Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

Galatasaray smashed Kayserispor 4-0 after taking their Cup from last year.. Goals came from the wonderkid Arda, Sasa Ilicx2 (his volley was beuatiful) and Haspolatli Cihan...

I'm sure our stupid media will keep calling Fenerbahce the best team of Turkey now.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galatasaray - Kayserispor 4-0.......videos? :D

good win... Galatasaray are really finding the nets....will be exciting to see them in the Champions League do me a favor draw Arsenal and put 4 against them too!

also tell which ones are the best goals....i have a 56 k and they usually put like 8 mgb files takes 20 mins to download....

oh the funniest moment of game came in 45'..

after Arda scored our first goal, the cam shifted to Mondragon and he was seen shouting as "Fenere Koy! Fenere Koy!" (Smash Fener! --but a bit more slangue :D ).. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

four goals v Malsenal.. I hope so thouh it's quiet impossible.. I'll be best pleased seeing that vomiting face of Wenger in taters thouh.. :LOL:

oh the funniest moment of game came in 45'..

after Arda scored our first goal, the cam shifted to Mondragon and he was seen shouting as "Fenere Koy! Fenere Koy!" (Smash Fener! --but a bit more slangue :D ).. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

four goals v Malsenal.. I hope so thouh it's quiet impossible.. I'll be best pleased seeing that vomiting face of Wenger in taters thouh.. :LOL:

Galatasaray - Kayserispor 4-0.......videos? :D

Really? I didnt see that can u give me a video link for that? I am really curious about it...

stupid admins of galatasaray.org are yet to put this season's goals in the goals archives but you may see the goal in ligtv's website.. perhaps the celebrations after the goals are also shown, I don't know.. but it was really good.. :LOL: the cam was showing the celebrations of Arda and Sukur.. suddenly the cam turns to Mondi and he screams at Fener.. :LOL:

Thank You... Actually now i wanna see Vestel Manisaspor's goals :tup:

For the ones who dont know the score of gal's last match ---->>> 2-2 gs scored their last goal in the 90th minute. Manisa missed many chances against them... Gs fans should be happy for this 1 point :whistle:

GO MANISA GOOOOOO :LOL:

shutup. Fenerbahce is for FAGS. Everybody knows that.  Galatasaray is one of the few teams with SELF Respect in turkey....FENER HAYDI SIKTIR OROSPUCOCUGULAR!!!! :angry:  :angry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: hahahahhahahaha

What's wrong man :D :D :box: :box:

I didnt like the way u share ur opinions but its ok... That must be about ur problems :tdown:

Calm down maybe gala can win a game soon :P

and watch ur language!!! Is this a forum that u can say whatever u want? if so let me know guys :whistle:

Self-respect? they dont even respect their president even if he is a good guy(but a bad president for sure)! If u dont know anything about us, u dont need to say anything :rolleyes:

Chill :tup:

FENER HAYDI SIKTIR OROSPUCOCUGULAR!!!! :angry: :angry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

drako, you've run crazy.. crazier than me!!! :LOL:

and let me inform you.. Turkish isn't like English in the plural forms..

you add -ler -lar to the words but because of some grammatical rules, you cannot add -ler -lar at the end of every word..

so what you would like to say was probably "OROSPU COCUKLARI".. but we all got it pretty decently.. :LOL: :LOL:

but probably too much anger at this stage of this season is not too useful.. ;)

and I'm pretty sure fenersk is a bit "sarhoş" with the signing of Kezban.. :LOL: :LOL: so that's why he broke out, as well!!!

Chill out guys.. :)

and it won't be long till we win a game.. so don't worry because we could have got some 6-7 goals yesterday if Karan -back after his 5 month injury- and Sukur were cuter in finishing.. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

drako, you've run crazy.. crazier than me!!! :LOL:

and let me inform you.. Turkish isn't like English in the plural forms..

you add -ler -lar to the words but because of some grammatical rules, you cannot add -ler -lar at the end of every word..

so what you would like to say was probably "OROSPU COCUKLARI".. but we all got it pretty decently.. :LOL: :LOL:

but probably too much anger at this stage of this season is not too useful.. ;)

and I'm pretty sure fenersk is a bit "sarhoş" with the signing of Kezban.. :LOL: :LOL: so that's why he broke out, as well!!!

Chill out guys.. :)

and it won't be long till we win a game.. so don't worry because we could have got some 6-7 goals yesterday if Karan -back after his 5 month injury- and Sukur were cuter in finishing.. ;)

thanks for the free lesson Turk...yeah the plural is a bit confusing...

i was drunk/angry when i wrote this....i mean no personal offense to Fener SK

Posted Image

Galatasaray have signed Jun-Ichi Inamoto from WBA and Mehmet Topal from Canakkale Dardanelspor. The fees for both players weren't disclosed but it's believed that Inamoto has been taken on a loan-basis and our club will have the rights to own him at the end of this season for €300,000. Topal joins on a 5-year-contract from Dardanelspor. He plays DM C and M R as well. He will be a long term replacement for Ayhan,I guess..

• 2 weeks later...

