Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

watttttaa :box: :...: :...: :*&%: :*&%: u are fener!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono:

the guy scores 4 goals for ur nation and u still criticise him!!! :tdown: :tdown:

r u even a turk? Ata would be ashamed!! :blink: :blink:

:LOL: :LOL: Who criticize him? :LOL: :LOL:

me? No buddy we are supporting him :tup: we want him to play on 6s what is wrong with it :whistle: ?:tup:

believe me i want him to play more than u guys :tup: :tup:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to reports in several sources of media, our coach Eric Gerets freaked out at the locker room after the team's embarrasing 1-1 draw with bottom club Ankaragucu. he angrily shouted at all the players and supposedly said:

"You have lost your ambition and souls! Nobody played well enough today! I'm going to make radical changes in the game against PSV!"

the term radical change is probably referring to changes in starting line-up. Hasan Şaş is injured and will not be available for the PSV game. Hakan Şukur and Umit Karan partnership seems to be out of form lately and it's believed that Gerets may use just one striker in the game against PSV, probably Kabze.

according to webaslan.com, our squad against PSV will include lots of changes..

------------------------------------Mondragon----------------------------------------

---Cihan----------------Song--------------------Tolga---------------Ergun---------

------------------------Okan--------Topal-----Inamoto------------------------------

-------------Aydin----------------------------------------------Arda------------------

-----------------------------------Kabze or Karan------------------------------------

in my opinion, Umit Karan MUST start because he's a proven goalscorer in European matches. i have to agree with the inclusion of Ergun (even if he's a geriatric of football) instead of Orhan who has done a total piece of s%$#! so far in that left back position. i would pick Sabri anyday over Cihan but he seems to be Gerets' soft guy who always gets playing time, maybe undeservedly as he's disrupting Sabri and Ugur's developments.

Tolga will probably come to replace Tomas in the centre-back position and looking at the last few outings of Tomas, i can say that he can rest for a match or two. i will also be delighted if Okan starts because he's got bags of experience for games like this and can also teach guys like Topal how to play smoothly in Europe and can combine with experienced guys like Inamoto and Song defensively.

Arda's form is still okey even though people are fiercely critical of him lately and will again be one of our main guys for creating chances. Aydin had a good game against Ankaragucu and had a very nice assist but i feel he may feel the pressure of a big game if he starts in front of at least 60,000 fans.

i'm going to be among those 60,000 fans by the way! see you at the stadium! ;)

according to reports in several sources of media, our coach Eric Gerets freaked out at the locker room after the team's embarrasing 1-1 draw with bottom club Ankaragucu. he angrily shouted at all the players and supposedly said:

"You have lost your ambition and souls! Nobody played well enough today! I'm going to make radical changes in the game against PSV!"

the term radical change is probably referring to changes in starting line-up. Hasan Şaş is injured and will not be available for the PSV game. Hakan Şukur and Umit Karan partnership seems to be out of form lately and it's believed that Gerets may use just one striker in the game against PSV, probably Kabze.

according to webaslan.com, our squad against PSV will include lots of changes..

------------------------------------Mondragon----------------------------------------

---Cihan----------------Song--------------------Tolga---------------Ergun---------

------------------------Okan--------Topal-----Inamoto------------------------------

-------------Aydin----------------------------------------------Arda------------------

-----------------------------------Kabze or Karan------------------------------------

in my opinion, Umit Karan MUST start because he's a proven goalscorer in European matches. i have to agree with the inclusion of Ergun (even if he's a geriatric of football) instead of Orhan who has done a total piece of s%$#! so far in that left back position. i would pick Sabri anyday over Cihan but he seems to be Gerets' soft guy who always gets playing time, maybe undeservedly as he's disrupting Sabri and Ugur's developments.

Tolga will probably come to replace Tomas in the centre-back position and looking at the last few outings of Tomas, i can say that he can rest for a match or two. i will also be delighted if Okan starts because he's got bags of experience for games like this and can also teach guys like Topal how to play smoothly in Europe and can combine with experienced guys like Inamoto and Song defensively.

