Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after a long and hard battle with TT to make my DSL connection, I can finally post something..

our guys battled hard but were unable to stop the African storm, Kone, who single-handedly beat us in the CL game.

we were very unlucky against Rize in a terrible football ground. we should have won that game with 5/6 goals but these sort of things could happen all the time in football.

we outclassed Sakaryaspor who gave bitter tastes to Fener (2-1), Beşiktaş (0-0) and Trabzonspor (1-0).. Kabze was great in particular..

don't be so overjoyed Fsk, we're still 6 pts behind and that's nothing if you see that we're in matchday 13.. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

no, it's at gaykoy sukru saracoglu stadium.. :o

but as Arda said this week: "What if we could not win since 1999!"

i sense (and hope) a draw or a surprise win for us as most Fener players are starting to get down in their form (Kezman, Alex, Deniz and Tuncay in particular)..

Edu Dracena, former Frinos player as well, is the weakest link in FeBe defence and we have to make us of his potential mistakes.. ;)

there are some potential "serial killers" in this match that could get booked any time because of their way too aggresive display (Ayhan for CimBom and Lugano for Eziks)..

and I hope idiot FeBe board members do not come crying after the game if they suffer a loss or draw.. it's a tradition of Fener but anyway..

no, it's at gaykoy sukru saracoglu stadium.. :o

i sense (and hope) a draw or a surprise win for us as most Fener players are starting to get down in their form (Kezman, Alex, Deniz and Tuncay in particular)..

Edu Dracena, former Frinos player as well, is the weakest link in FeBe defence and we have to make us of his potential mistakes.. ;)

there are some potential "serial killers" in this match that could get booked any time because of their way too aggresive display (Ayhan for CimBom and Lugano for Eziks)..

and I hope idiot FeBe board members do not come crying after the game if they suffer a loss or draw.. it's a tradition of Fener but anyway..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MAn we are sick of beating you...

Dont try to deceive people by saying it is one of the most important derbies of the world. :D

How can a derby be very important derby if one of those teams wins %70 of the matches :D

:LOL: We love u 6s and their fans: :LOL:

Her sene boyle bu senede boyle cimboma boyle............... hadi devamini getirmeyim :P

no, it's at gaykoy sukru saracoglu stadium..  :o

Edu Dracena, former Frinos player as well, is the weakest link in FeBe defence and we have to make us of his potential mistakes..  ;)

MAn we are sick of beating you...

Dont try to deceive people by saying it is one of the most important derbies of the world. :D

How can a derby be very important derby if one of those teams wins %70 of the matches :D

:LOL: We love u 6s and their fans: :LOL:

Her sene boyle bu senede boyle cimboma boyle............... hadi devamini getirmeyim :P

See You At Mecidiyekoy in May.. ;)

GALATASARAY-LIVERPOOL: 3-2

In a friendly-match atmosphere a largely second string Galatasaray beat a largely second string Liverpool at Ataturk Olympic Stadium.

TWO IN QUICK SUCCESSION

Veteran striker Robbie Fowler opened the scoring on 21' after a "howler" in Galatasaray defence as Stjepan Tomas simply left Fowler unmarked in the area for no reason. But Galatasaray responded strongly as Necati Ateş drew scores level a minute later with a neat finish after a dodgy Xabi Alonso back pass. Four minutes later Eric Gerets' out-of-favour defensive midfielder Buruk Okan scored a screamer from 25 metres to give Galatasaray the deserved lead at the half.

CARRUSCA OFFSIDE

On 61' Galatasaray left winger Marcelo Carrusca thought he broke free after a through ball by Umit Karan but in a questionable decision, the linesman got his flag up. But Galatasaray doubled their lead after a great skill display by another out-of-favour defensive midfielder Mehmet Guven as he set up Sasa Ilic for an easy tap in on 78'.

CIHAN MISTAKE

Liverpool tried to cut the deficit afterwards and on 89' Jermaine Pennant nutmegged Ergun Penbe and crossed for Fowler, who headed in his and his team's second as his markee Haspolatli Cihan failed to jump properly to clear the ball. Liverpool finished the group as winners on 13 points whereas Galatasaray managed to finish the group at a disappointing fourth place.

I have to say I am really impressed with our team in the last 3-4 games. We had a superb first half against Sivasspor, we were only unluky against Ballıbahce (as The_Turk said it around a while ago) and would have won with a fair referee and our young guys were huge against Liverpool's youngsters (Mehmet Guven broke Rise's knees before the third goal and Sabri is playing like a true AM R for the last three games).

