Phantis Forums

Rivaldo and Larrson to Olympiakos?

MaD_YiaNs

Guys,

as far as Rivaldo is concerned, let him come to Greece. The guy has hardly seen any action since the World Cup 2 years ago and att 33 (I think) will probably be a waste of time.

Larsson though, is another story. He is considered a class striker. Nevertheless , he has never played in a top European team with a legitimate chance at the Champions League. He went from Helsingborg to Feyenord to Celtic. He has made heaps of money. I think he would prefer to go to a team like Barca to end his career in a top European team than to come to Greece (even if they pay him more) and end his days in Ano Liosia and Pyrgos.

Swedish people are not as concerned with money as southern european players. I would be shocked if Larsson picks the gays ahead of Barca. That is , if Barca makes an offer.

Guys,

as far as Rivaldo is concerned, let him come to Greece. The guy has hardly seen any action since the World Cup 2 years ago and att 33 (I think) will probably be a waste of time.

Larsson though, is another story. He is considered a class striker. Nevertheless , he has never played in a top European team with a legitimate chance at the Champions League. He went from Helsingborg to Feyenord to Celtic. He has made heaps of money. I think he would prefer to go to a team like Barca to end his career in a top European team than to come to Greece (even if they pay him more) and end his days in Ano Liosia and Pyrgos.

Swedish people are not as concerned with money as southern european players. I would be shocked if Larsson picks the gays ahead of Barca. That is , if Barca makes an offer.

I totally agree with you Lalin. I would be also shocked if Larsson goes to Olympiakos. Look at Totti for example, he's leaving Roma cause of financial problems. They say, he'll go to either Inter or AC Milan, big Italian clubs. Why would Totti go to Olympiakos when he could go to Inter of AC Milan. Although, I do hope that both Rivaldo and Larsson sign with Olympiakos. It might attract more spectators to the games. :tup: :tup:

Guys,

as far as Rivaldo is concerned, let him  come to Greece. The guy has hardly seen any action since the World Cup 2 years ago and att 33 (I think) will probably be a waste of time.

I totally agree with you Lalin. I would be also shocked if Larsson goes to Olympiakos. Look at Totti for example, he's leaving Roma cause of financial problems. They say, he'll go to either Inter or AC Milan, big Italian clubs. Why would Totti go to Olympiakos when he could go to Inter of AC Milan. Although, I do hope that both Rivaldo and Larsson sign with Olympiakos. It might attract more spectators to the games. :tup: :tup:
E,

Rivaldo is waiting for Palmeiras (Bra), i don't think that it will be next year in Olympiakos, but if will be....would be fantastic!

Rivaldo and Giovanni played again in Barcelona and won 2 Liga, they are also big friends.

Totti is not leving Roma, there are only rumors, if Roma next year won't be in Champions League cause economic problems, probably Totti could think about Milan, but now there are only rumors

Say what? The day I see Totti wearing an Olympiakos shirt I'll shove the biggest chunk of poo you've ever seen down my throat. The man breathes Roma, you know why?, because he loves Roma, it's his childhood dream to play for the giallorossi and he'll probably start pumpin' gas before going to greece.

Larsson coming from my mothers country, I know swedes. The guy won't even play for Sweden in the European Championships, he got his mind set. He knows everyone wants him and that he can finish on top. That he would go to olympiakos would be to ask him start all over again, no offence.

Greece got to reach a new level of standard before we can go for the big fish.

I wouldn't mind seeing them coming, though, but I believe you'll have to stop loose 7-0 to Juve before people'll come. :ph34r:

Say what? The day I see Totti wearing an Olympiakos shirt I'll shove the biggest chunk of poo you've ever seen down my throat. The man breathes Roma, you know why?, because he loves Roma, it's his childhood dream to play for the giallorossi and he'll probably start pumpin' gas before going to greece.

Larsson coming from my mothers country, I know swedes. The guy won't even play for Sweden in the European Championships, he got his mind set. He knows everyone wants him and that he can finish on top. That he would go to olympiakos would be to ask him start all over again, no offence.

Greece got to reach a new level of standard before we can go for the big fish.

I wouldn't mind seeing them coming, though, but I believe you'll have to stop loose 7-0 to Juve before people'll come. :ph34r:

that is so true about the 7-0 :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i thought a Rivaldo deal was dead in the water cause he was suppost to sign up with Bolton but has made no decision. He even mentioned Olympiakos in his interview

Rivaldo: Fans can convince to choose Celtic over Bolton

Mixed messages from Rivaldo

Even Larsson hasnt made a decision but Olympiakos is putting a deadline for him!

Olympiakos fires warning at Celtic's Larsson

OLYMPIAKOS: WE'LL PULL PLUG ON LARSSON

Hope we can get at least one of them... :unsure:

I'll be upset if not :angry:

• 2 months later...

Good move for Season Ticket sales...

Rivaldo found out Olympiakos has a contract with Lakis Nikolaou and thought Greece is a nice resort for him to end his footballing career all medical expenses paid and top medical service provided... ;) :lol:

(Just being bitter! :P Good move for the Gay-roi if it happens ;) )

Archived