Arda's form is still okey even though people are fiercely critical of him lately and will again be one of our main guys for creating chances. Aydin had a good game against Ankaragucu and had a very nice assist but i feel he may feel the pressure of a big game if he starts in front of at least 60,000 fans.

i'm going to be among those 60,000 fans by the way! see you at the stadium! ;)

:( :( Damn!! cow Saban is not in the squad ??? :( :( :(

i hope gerzek will put "it" :tup: in the first eleven... otherwise u will have a chance to get points :la: cow in ( :tup: ) karan out ( :tdown: ) saban until 2010 :tup:

ergun? :LOL: :LOL: look thats a great news. Forget his experience, he wont be able to play even %50 of his capacity in 2nd half...

cihan?? :LOL: :tup: Gooooodddd :D even sabri would be better on that position

song tolga would be good if he let them play for about 3-4(at least) weeks together. but theya re not used to play with eachother. thats a big risk ;)

topal and aydin? wow he loves risk... aydin played well in last match but he is way out of experience even in 6s squad. Thats a bid risk again.

kabze? no way... he is not that brave ;)

to summarize, he is taking a great risk(i dont think he will play with this squad though). u guys can lost 7-1 or u can get 3 points if everything works well. But if he plays with this squad, i can suggest u guys not to watch it :tup:

we beat them 3-0 in istanbul when they were in their best form :whistle: ... We will see what u gonna do :D

Damn!! cow Saban is not in the squad ???

what have you got to do with this man? ---deleted by the Mod--- ACCEPT IT! HE WAS, HAS BEEN & WILL BE A GREAT STRIKER! better than your freak forwards at any day!! ;)

i hope gerzek will put "it"

what have you got to do with this man? ---deleted by the Mod---  ACCEPT IT! HE WAS, HAS BEEN & WILL BE A GREAT STRIKER! better than your freak forwards at any day!!  ;)   

calling Gerets "gerzek" is getting too shallow but calling Hakan Sukur "it" is simply a pitiful shame on you! of course, if you know what that word means! but you'Re acustommed to calling your rivals in this insulting way like G...... S..... and ITaat Et! all the febe fags have to be like this, isnt it? jealosy has no limits and is one thing that make you bitch so madly all the time about us! you still have NOTHING to be proud of in your freak history other than that stupid traitor Zeki Riza Siporel and your Lord Harrington Cup (the cup which carries the name of invaders)...

its your only worthwhile win in europe for millenia.. so enjoy it until 3006!  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

--- deleted by the Mod--- ;)

One more time 6s fans proved their average iq by swearing when they couldnt be able to say anything... Poor guys :tdown: Not even know how to argue... If u cant argue dont try to ok? Otherwise go to ur stupid low quality forums and curse whoever u want :tdown:

Calling ur rivals in insulting ways? It is something that u never do? hahahah how stupid and unobjective comment... Go ahead read some stuff and make some research otherwise dont say anything without knowing a s%$#!!

"enjoy it until 3006" Like u still enjoy ur uefa cup? :D

Man i want 6s fans who are clever and who knows to argue.. I dont want anyone who talks without thinking:D. Because it is easy to kick their asses when they dont talk or write cleverly. :tup: . For example, gs1905 i can argue with u. At least u know how to argue and u can at least be objective and talk with sense.

They still think i dont want sukur, since they still couldnt get i am supporting cow... Yes cow used to be a good player but not anymore! Get it ok? Understand? DUH!!

guys, cool off! stop insulting each other! and neco, please be a bit more respectful in your comments. we always make fun of our teams (Gala, Fener, Besik...) but saying "did he ******?" is something quite similar to the one Fener fans opened up in their stadium last year? so replying and insult with an insult is never a thing to praise! ;)

and fenersk, you also have to understand that Sukur is a player loved and admired by all GS fans and your constant calling of him as "cow, saban, it..etc" provokes and irritates GS fans. as i said, mocking and teasing is always a part of the game but i would like you to do it not so frequently. just a wish.. ;)

so cool off and enjoy the forum guys! :tup:

:LOL: Congartulations... U scored 1 goal against psv :o :whistle: :tup: :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6s 1-2 PSV :tup:

hakan played well again :tup: :LOL:

Is this PSV which we beat 3-0 last year when they were way better than now? :tup:

WAY TO GO heheheheh

@gs1905---> U know how i write my messages, i am making jokes by making fun of ur footballers which is normal but i never swear to anyone or say unproper things to the names who are the member of this forum. And i behave them according to how they behave to me. Kisacasi hayvana hayvan gibi, insana insan gibi davranirim;)

about sukur, i dont think he WAS a bad player(he was missing to many chances on that they too but also was able to score some :whistle: ) but i think he IS a bad player now. And i can make fun of him whenever i want since most of u guys making of my team and its officials like AZiz Yildirim and Nihat ozdemir.

U can tease by daily scores but if u want me to stop u guys should first stop :)

GALATASARAY-PSV EINDHOVEN:1-2

Turkish giants Galatasaray squandered their chances to qualify after a quite embarrasing loss to the perennial Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven.

Galatasaray, despite playing against the gale, started very brightly and Orhan Ak missed two free headers before Sasa Ilic managed to beat Gomes after a fantastic through ball by Umit Karan on 19 minutes.

Carlos Alejandro Salcido was nearly putting the ball in his own net just one minute after the goal as Arda broke out from the left wing. That seemed to be the turning point in the game and PSV started to attack afterwards but to zero effect till 58 minutes.

Jan Kromkamp found himself free from a narrow angle and poured in a weak shot from the right side of Galatasaray's penalty box. It was a sweet lazy shot but in very unfortunate fashion, experienced goalkeeper Faryd Mondragon failed to hold it and PSV drew level with half and hour to go. Nine minutes later Arouna Kone broke the offside trap and scored a tet-a-tet.

It was immense frustration from Gala fans then on, they clapped their team whenever a player lost the ball and in probably the lowest moment of Galatasaray's European history, three fans (no, no.. idiots) ran onto the field and attacked Galatasaray forward Hakan Şukur and PSV custodian Heurelio Gomes. It is widely believed that Galatasaray would be given at least a three or four-game home ban.

the three Galatasaray fans (or idiots wearing an unfortunate GS mask) all said today that they were really sorry of what they did and would be pleased to have a chance to pay it back..

here are the names of these madmen.. :tdown:

Murat Omay, 24, Istanbul (the guy that slapped Gomes and threw an uA flag at Şukur) :xxx:

Ozcan Reisoglu, 23, Bursa (the guy that put himself in the net) :LOL:

Bilal Samaras, 26, Istanbul (the guy that was just stopped before putting himself on scoresheet) :LOL:

UEFA official match scout's reports are NOT believed to be including the slap on Gomes which means we still can scrape through with paying some €€€ as a fine.. :mellow:

Bilal Samaras, 26, Istanbul (the guy that was just stopped before putting himself on scoresheet) :LOL:

damn, that's a strange name!! Bilal is a way too conservative Islamic name and Samaras sounds Greek.. it's funnyier than George Walker Bin Laden!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:tdown: Orhan Ak receives two yellow cards and is sent off in the first half. Damn ref!!! They're doing it all over again!!

i didn't see the game nor the highlights. what kind of a match was it? did we have a hard time to crack Erciyes defence down? were both penalties well-deserved..etc?

both yellow cards was right. He tackled lazarov from back 2 times... orhan was running unconsiously to catch lazarov(as always) and when lazarov slows down he had to tackle him in both positions. So he deserved.

Talk about how ur footballers thread ref. again after penalty. u.k should have received red card just because he thread and push ref. due to the new rules of fifa...

Or u can talk about that easy penalty which leads u to win another game with the help of ref :tdown: i wonder when they will going to stop giving such easy penalties to you.

About their penalty, it was unclear mondragon punch his feet for sure but he is also touching to the ball. But it is obvious that he touch and make him fall down. So it is a penalty not clear though.

And u were also the lucky side Mondragon played fantastic. Saved many goals especially lazarov's.erciyes deserved 3 points not even 1. U guys can agree with me if u watch the game. But mondragon really deserves to be congratulated. He and last minute shoot which turned from the bar didnt allow u to lose 2 or 3 more points

both yellow cards was right. He tackled lazarov from  back 2 times... orhan was running unconsiously to catch lazarov(as always) and when lazarov slows down he had to tackle him in both positions. So he deserved.

--->>Alright man!! Thats the biggest :xxx: ever!! How many times did the erciyes players dive into us and they didnt receive anything!? Arda got chopper at least 5 times!! erciyes are the kings of divers... i guess they take after fener..Just look at our players who received yellow cards. The ref pulled out 6 yellow cards on us!!! Disgrace. Orhan hardly made any contact with lazarov.....

Orhan Ak (two Yellow cards) RED Card

Tomas

Umit Karan

Ayhan

Sabri

Talk about how ur footballers thread ref. again after penalty. u.k should have received red card just because he thread

and push ref. due to the new rules of fifa...

About their penalty, it was unclear mondragon punch his feet for sure but he is also touching to the ball. But it is obvious that he touch and make him fall down. So it is a penalty not clear though.

---->>>What do u mean? All players in every team WOULD complain to the ref after any type of penalty. Their penalty was unclear. Mondi came out for the ball but touched lazarovs legs after he cleared it...Naturally lazarov dived...

Or u can talk about that easy penalty which leads u to win another game with the help of ref :tdown: i wonder when they will going to stop giving such easy penalties to you.

---->>>Umit Karans penalty was very clear and concise. it's a penalty.

And u were also the lucky side Mondragon played fantastic. Saved many goals especially lazarov's.erciyes deserved 3 points not even 1. U guys can agree with me if u watch the game. But mondragon really deserves to be congratulated. He and last minute shoot which turned from the bar didnt allow u to lose 2 or 3 more points.

