Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2023

Blackhawk

Reports are that we accepted an offer of 6mm for 80% of Augusto's rights. That is a GREAT deal for us, even if we owe some of that to the people from the canal.

Expect Maksimovic to be bought very soon.

-edit- might be 5.5. Guess we'll learn eventually. With 30% going to the untrustworthy ones.

Edited by pash

Reportedly he (Bradonjic) didn't want to sit in the B team for another year. Considering he scored 11 goals in 22 games, from what I recall, I don't blame him.

I could 100% see us overpaying for a guy who scored in 50% of his games in a second division team, while letting this guy walk. Just you wait, it'll happen.

Siopis may still be in play, for around 1.5mm (transfer fee, not contract, which I'd imagine would be around that much).

Maksimovic might not be coming this year because the team knows they can easily get him next summer for free (and Getafe seems to still want too much money). If Siopis is a good enough Augusto replacement, this would be a solid move IMO...we'd lock down a starter for next year, while still being all set for this year. Schwab will be gone by then as well.

Of course, this isn't stopping someone else from snapping him up over this next season. So who knows!

• Like it 1

They were good for a 'B' team playing in Superleague 2. They will now get their chance to show if they can perform in a top level (for Greek standards) competitions. I predict not. Specially Oudraogo.

• Like it 1

Given our defence was the corner stone of our league title and given how leaky our defence has been the last couple of seasons I would take Siopis happily.ย  He would provide good cover for the defence.ย  Siopis, Maksimovic and a number 10 and all of a sudden your team is looking so much better.ย  Still other issues in the squad but this would be a very good start.

• Like it 1