Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
according to several papers today, Galatasaray will go for Ludovic Giuly in the summer... hard to believe thinking our financial situation but we know that this summer Ozhan Canaydin will do everything to land a worldwide star to Ali Sami Yen as he worded for it during elections... only time will tell...

a commanding 4-0 at Ali Sami Yen ... Ilic x2, Sukur, Kabze...

a very very unlucky 2-3 at Avni Aker... Semih scored two goals... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS... YOU'VE DONE THE BEST YOU COULD... :nw:

GERCEKLERİ TARİH YAZAR

TARİHİ DE GALATASARAY...

a very very unlucky 2-3 at Avni Aker...

Damn! <_<

Did you see what happened on 54' ...? A minute before the Fener's 1-1 goal..

Szymkovaiak hits a shot from narrow angel. It hitsbar and bounces clear. Then Lee Young tries a glorious chip from 25-30 metres and it his crossbar and bounce to Szymek again. He crosses for Tekke and his shot saved by Rustu with his legs The ball bounces in fonrt of Tekke again and Rustu then blocks his shot and Tekke mishits it at the third effort...

Rustu uses the goal kick and a mishit from Tuncay makes it 1-1...

ALLAHIM, why still suport Fener even if they are the ones always bitching??? :blink:

--- Better DARK DEAD than DARK BLUE --- :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BALABAN A TARGET?

Galatasaray started chasing players for next season. Reports in Belgium and Turkey also show that we made a bid to sign Bosko Branimir Balaban from KV Brugges. His contract worth €650,000 a year expires in June.

AJAX TO SCOUT FOR HASAN SAS

Dutch giants Ajax will assign two scouts to watch Galatasaray's pacey winger Hasan Sas in the derby on Week 33, between Besiktas and Galatasaray at Inonu Stadium. The player will be out of contract at the end of the season but repeatedy said he wanted to renew his contract.

RICARDINHO SAYS: BRAZIL IS MY PRIORITY

Ricardinho, a transfer target for Galatasaray said he would not leave Brazil unless a superb offer came. He joined M'Boro a few seasons ago and didn't play a single game in 6 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Galatasaray centre-back Stjepan Tomas gave an interview to SABAH newspaper... Here are some crucial points of his interview...

- I have always played with my heart for this team. I received three offers from German clubs in the winter break and because of not being paid I was a free agent and could have moved. But I never thought of that because I really love this club.

- We boycotted the training sessions in January and were heavily criticised but some of our teammates had not been paid for 13 months, then. We overcame those problems anyway. Our chairman promised us and it was enough for us...

- I am very happy at this club and have a contract running until 2008. I want to call it quits at Galatasaray...

- We are making a good defensive duo with Song but I'm sure our club will bring in an equally-quality player if he decides to leave.

- My tears after the title were not fake. People accused me of match-fixing against Fenerbahce and I responed accordingly... I'm a Galatasaray player and a fan...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

latest additions to the Champion team.. B)

Posted Image

TOLGA Seyhan - 28-year old Defender - loaned from SHAKHTAR with the option to purchase him for €1.1M next year

Posted Image

Buruk OKAN - 32-year old Midfielder - signed on a free from BESIKTAS JK

:tup: :tup: good cheap job.. :tup: :tup:

Eric Gerets in his press release at the end of the pre-season camp in the Netherlands made a desperate confession about the club's board. He said that by 25 May, Galatasaray made an arrangement with Dynamo Moskva's Portuguese defensive midfielder Maniche. A fee of €2.4M would be effected to the club while the industrious anchorman would get €1.5M for three years. But, whoelse, our :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: chairman warned Gerets to wait for the player as they were still looking for a cheaper replacement to Saidou!!! :angry:

Why do we have an idiot of a chairman??? :xxx: :xxx: :angry: :angry:

according to the sports news in STARtv --i'm still watching it-- Galatasaray Sports Director Adnan Sezgin will come back to Istanbul with two players, Alou Diarra of RC Lens and Marcelo Alejandro Carrusca of Estudiantes de la Plata!!!

and wut... fener has signed Diego Tristan!!! jok, right?? :o

Turkcell SuperLeague 2006-07 Season started today and what a shitty start it's been for us!! 1-1 away at Ankaraspor and we missed two :huh: penalties.. one by Neco on 15 and the other by Sukur on 90+1... :blink: Sasa Ilic scored our only goal... :tup:

Archived