--->>>Dont forget Gala played with 10 men in the second half. things got really difficult i must admit...but we played good. Mondi put in a MoM performance. 10/10 . perfect saves from everywhere. He sure silenced his critics after those goals he conceded in the PSV game. Well done MONDI!!

oh dear.. oh dear.. oh dear.. :nono:

i understood yet again how it could be deviative to listen to a CimBom game from a FeBe fan after watching the detailed highlights.. :blink:

no complaint for Orhan's first yellow.. it was clear.. :mellow:

but what the :xxx: is that second yellow for?? THERE WASN'T EVEN A PROPER CONTACT, GODDAM'IT!!! :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

and that :xxx: penalty!! Mondragon TOUCHED THE BALL FIRST and that's the vital thing.. Djalovic saw that the ball was going away so he contacted Mondi and dived and that s.. o... a b... awarded or even REWARDED them with a penalty!! (it was Djalovic not Lazarov by the way ;) )

i would also discuss our penalty too because Karan STARTED TO FALL DOWN before Toraman's contact but he would probably be dragged down anyway as Toraman didn't have any good intentions to touch the ball or clear it.. 50-50 i would say.. :mellow:

but our guys, undeservedly missing a man in the 2nd half and coming from a devastative loss from the CL in terms of team morale, put up a superb fight and deserved to come out as victors.. Mondi, Arda and Song did very well in particular.. :tup:

Like u guys do too ;)

Look at your comments and then blame people with not being objecktive

just find ONE comment that is NOT objective from my post.. just ONE!! :angry:
First i didnt say anything about u and i couldnt get why did u offended since 4-5 message ago i said only gs1905 is arguing objectively and respectfully. My message wasnt targeted u.

Secondly since u are FAN of 6s u also do too. All fans naturally unobjective.

For example, u just said that "i would also discuss our penalty too because Karan STARTED TO FALL DOWN before Toraman's contact but he would probably be dragged down anyway as Toraman didn't have any good intentions to touch the ball or clear it.. 50-50 i would say.." Do u really believe it was %50 %50? Come on dont look at the color of shirts and look at position. If that position is penalty every corner should be ended as penalty! Because u know everybody is pulling eachother. And there was not even a pulling. Just say that it wasnt a penalty. If u would be a real objective u would say it. Or think about if that position happened to ur team and if u would lose the game because of that ridiculous penalty how would u respond?

U just offended to the penalty that was given to u guys very hardly. And that penalty was even more logical than the one u had. :xxx: U also used this smiley for ur reaction. But would u use that smiley to the penalty that has given to ur opponent? :tdown: I dont think so ;) That is also a proof that u are unobjective! Also u didnt talk about the excess reaction of ur footballers to the ref after red card and penalty. They should be penalized as red cards for physical reaction to the ref and yellow cards to the threads with finger according to the new FIFA rules ;)

It is a fact that if u are a fan u cant be %100 objective. So dont think u are objective ;) But as i said before u are more objective than others who look at positions with (!)horse glasses(!) B)

the penalty position (Karan's) was 50-50 because...

- Karan has an eye for the ball when it's coming across.. (+)

- Toraman tries to tag Karan's shirt twice (+), both unsuccessful.. (-)

- After the ball goes off the reach of Toraman and when Karan has the advantage to touch the ball first, Toraman tries to put his right foot to tackle the ball but has a minor contact on Karan. However it was already within the reach of Karan's left foot.. (+)

- Karan falls down way too easily after the contact (-)..

- The referee feels himself under serious pressure due to the Erciyes penalty six minutes ago (-)..

so I think you understand what (+) and (-) means here.. (+) are the reasons for the penalty and (-) are the ones against it..

U.karan has an eye on ball but he knows toraman is behind him (-)

I didnt see any try to tag his shirt but even it is like that u also say that "TRY" which means it is not accomplished so since f.e trying to tackle ur opponent from the back who is going to score but cant being able to is not a reason for him to receive red or yellow card trying to tag shouldnt be called as + so it is also(-) not (+) (-) together

And ur last + is about that "minor" touch... Can u imagine how many penalties would happen if people starts to give penalties because of those minor touches? :tdown: And do u really believe that he can fell down because of that? I dont think so it must be hard to beat such a strong forward down.

Whatever if u will keep insisted on that %50 550 issue, i wont answer to u again since i believe that i clearly explained and counter argued ur oppositions very truely and objectively.

Both penalties were totally wrong. First one was hard to see because it was not easy to see it since it happened instantly and it was hard to figure out that mond. touched to the ball. But he was aware of he was giving an easy penalty to u guys. But he also knew that he needed to make u guys win that match because he was under pressure and scared what would happen after the match ;).

To summarize he made EYYAM :P

Whatever if u will keep insisted on that %50 550 issue, i wont answer to u again since i believe that i clearly explained and counter argued ur oppositions very truely and objectively.

ok, man.. keep remaining superbly objective and hypocrite.. ;) :huh: :not: :hypocrite: :( :mellow:

Archived