As I always say, we have to rely on our prospects. Arda, Sabri, Mehmet, Ozgurcan, Erkan, Ugur Ucar, Ugur Demirok, Ferhat, Fevzi... There are no youngsters like these in any of Turkish teams.. We have to give them their chance and get rid of carcinogen players like Hasan Şaş, Tomas, Ayhan and Inamoto.

• 2 weeks later...

at least we didn't field a full squad as you did against Man Utd U-17s two years ago.. :D

still a good win for coefficients though.. ;)

Pierre Van Hoijdonk, Kemal and Deniz were not playing in that much which were the part of first eleven in other matches for that day ;)

Anyways,

Congratulations again :tup: Nice loss against a team who is in the bottom of the league :D

Erciyesspor 4-1 6s :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GOO ERCIYESS GOOOOOOOO

:tup:

I can absolutely blame them for not playing fully because that game was very important match for most of thse players especially young ones who need to prove that they are ready to play in the first eleven. And remember that we didnt need to beat inegolspor too but our reserves showed a nice effort and kick their ass 6-0 ;)

If you dont care this lose you shouldn't care and be proud with ur win against Liverpool too ;)

While our young players should have made a way better showing, I agree with the_turk that it's not a serious loss.

And how could you rank an unimportant CL game and an unimportant Fortis Cup game as the same? Even the income with a win is 10-15 times higher.But anyway you've steadily shown that you're an impossible man to discus with!

to fenerbahse_zamiasi_sk :LOL: :Your reserves are superb, your coach is a genius, your chairman is the cleanest man on earth, your team is the greatest team in the world, you're the greatest fan... etc etc etc...

Finally you accepted :tup:

Dude we were not talking about money ;). I used that comparison because both situations are very similar. U guarentted to pass that round as Liverpool did on that day. Because of this both teams played with their reserves team in games which they lost. In addition to these normally Liverpool is 100 times better than ur team; also ur team 90-100 time better than erciyesspor ;).

It is clear right?I guess now EVEN U can understand what I mean by using that comparison :D

P.S: Yeah u are right I am impossible man to discuss with just because u dont have what it takes :whistle:

oh guys you make me laugh!! both of you!! :LOL:

to fenerbahse_zamiasi_sk  :Your reserves are superb, your coach is a genius, your chairman is the cleanest man on earth, your team is the greatest team in the world, you're the greatest fan... etc etc etc...

good that someone is recalling the unorforgettable "Zamia" joke!! :LOL:

P.S: Yeah u are right I am impossible man to discuss with just because u dont have what it takes!

seni gidi SMARTINHO seni!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 1 month later...

stupid draw against Denizlispor.. we played a shitty game and deserved to LOSE let alone draw!!

guys like Ilic, Arda, Hasan should wake up! This season is lost already (I'm not joking.. I don't really care about our stupid league because our teams get pounded against mediocre European opposition every year.. BUT PLEASE YOU DAMN GUYS!! QUALIFY FOR UEFA CUP AT LEAST!!! :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

Finally u are fed up after 2 months huh? :LOL:

I was wondering when u are going to post this thread again :D

Well this will be a miracle that probably we will be the champion with Zico :D

Today bjk lost too :tup:

If we can't win tomorrow i will laugh my ass off :LOL: .. .Actually I will laugh if we win too :tup:

What a funny league :D

Did u notice that Tigana made the same mistake with zico? He continued to play both with Delgado and Ricardinho even after 2-0 in 2nd half. And he only made a substitude after 80th minute as zico did... So their lack of condition made them lose this match :LOL:

we extended Eric Gerets' contract for a further year.. a really really surprising move after it was deemed obvious that he was to leave in June.. :blink:

is this a move taking things to positive level or is this yet another total Canaydin misjudgement we shall see.. :unsure:

is this a move taking things to positive level or is this yet another total Canaydin misjudgement we shall see.. :unsure:

first come first served ya da dakka 1 gol 1.. :LOL: :LOL: :whistle: :( :angry: :angry:

Galatasaray-Erciyesspor: 1-1 (AET).. :angry:

We're out of the Turkish FORTIS Cup and left the Cup wide open for Fener to get it.. They didn't win the Cup since neolithic era, anyway!! :P

Keep insisting giving multimillions of €€€ to these coaches when you have the hert and soul of your team for last 25 years coming and pranking you!! :angry:

Archived