• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randers scores in Sukru Saracoglu!!!!

0-1!!! B)

I thought this was gs thread B)

Anyways ! 2-1 ! FENERBAHCE won

:LOL: abi muhabbete bak ya!! :LOL:

drako, you posted it in the wrong thread, I think.. but anyway, GSfans in this forums love you!! :tup: :LOL: :o :LOL:

Randers scores in Sukru Saracoglu!!!!

0-1!!! B)

I thought this was gs thread B)

Anyways ! 2-1 ! FENERBAHCE won

well i thought id spread the good news with the Galatasaray fans.... :rolleyes:

but really, i have to admit. Hagi isnt as famous as Anelka, Appiah, or Ortega

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Schevchenko "I have mixed feeling"

Posted Image

Chelsea new transfer, the Ukranian star Andrei Schevchenko revealed that he watched the Fenerbahce-Dynamo Kiev yesterday with very mixed feelings. The famous player said that he wanted, as an ex-player of this club and as an Ukranian, Dynamo to qualify but on another hand, he would have been glad to see Fenerbahce qualify and be in Chelsea group. Thus, he would have got the guarantee to be the Champions League top scorer

As known, the Ukranian star, who was Italian side AC Milan striker, became Champions League top scorer last season with an impressive total of 9 goals. Because 5 out of his 9 goals had been scored to Fenerbahce, other teams players had protested arguing there was an unfair competition.

Because of the elimination of Fenerbahce, the plans of the player are down, and the experts are telling him he now has to work hard if he wants to reach the top scorer position again.

Posted Image

Chelsea new transfer, the Ukranian star Andrei Schevchenko revealed that he watched the Fenerbahce-Dynamo Kiev yesterday with very mixed feelings. The famous player said that he wanted, as an ex-player of this club and as an Ukranian, Dynamo to qualify but on another hand, he would have been glad to see Fenerbahce qualify and be in Chelsea group. Thus, he would have got the guarantee to be the Champions League top scorer

As known, the Ukranian star, who was Italian side AC Milan striker, became Champions League top scorer last season with an impressive total of 9 goals. Because 5 out of his 9 goals had been scored to Fenerbahce, other teams players had protested arguing there was an unfair competition.

Because of the elimination of Fenerbahce, the plans of the player are down, and the experts are telling him he now has to work hard if he wants to reach the top scorer position again.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mate, you have a fantastic sense of humour.. :LOL:

Posted Image

Nice one :tup: But isn't it too late for this :whistle: I guess the game between dinamo and us was 2-3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Here we go again :D After 1 week break gs continue his "losing points" run... They lost 3 to 1 on a game which they really sucked (as generally :tup:) ...It would be worse than 3-1 for gs... gs also missed a very good chance to score with U. karan... I cant wait ofr the game against liverpool :D But i wish it would be barcelone, chealsea,manchester, lyon... But iverpool is ok too ;)

To summarize:

trabzon 3-1 gs

Go Trabzon GOOOOOOOOO :tup: :tup:

4/32? ? ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I guess u are really necati ates :DMaybe u know why people call him"tubitak neco" After one game he used to say we have a 2/4 chance to win our nect game (or something like that)...

Cant u guys say it in their simplest form? 4/32 = 1/8 and 2/4 = 1/2 DUH!!!

Is it too hard to calculate? :LOL: :LOL:

U guys think u are smart... I assure u, u are not :tup:

2nd thing is we were talking about ts not liverpool :LOL: :LOL: U are having trouble even understanding it... Poor you :LOL: So he was talking about the game between FB and ts which kicked ur ass ;)

3rd thing yes we have chance to play with them if they become 3rd ;) But i dont think it is possible since all opponents of them are easy ;)

GOT IT??? :tup: Actually i know it will be hard for u to understand :whistle:

is your next card about intelligence?? how shallow.. :LOL: :( <_< :LOL:

14' Luis García (Liverpool) scores! A wonderful start for Liverpool as Galatasaray fail to clear their lines allowing Jermaine Pennant to cross from the byline and Luis García to head in with goalkeeper Faryd Mondragón out of position.

11' Song (Galatasaray) commits a foul after challenging Crouch (Liverpool).

10' Mondragón (Galatasaray) makes a save.

10' Fabio Aurelio (Liverpool) has an effort on goal.

9' Crouch (Liverpool) scores! After patient build-up play the ball is delivered from the left by Fabio Aurelio and Peter Crouch meets it with an outstretched right-foot, turning it in to give Liverpool an early lead with his first UEFA Champions League goal.

6' Agger (Liverpool) misses the target.

6' Pennant (Liverpool) takes the corner.

5' Pennant (Liverpool) delivers the corner.

5' Mondragón (Galatasaray) makes a save.

5' Luis García (Liverpool) has an effort on goal.

4' Gerrard (Liverpool) misses the target.

1' Crouch (Liverpool) misses the target.

1' Gerrard (Liverpool) takes the corner.

Uefa's match report for first 15 min.... Without any comment :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LIVERPOOL-GALATASARAY:3-2

Crouch'9

Garcia'14

Crouch'51

------------

Karan'58

Karan'64

after a terrible start, we fell back two goals within a quarter of an hour.. it seemed that we were heading for a raping.. the third goal by Crouch seemed to kill it off but our lads showed their spirit and scored two in quick succession.. the loss is always bad but I believe we really do have a great chance of qualification.. the PSV matches will be so critical..

Mondragon 6 -- had no chance in any of the goals but still made a few good saves

Cihan 3 -- horrible at both ends

Song 5 -- missed a few tackles and could have done better

Tomas 6 -- was solid throughout but left stranded several times

Orhan 3 -- horrible at both ends

Mehmet 3 -- too slow and inexperienced for Europlay

Ayhan 4 -- too aggressive at times but his tackling is fine

Ilic 3 -- hugely underperformed and missed a glorious chance to tie scores on 81'

Sabri 7 -- worked very hard in the right flank and crossed for the second goal

Arda 7 -- crazed through the Liverpool full backs and created chances

Sukur 2 -- was hugely disappointing but played with injections

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H. Şaş 6 -- made a great impact after being brought on but was tired after 65'

Karan 8 -- two key goals and great teamwork as he created chances for Sukur

Carrusca ? -- came on at 86' and had one good cross

I still cant believe gerets dont allow ur best and only good players as first 11...

h. Sas and U.karan? Subs? Wow he should be crazy or stupid :D

omlet hasan

umit karan

necati ates (i still believe he is a good player although he sux on these days)

Arda Turan

Ilic

Rest is nothing for me... And he doesnt allow 3 of these guys out of 5 to play just because he wants MR. cow saban,or another words MR. goal misser to play:LOL: ...

I really like gerets :tup:

Oh and i like saban too :LOL: :LOL: (btw why people always says he plays with injection? I guess he is the one who played all games in his life with injections :D ) What type of injection is it? Doping? :D

Good job, they didnt allow 6s to be raped by liverpool as Ahmet cakar said :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived