Phantis Forums

Dimitrescu

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Ilia Dimitrescu wants to be the head coach of AEK BADLY for the next season. As a fan, you got to love the fact that the guy isn't getting paid, none of his players are, everything is going wrong, yet he shows such love and determination in the club and team. I don't know, what do u all think.....should Dimitrescu be the coach of AEK next season????

I like his spirit and his appetite for work. But I have not been too impressed with some of his tactics and decisions. Though honestly, not many other coaches would have done too much better.

Whether he is the one or not, I do not know. I just want whomever it is to be on the same page as the next ownership. Otherwise, we will be screwed yet again.

dumi or toni?

what a difficult choice. of course i want savevski back, but i would feel very bad for dumi if was let go. i feel that if left to do his job, he can make something happen for the team. whatever choice is made, however, we will have to live with.

mayhaps dumi can pave the way for the triumphant return of :

FERNANDO SANTOS :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

If Santos is Free I am 100% certain Nikolaidis will bring him to AEK.

The bad thing is that despite his relativelly year at AEK he made many mistakes and really did not have a great period at any club since.

The good thing is that with the 5 year plan Demis said we will use to rebuild the club from the bottom up including accademies etc. Santos would have time, calm atmosphere and support to build a new team. This is good and helps even when you have poor managers at the bench. I guess Santos could produce good results under these conditions.

Now, concerning Chiotis... ! I think Nightsurfer fears that alongside Santos, the GK spot will be his ... ;)

The good thing is that with the 5 year plan Demis said we will use to rebuild the club from the bottom up including accademies etc.

Now, concerning Chiotis... ! I think Nightsurfer fears that alongside Santos, the GK spot will be his ... ;)

Santos showed that he brought over 4 players who did NOTHING. Meikelkarski or whatever his name was scored one goal. Folia was a waste of time. Forget about the other two. Santos also brought one guy to PAO who did nothing. Also remember, he also chased away some of our best players... Navas and Dellas.

My only fear is that this guy is not good at recognizing talent and is only good with working with a team that has already been formulated. If you give this guy alot of time to be the one "controlling" academies and choosing the talent I think I am afraid.

As far as goalkeepers, Xiotis will stay. He is best friends with Demis and unfortunately that is where a breakdown may begin. The interaction of personalities...

Good post Dava-G.. ..

I totally agree with you.......and you are so right....

As far as goalkeepers, Xiotis will stay. He is best friends with Demis and unfortunately that is where a breakdown may begin. The interaction of personalities...

I hope that here you won't be right.....because I would not have (and I have less now)....any illusions for the next saison......

Because you can nothing achieve with Xiotis....... he is a nice guy.....when I see him in the TV, I really have a bad conscience :unsure: ....because I m always so negative about him. I m sure in the private life, I could be the best friends with him... because I m very good in analysing people's character by their physiognomie :rolleyes: ..........but as a Goalkeeper...he is no good.....

And as you said...... Rabesasandratana.. , Mielcarsky..., Folha..... .... although if the Pole would NOT have come injured to us, he might have offered something....

And you know what guys........our NT will be in Switzerland for a trainingscamp...., if I will find the time to go there.....I will construct a banner

writing: DEMI....KEEP DUMITRESCU

Archived