugal which I cant remember the name of.

Protathlitis is correct, thanks for the info.

Back to the match later today, Shurrer WILL be ready to GO as will be Stoltidis who was also fighting off an injury. Giovanni as mentioned earlier and Venetidis will be visting the bench as they couldnt overcome their problems.

Word from camp is we will be playing a 4-5-1 with Okkas upfront. Projected starting lineup :

Nikopolidis

Anatolakis

Shurrer

Pantos

Georgatos

Kafes

Stoltidis

Georgiadis (why , WHY ?)

Djordjevic

Rivaldo (behind okkas)

Okkas

look who ever is starting or coming off the bench needs to play well

Olympiakos have been struggling for a month now and needs to regain its form

maybe a string of losses in the Greek cup wakes them up and bit and makes them more aware where their struggles are at so they can fix them

Bajevic can prepare them so much

but its time for the players to start playing again for a change

lets get all 3 points here to stay within length

hopefully the courts on monday will give Olympiakos back the 3 points taken away and maybe we are celebrating back at 1st

but first thing first Olympiakos needs the win period

Do you really think that Djordjevic should shoot all penalties??

Well at least pana did not win too, but somebody more inteligent than me had said that this way (Draws away ) a championship can not be won' You sire remember who

And the best brazillian is now Luciano of Xanti (Ex- Portuguesa) with 9 goals

CAN ANYBODY GIVE SOME DECENT MATCH REPORT?? PLEASE

sportime

it seems as if we played better during the whole match. we missed a lot of chances thanks to our brillant strikers in front again.

during the first half djole missed a penalty. after that the team tried to get to the goal but we were not able to put the ball in the net. tzorbatzakis did that for us in the 40th minute.

during the second half the goal came out of nowhere, when there was a missunderstanding between kostoulas and nikopolidis, which resulted in a penalty for kallithea, with gkekas scoring. after that we more or less closed them into there penalty area but missed a lot of chances, especially castillo from just in front of the goal.

on the 84th minute tzorbatzakis saw the second yellow card for delaying the game.

we cant go on like this. if we want to win the title we have to win away too. i'm sick of it reading about all these chances we miss. we have to get someone for up in front to finish these chances. without a player like that we wont be able to get much further.

From the cup match that I saw, this Tsigas is not bad, maybe Olympiakos could buy him, I do not believe he will be expensive

(Now you may declare me crazy again)

And Personally i do not like predictions, iI believe it brings bad Luck, When I was asked in my forum to predict results, I alsways predicted for all the teams but my own ;)

tsigas is on loan from pao

if we want to win the title we have to win away too

Definitely

So why was all the world angry when Rivaldo said it after the AEK away draw?

Maybe because nobody want to hear the truth , let alone from a football player who had just come to Greece?

Where is the joyful play and the Samba in the port??

I hope it is found soon

And I wrote it too in a former post, in case somebody read

I also asked why the hell is Djordjevic keep being the penalty shooter

Archived