Phantis Forums

Kallithea - Olympiakos

Vasili0s

i am speechless

i mean u would think after a bad couple of weeks Olympiakos would just wake up and bury this team

the lack the heart and the killer instinct

yes they were the better of both teams but they are so much superior than Kallithea and winning should have been the only outcome of the game

hopefully the appeal brings back 3 points b/c the way things are going i mean the title looks very blury

i hope giorgos louvaris takes a long look at this squad b/c he better back changes in the summer b/c this team might be good enough to win the league but that's b/c their is no dominant team this season

First, both OLY and PAO should be ashamed of themselves..... with all the money and the players they've got and still can't play! This is even worse if you consider the state of the rest of the Greek league. I think as long as the mentality within the teams doesn't change, nothing good will happen. Both get excited for playing a good game here and there, maybe once in europe, but, let's face it, we ain't got it!

I don't expect our "big teams" to win every game, but the way we've been dropping points shows what the two major Greek teams are made of. I'm not a fan of AEK, but given its problems at the start of the season, I almost wish it got the title, because it's inexcusable for us to play the way we do. Rivaldo earns more than the whole AEK team, just to mention one "super-player" and that teams with almost no talented players give you so much trouble?.....

:LOL: :LOL:

exactly. with our squads someone could imagine that we would drop points only against each other and in some hard away matches.

from the match reports i've been able to read thus far, it seems we played better in relation to our recent matches but once more, could not finish our created chances.

on a matchday that saw pao also drop 2 points, and we manage to pull this off somehow. oh, what the future holds ! :ph34r:

Guest Protathlitis

The referee decisions took you 2 points away.....

It was not a penalty for Kalithea... ..and I think it was not an offside when you scored the 0 : 2

I cant beleive an aektzis or a vazelaki actually said that. well done :nw:

The referee decisions took you 2 points away.....

It was not a penalty for Kalithea... ..and I think it was not an offside when you scored the  0 : 2

Not sure about the penalty, coz I didn't watch it carefully. What press, tv said about Kallithea's goals?

Anyway, it's good to see OSFP beaten by referees from time to time. Yeah, I know, since I am a gavros I shouldn't say that but it's good for the sake of balance. Now vazeloi couldn't claim they are the only ones been treated unfairly :)

In any case, we should have won this game. It's inexcusable to see supposedly talented players like Castillo to loose such chances (isn't it obvious that I don't like this guy?)

he's been sitting the bench the whole season, what is he superman ?

Heh, I know but I am not impartial with this guy. His character is unbelievably bad, always ready to provoke a fight. I would prefer ...Vamvakoulas: he was, at least, how to say... graphic.

I predict that Castillo will bring a lot of troubles to the team. Expect a quite few red cards at the most inappropriate times. Characters like him cannot be improved and, believe me, I would (hardly) tolerate a Maradonna-like talented s@it-head but Castillo isn't one, at least not yet.

Guest Protathlitis

A dont think its his attitude which is his problem at the moment, he loves Osfp and signed that 5 year contract. His mentality is his good point. He runs all over the place; my worry is his lack of striker instincts

Remember the high hopes we had for him after last years CL; he played great against in first game against juve, galat and sociedad. Whats happened since then

A dont think its his attitude which is his problem at the moment, he loves Osfp and signed that 5 year contract. His mentality is his good point. He runs all over the place; my worry is his lack of striker instincts

Remember the high hopes we had for him after last years CL; he played great against in first game against juve, galat and sociedad. Whats happened since then

castillo is not a striker he lacks the pure essence of a striker which is scoring

if anything he is a spot striker meaning he only goes to that position if needed

castillo should be on the wings where his speed and skills can be best utilized

i think u will see that more next season when the team gets rid of the older players who are hogging up positions

gio and georgadis are for sure gone

georgatos is free but i wouldn't mind bringing him back for bench purposes

Archived