Phantis Forums

Rivaldo and Larrson to Olympiakos?

MaD_YiaNs

One Olympiakos fan cant help get a slight bit of excitment hearing such things even know these 2 players have nearly passed there expiery date, but nonetheless would still be a great asset to the club. Then again i never really trust reading the "Protathliti" and "Fos"

Anyone heard anything bout this..?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah!

bring also matthäus back from the bench to play libero, he will play up to 50

and seaman under the goalposts

gogic and protasof in the offense

kMelachrinosalis in the midfield

etc...

we will get every title!

we would play so slow, the our opponents would fall asleep while we are playing!

cmon, get serious. players like these are in the newspapers every year and none of them has put a foot on greek ground except in holidays.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah!

bring also matthäus back from the bench to play libero, he will play up to 50

and seaman under the goalposts

gogic and protasof in the offense

kMelachrinosalis in the midfield

etc...

we will get every title!

we would play so slow, the our opponents would fall asleep while we are playing!

cmon, get serious. players like these are in the newspapers every year and none of them has put a foot on greek ground except in holidays.

Den einai mono auto, kai oi dikes mas kolofullades grafane kati trela gia Savio, Bruggink..... Maradona kai Cruyff to kalokairi. O Pele aporif8hke logw hlikias kai o Pouskas logw paxous.

:P This time every year the 'gay-rumors' are flying.... Remember Lipi, Kukoc, Anderson ktl ktl.....

You should be out of your mind to take the Gay press seriously.... And I doubt that they exist only to make fun, because they are actually read by 25.000 Gays daily!!!!

It clearly reflects their I.Q's :P :P :P

And our Kolofilades are only read by 5.000 paople max... Another comparative example between STATUS of the two kinds of supporters...

actually www.soccerage.com has an article confirming that Larsons agent confirmed Oly as interested, and that henrik is determined to go to southern europe...

The agents always make things out of nothing. If they don't say that there are a lot of teams that want their player, then how they are going to get more money?

Anyway, for the good of our soccer I really hope that Kokkalis will get some good players. Then the other will have to follow. But I think that in order for OSFP to do quality transfers, they have to finish second or better third in the league this year. Then with the CL in stake, they have to get good players and a REAL COACH!!!

Actually i think oly have a goood chance in landing larson i mean i can see them offering more $$$, i mean barcelona arnt going to offer heaps of $$$ for a 33 year old player were oly r stupid enough to do so ;) i give it a good 50/50 chance i mean no one thought oly could land Kermbou :huh:

P.S i would like to see a big name such as Larson in the Greek League :tup:

03/29/2004. Olympiakos' midfielder Christian Karembeu, who has impressed by displaying leadership qualities with defending Greek champions Olympiakos, could be moving to Le Championat at the end of the season.

According to sources close to the Piraeus club, they want to offer him a contract with a 50% wage-cut to what he earns now as well as a change of position into libero, which the player does not want.

Meanwhile, a daily Greek sport newspaper friendly to Olympiakos, after the sour reaction to appointing the 69-year-old Nikos Alefantos as a head coach,, have reported that Rivaldo and Brazilian coach Luxemburgo are close to signing with Olympiakos in order to temporarily satisfy the club's fans, a report which was denied by the Brazilians.

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u1271.html

This can't help but make me a bit nervous because everything points to that they're for real about this. Paycut for Karembeu means somebody's supposed to come in. Because he won't want the pay cut, he'll probably skidattle to PSG and leave more money in Kokkalis' pocket to dish out. I'm sure that Rivaldo might be turned on by Olympiakos because Giovanni will have only great things to say and he'd be making big $$$, would be the biggest icon in the country, and would "lead them in their quest to get to the second round of CL :lol: :lol: . Larsson looks plausible as well. His agent's said that Oly's been in contact and because his wife wants Southern Europe and he could make $$$ there too cus they spend unlike Vardinogiannis, it could happen as well. Plus, you guys don't REALLY have an all out striker. Sure Giovanni's converted but he's at his best leading the midfield and Castillo's good too but he'd profit so much from playing with Larsson. One thing that I think could prohibit Henrik from coming to Greece could be the Middle East. They've got SO much more $$$ then any Greek team b/c of the oil and I think that it could lure one if not both of those players away from Athens...Plus don't forget that Oly won't be the only team in for Larsson. He's still in tremendous form for his age and Premiership/Serie A/La Liga teams will surely be after him...We shall see

There is an opposite side to that coin my friend jcl_jcl2002.. If they cannot afford to pay Koyrabie who is probably their best player, and asking him for pay-cut, then how do they expect to bring Larsson or Rivaldo... With what? Probably with the same old gay b****t....

First of all who told you that Kokkalis is willing to spend money, or if even he HAS any money to spend. This guy now especially with the new government and the uncertainty that lies in fron of his future there is no way that he will invest to buy players for Thrynos. The only way that he will do that, is if there is a rumor that he is going to end up in jail (where he belongs), and thries to buy out all the Gay supporters to back him up and to prevent the government for sending him to jail...

Other than that there is no way that the Spy will give a penny out of his pocket for the team, especially for players like Larsson or Rivaldo who will want triple than what Kourabie is earning!!!

I believe Larsson would be absolutely insane in the Greek League. He would be a trella! Even I would enjoy watching him play even if he wore a GAY top.

I agree however. If the rumours have some truth behind them Kokkalis has an uphill battle to sign him. Larsson is incredible at 33 yrs old, Barca are after him, the Premier League is also likely, and even jcl's idea of the Middle East is plausible.

Same with Rivaldo. I however do not see Rivaldo back in Spain, perhaps in England. Middle East also sounds interesting - however I do forsee if and IF Rivaldo did come to Greece it would be purely for the money and to play half ass soccer. Seriously, who believes Rivaldo giving it his all for OSFP against say Proodeutiki, or a Kalamata. Lol.

Larsson however - tha itan trella an erthei.

Well just have to wait and see. Remember, the biggest joke to come out of Greece is the Greek Media so lol who knows!

As I said before, I hope that there is some truth in these rumors. But what makes me skeptical is that the rumors started as the season tickets for the new stadium are going into the market. It is just coincident or a marketing trick? :whistle: :whistle: We’ll see over time.

There is an opposite side to that coin my friend jcl_jcl2002.. If they cannot afford to pay Koyrabie who is probably their best player, and asking him for pay-cut, then how do they expect to bring Larsson or Rivaldo... With what? Probably with the same old gay b****t....

First of all who told you that Kokkalis is willing to spend money, or if even he HAS any money to spend. This guy now especially with the new government and the uncertainty that lies in fron of his future there is no way that he will invest to buy players for Thrynos. The only way that he will do that, is if there is a rumor that he is going to end up in jail (where he belongs), and thries to buy out all the Gay supporters to back him up and to prevent the government for sending him to jail...

Other than that there is no way that the Spy will give a penny out of his pocket for the team, especially for players like Larsson or Rivaldo who will want triple than what Kourabie is earning!!!

Wow Pappou, you nailed it!! :tup: I didn't think of that side of the coin and you've just shown the superficiality of Kokkalis and his crooked ways...combine that with Vaggar's hypothesis and I think we've blown this case wide open... :whistle:

As I said before, I hope that there is some truth in these rumors.  But what makes me skeptical is that the rumors started as the season tickets for the new stadium are going into the market.  It is just coincident or a marketing trick? :whistle:  :whistle: We’ll see over time.

And not only the tickets are out my friend Vaggar but have you heard about the ticket policy of Olympiacos?

I have read that season tickets start from 700 euro min, up to 3000 euro... But guess what... Whoever wants to buy a season tiocket has to do it for at least THREE YEARS!!!! Which means that you cannot buy a season ticket but you are obliged to buy a 3 years season ticket?

Nice scum from Kokkalis part huh? Now the geys with their gey mind will run to buy these tickets (especially after the rumors of Rivaldo ,Larsson and all the other bu*****it) but they might find themselves surprised in a few months time.....

Run geys to buy season tickets this is great for Kokkalis pocket!!!!!

Well i guess its safe to say now that all this is not just press rumours because on most of the international soccer websites ive gone to it does mention Olympiakos and Barcalona as the stongest teams that he would go to. Unfortuatly i've heard nothing about Rivaldo on and international websites, only the greek ones but at least its just not the pro-olympiakos ones mentioning it. Sportime for the past 2 days has had front page article about Rivaldo.

If we even get one of them (Larsson or Rivaldo) i'll be over then moon. The both of them... I'll cry! :D None of them... Pissed off! :angry:

Archived