Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cant believe gerets dont allow ur best and only good players as first 11...

i can't believe that either.especially in european away games our fullbacks are totally useless and play like the 12th man of the opposing team. frst goal was a total dishout by Orhan and the second by Cihan.

i dare to ask these days why we released Cesar Prates?? :blink:

but there's just one good thing. Arda is really becoming a star. he never gave the ball away when he got it and his passes and crosses with a few exceptions were always reaching their intended destination. keep it up young man! :tup:

one more thing is we need more solidity at the back. even though i like the man i have to say Song has always underperformed for us in european games (Tromso last year and yesterday). switching him to the right back and putting in Emre Aşık or Tolga in the middle might be a better solution.

but overall we, turkish football, lack confidence and skill in our european matches and this usually shows up when we play teams from Spain, Italy, England or UEFA competitions' generic attendats (Dinamo Kiev v Fener, Bordeaux v GS, Zenith St-Petersburg v BJK..etc). :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Ohh yeah Arda show ended and another show started... Konya show :tup: After my last message Konya scored 2 goals (1in extra time) ...

saban played very well :D And even EL saka said, "H. sukur never run and the others got tired after 3-1 and we scoreed 3 goals" :tup:

6s has only 2 win out of 8 :LOL: :LOL: What a team :LOL:

Gerets didnt replace sukur surprsingly since he sucked again in whole game :tup:

we love you saban we love you saban...

Layla layla laylay, Layla layla laylay, Layla layla laylay I-NEK SA-BAN :LOL:

6s 3-3 Konya

Go Konya GOOOOOOOOO :tup: :tup:

Mondragon probably became the first ever keeper in this Turkish Feneration's League to be called for 6 seconds.. and the corner resulting from that indirect kick was the third goal at 90+3...

our weakest links are Cihan and Orhan who are playing like jackasses in their respective placements.. I would put Carrusca as a left back after seeing the shitty Orhan today.. :blink:

Mondragon probably became the first ever keeper in this Turkish Feneration's League to be called for 6 seconds.. and the corner resulting from that indirect kick was the third goal at 90+3...

our weakest links are Cihan and Orhan who are playing like jackasses in their respective placements.. I would put Carrusca as a left back after seeing the shitty Orhan today.. :blink:

Yeah thats because noone lay down at least 5-6 seconds and stand up and wait 5-6 more seconds after that...

Also goal was not from that corner goal was in94th min, and that corner was something like 92...Also that corner was from right of ur team side but the goal was from left...

So dont blame ref... U can coplain about ur manager, footballers except arda but not ref...

if Arda is so good, then can be Ferhat, Uğur, Ozgurcan and the rest.. Sukur has really been crap of late and he has to be replaced by someone (Kabze, Ozgurcan, Karan). we have to get rid of our useless players (Orhan, Cihan, -sorry but- Necati -if he insists in not improving his attitude- ...) and we will find teams that will give some good deal of money on these players (Manisa, Ankaraspor --the team that bought Volkan for $1M, both Kayseris and even Rize) in the january window..

if Arda is so good, then can be Ferhat, Uğur, Ozgurcan and the rest..

absolutely!our future is lying with thise young Lions!! :nw:

what about this??

Fevzi - Ugur Ucar, Ugur Demirok, Erkan Ferin, Ferhat - Mehmet Guven, Arda, Aydın, Carrusca - Ozgurcan, Kabze

sounds too young but too promising as well? :not:

Long time no message :tup:

Today's new news! :tup:

Actually not new! Its usual and not unexpected :LOL: One more draw for 6s :tup: :tup: They again couldnt be able to beat one more easy team! Ankaragucu!

saban sukur agan played very well (of course for Fenerbahce Fans :LOL: )

Missed 1-2 very clear opportunities and didnt do anything other than that :tup: king saban :tup: :tup:

Glad he scored 4 goals. Cuz he guarenteed his place on 6s's first eleven at least for 5-10 weeks. :tup:

To summarize:

6s 1-1 Ankaragucu :tup:

GO ANKARAGUCU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1. we played like garbage yet again and lucky not to have been defeated!! :angry:

2. our best players were teenagers Arda and Aydin! B)

3. why do we have foreigners if they aren't playing (Inamoto & Carrusca)?? :unsure:

4. stop trying to fool Sukur man! he's a living legend in Turkish football! :nw:

watttttaa :box: :...: :...: :*&%: :*&%: u are fener!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono:

the guy scores 4 goals for ur nation and u still criticise him!!! :tdown: :tdown:

r u even a turk? Ata would be ashamed!! :blink: :blink:

See this my friend, as most of the Ezik fans all have this "specialty", he cant think in a normal way when he mention GS and its players, fans.. etc. :LOL:

Don't forget, we are talking about a REALLY REALLY stupid organization which opened up a banner called "G.TUNUZDEN S.KTK MI?" .. That was the lowest ever moment a club, a football club can experience! :nono: I am for some ironic or tricky sort of thing (like Besiktas fans did when they brought the Ortega banner or our banners in 2002 regarding the YAYLA CUP) but what have these Azize suckers done last year? :huh:

"ITaat ET!" (for Besktas) :xxx: :*&%:

"G....... S.KTIK MI?" (for Galatasaray) :xxx: :*&%:

These are direct insults which HAVE NO PLACE in sports! and the ironic thing is their SON OF A BITCH PRESIDENT can still come and say WE ARE COMBATING BAD LANGUAGE IN STADIUMS!! :LOL: :*&%: :xxx: :LOL:

GO TO HELL YOU MORON AND YOUR DUMBASS FOLLOWERS!!!

:angry: :xxx:

watttttaa  :box:  :...:  :...:  :*&%:  :*&%:  u are fener!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:  :nono:

the guy scores 4 goals for ur nation and u still criticise him!!! :tdown:  :tdown:

r u even a turk? Ata would be ashamed!! :blink:  :blink:

See this my friend, as most of the Ezik fans all have this "specialty", he cant think in a normal way when he mention GS and its players, fans.. etc. :LOL:

Don't forget, we are talking about a REALLY REALLY stupid organization which opened up a banner called "G.TUNUZDEN S.KTK MI?" .. That was the lowest ever moment a club, a football club can experience! :nono: I am for some ironic or tricky sort of thing (like Besiktas fans did when they brought the Ortega banner or our banners in 2002 regarding the YAYLA CUP) but what have these Azize suckers done last year? :huh:

"ITaat ET!" (for Besktas) :xxx: :*&%:

"G....... S.KTIK MI?" (for Galatasaray) :xxx: :*&%:

These are direct insults which HAVE NO PLACE in sports! and the ironic thing is their SON OF A BITCH PRESIDENT can still come and say WE ARE COMBATING BAD LANGUAGE IN STADIUMS!! :LOL: :*&%: :xxx: :LOL:

GO TO HELL YOU MORON AND YOUR DUMBASS FOLLOWERS!!!

:angry: :xxx:
i totally agree with you neco.

Bir soz var, "Eseklik yapmak kolaydir, ama esek olmak kolay degildir..."

Archived