Phantis Forums

The punishment

Ziaka

what has been done is done. you cant do anything about it. so cool down a little bit and start worry about your own teams again.

all of you are so concerned and complaining about what is happening with osfp that it seems as if you dont care about your own team that much.

it is well known, that it is easier to look about the bad things of somebody else than to cope with the own problems.

Are u guys serious here i mean go worry about your own team the only people taht should be mad is the supporters of Olympiakos at their own team

i mean Dictatorship this is such a joke of a comment

none of guys won't stop with this s%$#! if this was Pao or Aek nobody will be saying s%$#!

but i guess thats the price Olympiakos plays for being the best well then its worth it

i can undertand on your side what u mean

i mean if PAO players got suspended the topic would have been left for dead a day after a verdict but when its fans of the opposing tem they all complain for ever

kinfd of oike the energizer bunny

\they keep complaing and complaining and complaining

If I was a player, here's the message I would have gotten out of the decision.

"In the event that you don't agree with our officiating, you can threaten to kill us, or you can throw objects at us, and the consequences will be light. Have a nice day!"

this has been the greatest explanation i have ever heard on this matter... :tup:

im not sure who said this but about throwing objects at us all I have to say is 1 thing

efthimiadis

who was the one throwing things at him 2 years ago ? Not us thats for sure!

Yes but you make it sound as if we were punished for it. Why do you forget to mention that? Typical reporting coming from the red-whites.

Let's me remind you PAO received from that game:

1) 3 match home ban. 1 game played on a neutral ground (Rhodes) and 2 behind closed gates

2) Filipidis received a 6 month ban from attending PAO games

3) PAO fan G.S received a 3 month custodial sentence for grevious bodily harm and a 1,5 year suspended sentence.

4) a Massive fine (which I can't recall). I think though it was 50.000 euro's

1) the epo gave you the time to find the right lock for the door that should have been closed so that the fans cant get on the field. that time was necessary. the lock was so old you really needed it. ;)

2) the whole show filipidis put on through the whole time before the match and after it was just horrible. in my oppinion he was the one who heated up the tempers. be glad you got rid of him.

3) not enough. for what he did he should have gone into jail. you could clearly see that he went three times to hit efthimiadis.

4) that was for everything pao wasnt able to handle and went out of control.

in the end pao fans demolished more of the stadium than the fans on our side. the whole trifili made out of the seats on your side was destroyed!

i was in there that night and it was horrible. the vazelines burned a truck outside the stadium without a reason and when the ambulance arrived to pick up efthimiadis it was torn apart too. we were allowed to leave the stadium at about 23.30 and the match had finished at about 20.00!

dont talk about this punishment because it was one of the worst moments in the history of greek football. what happened there was just a disgrace.

1) the epo gave you the time to find the right lock for the door that should have been closed so that the fans cant get on the field. that time was necessary. the lock was so old you really needed it.  ;)

2) the whole show filipidis put on through the whole time before the match and after it was just horrible. in my oppinion he was the one who heated up the tempers. be glad you got rid of him.

3) not enough. for what he did he should have gone into jail. you could clearly see that he went three times to hit efthimiadis.

4) that was for everything pao wasnt able to handle and went out of control.

in the end pao fans demolished more of the stadium than the fans on our side. the whole trifili made out of the seats on your side was destroyed!

i was in there that night and it was horrible. the vazelines burned a truck outside the stadium without a reason and when the ambulance arrived to pick up efthimiadis it was torn apart too. we were allowed to leave the stadium at about 23.30 and the match had finished at about 20.00!

dont talk about this punishment because it was one of the worst moments in the history of greek football. what happened there was just a disgrace.

