Phantis Forums

If AEK go down

brave

Liberopoulos' time at PAO is done. I have all the respect for him and like the guy alot but PAO doesn not need him.

I think Lakis would look good bombing up our right wing and Katsouranis would be good too. Katsouranis is a born and bread PAO fan too,. They are the only players from AEK I would like to have on our team.

Tsartas and Zagorakis are past their due dates and in Mixalakh we have enough hazogolhdes to need to sign Okkas.

i think pao would need libo. at the moment we have 3 good strikers + if konstantinou's contract is not renewed then that will leave us with just olisadebe + papadopolous. Liberopolous would provide a risk free, cheap solution.

Personally, I don't want AEK to go down. As for players, I don't think we need of them, except Katsouranis and Lybe. I was sorry to see Lybe go, but I doubt that he can return; though I'd like him to come back. He's a proven striker--more so than a couple others we've got now..... (if you know what I mean)

But, AEK should not be relegated. What's needed is open and frequent checks of the PAEs books. This is ridiculous. Those companies are run like a mickeymouse operations by people who not only don't have the necessary skills, but they're outright criminals.

The state can't bail out the PRIVATE teams all the time. Someone has to make the right decisions and cut out the cancer.

Why am I starting to remember "Zorba the Greek" where the village women were anxiously waiting for Madame Hortense to die so they could steal her belongings???

AEK will not die! Go buy your players in the open market! :D

Why am I starting to remember "Zorba the Greek" where the village women were anxiously waiting for Madame Hortense to die so they could steal her belongings???

AEK will not die! Go buy your players in the open market! :D

Ah, yes. I remember...... But, this is exactly what happens! ha! Madamme Hortense lives with her old mememories, with no future, sick, and with no Zorba to help her....

And, if I remember correctly, having no relatives or will, the villagers help themselves to her belongings... ;)

Not to mention that AEK's players will start jumping ship before it goes down...

:( :whistle:

Rumours say that pao is waiting to hook-up katsouranis and lakis if Aek fail to honour their contracts.

If Aek falls behind with their payments, they will look for another club. Not many players are happy with dioktisi at the moment. The biggest mistake Aek did was to allow psomiadis take control of the club.

He rorted the club when he was in control and now the club is in real dire straits!!!!

with michalsen getting more worm out, lakis would be a good replacment...katsouranos is also kind of promising...to be completely honest it would be terrible if aek went down or had to sell their players...we've always had a stiff competition and some really good and exciting matches...it would be a shame, aek are a good team with some good history....

I agree with you guys, that Aek is a quality club with a great history that doesn't deserve to be in this state.

They need support and some form of backing by government to ensure their future. I am sure that there are people out there that can help this club.

But nothing can be done, until these jokers currenlty running the club get the axe!

Aek needs credible people running the show, not karagiozides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt agree more with you Green. Not only will it be unfortunate for AEK and its supporters, it would be extremely dissappointing for all of Greek Soccer to lose, if it came to the absolute worse, such a huge club. AEK is traditionally one of Greeces powerhouses and to lose a powerhouse in an otherwise poor league were having this season would be a devastating blow locally and in Europe. AEK have often carried the Greek flag far in Europe.

lol - however, going back to the extremely hypothetical qn this topic poses - definately Lybe, Lakis and I think I want to squeeze Katsouranis into that list. Lakis would be ideal seeing as Michaelsen who still is fantastic, is ageing. By the way, can you boys imagine winning a title without Lybe. Poor kid!

i would love to raid aek's team - i think they have the best players in greece problem is theyve had a bad season. i dont want AEK to go down either, in fact i am an AEK fan outside of them playing games that could hurt us.

i mean come on, look at their badge. is it really possible to getmore badass? ;)

also turk we have no need for xiotis at all. we already have xalkia who is way better, antoni too although he may leave, and kotsolis is a great young keeper.

"we got enough strike power"

i dont think we have enough strikers. atm there is only olisadebe + papadopolous + Konstantinou (who's contract runs soon). PAO should have 4 strikers, in case of injury or loss of form to any of them.

Give the kid some more playing time to see if he can produce the goods or not before we start to criticise him. Demba that is. He aint all bad so far and hopefully we see some more of him. Than we can be in a better position to criticise.

Give the kid some more playing time to see if he can produce the goods or not before we start to criticise him. Demba that is. He aint all bad so far and hopefully we see some more of him. Than we can be in a better position to criticise.

So I take it you too have finally given up on the palto :D

Man Goumas has scored more goals than him from the centre of defence <_<

Lol nah Evergreen. I still aint giving up on Palto. lol

I still have 110% faith in Mihalaki and he can lead the attack for as long as he wants Id still be happy!

Plus, Id hate to have to admit ur right about the Palto and Im wrong!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived