Will Rivaldo Boost Olympiakos?

Will Rivaldo Boost Olympiakos?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rivaldo Boost Olympiakos?

• yes
    • no
    • to hard to answer

hard to answer...

when Djalminha for example played in here Austria, he only played in a few games...and he was here to make money! :angry:

But when he played, it was very 'exciting' to watch him!

Check the strikers that Olympiakos had last year (Giovvani, Tatsis, Choutos,

Kuzba) with what he will have this year: Rivaldo, Okkas, Giovvani, Tatsis, Dakol.

Is there any room for comparison?

He will help the team as much as Yekini did, or as much as Sousa helped us. Meaning the occassional briliance of football , with decrease in performance over time. His signing is purely for marketing purposes to sell more season tickets, everyone knows he is washed up. Only Oly and some team from Kuwait wanted him. That should tell you something.

Funny thing is that the "super player" Rivaldo signed for 1,5 million euros. That shows his market value has reached rock bottom.

hard to answer...

when Djalminha for example played in here Austria, he only played in a few games...and he was here to make money! :angry:

But when he played, it was very 'exciting' to watch him!

i was thinking the same thing....similar situation.

ok in limani-land they are excited but around europe nobody gives a damn about the signing or thinks its anything special.

also can somebody tell me what happened with Zahovic ( this is a serious question i heard something bad happened with him and his name has come up as people predict weather rivaldo will excel or do nothing)

Rivaldo will definetely boost Olympiakos. If it doens't the I dunno what. I believe that with Rivaldo in the lineup, that ticket sales will grow from last years, and I believe that with him, Olympaikos will do exceptionally well in the EC. :tup: :tup: Thank you.

dont talk about humiliation...no one brought up the 7-0....no one needs too...also talk about your 3-0 two years ago...we can talk about our 3-1 last yeart...chill on the insults...everyone, the same uless comebacks come up every topic..the past is done.,..we are talking about the future now...

y dont u guys get someone to help PAO and help them out of their abysmal record in europe of last year of winning 1 out of 8 games!

and avoid hmuliations like 5-0 at the hands of MANU

you guys also need someone to help

rivaldo is not the answer. yeah we won one of 8 - but at least we got to play 8.

y dont u guys get someone to help PAO and help them out of their abysmal record in europe of last year of winning 1 out of 8 games!

and avoid hmuliations like 5-0 at the hands of MANU

Funny! We will see this year who wins. If you Vaseha people win it 7 times in a row meta sas parathehome. Olmpyakara FOREVER!

Archived