I was there that night too and I have to disagree with you by saying that the only disgrace that night was alitis Efthimiadi!!!!! :angry:

Its nice to see an ironic man throughout the match, having pocketed his millions, turn out to cry like a bitch in the end for what he has done... ;) For me he deserved a lot more!!!! :ph34r:

we could discuss this day in day out but i remember when michalaki "the most expensive glastra in a'ethniki" went to play defender and made a small tackling that nearly kicked our player out of the stadium. that was a clear penalty. but we dont have to start this topic again.

the disgrace i was refering to was what happened that night by the pao fans.

i just saw what happened in an amateur match here in switzerland. a player hit the ref. now his life is more or less ruined.

he lost his job, he wont be allowed to ever play football in switzerland anymore and most probably is going to jail.

the worst things allways happen during the games of the so called "big teams" in greece. whenever the fans dont like what the ref dicides they go nuts.

big matches should be celebrated like the fans of aris did when we played against them this year. :nw:

as i hear it out of your statement you support what the pao fans did that night. :tdown:

statements like these support the violence in greece. whenever a teeny hears things like that, they want to be like the older fans and continue beating up others. and especially the younger fans today could be the way to change things in greece.

like i said in another post: like this, nothing will change in greece. everybody has to start by himself to try and make things better in greece.

Let me just explain something to you. Professional footballers get their pay for playing football. If a team performs better, or if it has more luck or for hundred other reasons that affect a match, deserves to win. But when it comes to a sold-out bastard referee who is trying to earn his extra millions by not respecting the pay of the footballers and also not respecting millions of fans of the sport, then for me has no excuse.....

I have paid like all the people who went to the match that day, quite a lot of money to watch a derby. I don't like to be fooled and mistreated by an aliti who is trying to get himself and his family rich by stealing my contribution to football and also the footballers sweat and pay....

So I will say it again. YES I do 100% support what PAO fans did to him and I still think that he deserved a lot more!!!!

And if you want to speak about the match itself YES the penalty was the penalty but Thrynos could not go beyond the half-way line if it wasn't for the aliti Efthimiadi giving non-existing fouls for half an hour. And not only that but he also did not give 4 or 5 clear fouls outside the Thrynos area, but he gave thm in favour of Thrynos (I remind you Kolka, Michalaki, Karagouni and several others). Especially the elbow of one of your skerpania to Kolka which was a clear foul and a yellow was given as an offensive foul to Kolka!!!!

The guy was provoking all helathy Greek football supporters (apart from the Thrynos fans) and not only PAO fans. It was not just a matter of another PAO-OSFP referee slaughtering for me, that was the time when I though 'enough is enough' and that is why all these events followed......

I also critisise Phillipidi for NOT attacking the referee!!! He was banned for 6 months and he didn't even TOUCH the Aliti!!! So he could as well give him a little bit of 'bounidi' so that Greek justice had a real reason for his ban!!!!

maybe there have been some fouls he didnt give, but that doesnt indicate that you would have won the match.

i remember similar things from other matches of oly (aek-osfp, the first match of katanec).

but the one responsible to the hostile atmosphere was clearly filipidis. the whole time before the match he was heating up the fans with bull%&%t like "we are the only european team", "our european fans" blablabla. we all saw the european behaviour, the european ftisies, the european (frapé)cups etc flying to the bench of oly.

i am sure, that if team officials wouldnt states stuff like that there would be a lot less violence. i'm not saying that people of oly dont do the same.

i dont want to start another long discussion about that match. it is in the past. what has been done is done. i want to point out that the childish behaviour of the big bosses combined with the incompetence of the epo and the refs will keep these bad things going on. there has to be a change in all areas of greek football so that it moves on.

i just saw what happened in an amateur match here in switzerland. a player hit the ref. now his life is more or less ruined.

he lost his job, he wont be allowed to ever play football in switzerland anymore and most probably is going to jail.

He can't be Swiss.......... I put 10 Euros for a bet........

I also critisise Phillipidi for NOT attacking the referee!!! He was banned for 6 months and he didn't even TOUCH the Aliti!!!

if u ask me he should have gotten 12 months for urging the pao fans for violence
Lets assume that you are right....

Then based on your assumption how many YEARS should have Kokkalis being banned for urging the Thrynos fans by saying the 'pelates' and 'kotes' phrases that led to the Rizoupoli fiasko? ;)

Archived