After 1 week break, here we go again... Another draw for 6s :LOL:

Their super! 35 year old forward saban sukur continues to his record on "not being able to score :LOL: " this was 5th week in the league and he has not even score 1 goal :tup:

They also had chance to score from the penalty which created by refree!!! but they couldnt make it... So they continue to their awesome draw run :tup: 4 draws out of 5 :LOL:

By the way denizli was in the last place on the league standings :D

dnizli 1-1 salatasaray

Go Denizli GOOOOOOOOO :D :tup:

SABAN :tup: is that what u want? And i couldnt get why it made u offend... Saban is one of the legends of Turkish movies too :rolleyes:

Go and look what had been said in our thread to our president and his friends... And also look how some guys made fun of them and our players... If they wouldnt do it... I wouldnt do it for sure... ;)

Btw 6s is now on the 9th place in the league standings :whistle:

Don't argue with Fenersk, my friend! A colleague of mine told me that you can tell everything to a blind, deaf or a disable man but you cannot tell anything to FeBe fans because they're plain stupid :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so he can continue calling one of the greatest legends of Turkish football "SABAN" as he doesn't have a mind to think of anything. he will think ALEX is the best ever player that has played in Turkey and is better than HAGI. :LOL:

Stupidity doesn't have any boundaries! Poor little "ezik" Fenerfan! :LOL: :LOL:

Don't argue with Fenersk, my friend! A colleague of mine told me that you can tell everything to a blind, deaf or a disable man but you cannot tell anything to FeBe fans because they're plain stupid :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so he can continue calling one of the greatest legends of Turkish football "SABAN" as he doesn't have a mind to think of anything. he will think ALEX is the best ever player that has played in Turkey and is better than HAGI. :LOL:

Stupidity doesn't have any boundaries! Poor little "ezik" Fenerfan! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: Yeah, that was what i assumed... If u cant be able to argue, u guys start to curse, fight or call the other guy (who has an opposite idea with u) as stupid...

About saban... If u cant still figure out that saying things like "saban" is a joke thats ur stupidity. Because every1 knows he is not saban... They are just for teasing... Do u think carrusca is a kapuska or hasan is omlet :D ? No! They are just to make fun of them... Just as u do... Ex: aptALEX is he aptal? No... So what? Yarasi olan gocunsun!!! :tdown:

Of course Alex is way better than hagi... Dont tell me that hagi made u guys won the uefa cup. Football is a team play, u won it as a team... All the members of that team had success as hagi did... But when we look overall stats u can see that Alex is way better than 1 player or #10 players. He has more god-given talent.

U would made him play for ur team just for his penalty taking skills :D As u know, now he is top goal scorer of league and the player who ahs most assist :tup:

Even this is a proof of his superiority. And u know his last 2 season stats... 58 assist 52 goal... Do u think he is from this planet? :P

Was he played as a captain for romanian? oh yeah congratulations... And Alex played as a captain on BRAZILIAN TEAM which won the 2002's confederation cup ;)

Ur greatest legend looks like wont gonna play on ur bordeaux game ... I guess finally someone in ur team figured out that he really need to retire ;)

Cursing to other guys for loosers :tdown:

Continue calling others stupid, so i can make sure who has complexes about being stupid ;)

leaving FSK's constant bullshit aside, it's been a very even match so far at the Olympic Stadium.. 43 mins gone and the most clear cut chance fell to Sabri on 25' when he scooped his volley over the stadium! :LOL:

.. just one thing.. I couldn't help but say this.. Alex is better than Hagi.. :LOL: What ganja are you smoking my friend??

Of course Alex is way better than hagi... Dont tell me that hagi made u guys won the uefa cup. Football is a team play, u won it as a team... All the members of that team had success as hagi did... But when we look overall stats u can see that Alex is way better than 1 player or #10 players. He has more god-given talent.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok maybe the UEFA Cup wasnt all Hagi......but come on at least GS could get past the GROUP Stage (or even make the group stage :LOL: with him)

since Georgi is gone GS has gone downhill in comparison....There is only one Grand team in Turkey...Galatasaray and its mostly due to Hagi...In fact I never really heard of Fenerbahce before PAO drew them a few years ago :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Alex is a fantastic player and he deserves a bigger team...but he has way to go before he gets up to Hagi level.

Why u guys still have problems to understand. If u say hagi is the best footballer( according to his statistics), it is clear that Alex is better than him... Doesnt he? is there anyone who can claim that he scored more goals than Alex or assited mroe than him?

Or if u say he is the best player (according to his "fame") i can accept that Alex is not better than him. But at that point u guys cant reject that Anelka, ortega, Appiah is more famous than him...Can u?

U guys need to quit to be happy with past successes and u really need to look for new success. Those days are all gone...It took maximum 4-5 years and now its over...Get over it!

Gs played better than i thought but even this wont be enough for a good standing at the end of CL group matches since u played with easiest team of the group in ur home...So it supposed to be easiest game for you... And u only got 1 point...

And u guys should be feeling lucky since they are in one of the easiest group of cl

But at that point u guys cant reject that Anelka, ortega, Appiah is more famous than him...Can u?

ahh man i need to get back and visit to Turkey... good tea, adana kebap, oltu kebap, nightlife, cola turka, bellydancers, Efes, simit, Anadolu smokes, cheap prices.......AND APPARENTLY THE BEST HASH EVER

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't know what your expectations about our team were but Galatasaray played terribly and other than Song, Arda and Ferhat nobody did anything. Necati, in particular, was totally out of shape.. Sukur was said to be injured but noone believed that.. There seems to be a disagreement between Sukur and Gerets!! :o

Archived