Phantis Forums

Friendly: Malta - Greece (17 Nov. 2022, 19:00 EEST - National Stadium, Ta' Qali)

Dutch Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Squad for this game and the friendly v Hungary has been released. Some high profile have been given a rest with Vlachodimos, Mavropanos, Tsimikas, Giakoumakis and Baldock not being called up. If I recall correctly, Poyet said post Nations League he would be using these friendlies to experiment, so I suppose these guys being rested will allow him to try some new blood in those positions.

Also worth noting, Tzolis is out injured and Pavlidis only recently returned from a decently long injury lay-off. 

Πασχαλάκης, Μπάρκας, Αθανασιάδης, Γούτας, Χατζηδιάκος, Κουλιεράκης, Ρέτσος, Τζαβέλλας, Γιαννούλης, Κυριακόπουλος, Κώτσιρας, Ρότα, Αλεξανδρόπουλος, Μπακασέτας, Μπουχαλάκης, Κουρμπέλης, Μάνταλος, Παπανικολάου, Σιώπης, Χατζηγιοβάνης, Δουβίκας, Φούντας, Ιωαννίδης, Μασούρας, Πέλκας. 

Edited by paokarag4

11 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Jimmy, Tzolis is injured while playing as a loanee for FC Twente. He will be bak after the WC.

I know that. He’s done nothing ever since being sold. What I’m pointing out was paok ripped off Norwich really bad 

• Like it 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, Jimmyp said:

I know that. He’s done nothing ever since being sold. What I’m pointing out was paok ripped off Norwich really bad 

I mean not really. He was a stud. Dominating teams in Europe. However, when he went to England he was expected to preform right away. He didn't play well for a few games and then he barely got time after that. They didn't give him a real shot so they messed up his own development.

• Like it 3

1 hour ago, PaokCT said:

I mean not really. He was a stud. Dominating teams in Europe. However, when he went to England he was expected to preform right away. He didn't play well for a few games and then he barely got time after that. They didn't give him a real shot so they messed up his own development.

Yes for sure. Norwich are a joke of a club. Farke didn’t even use him 

1 minute ago, kolokotronis99tripoli said:

Bruh how does he keep scoring these goals !!! It’s gotten to a point where the second that shot left his foot I knew it was going in. Crazy

Bakasetas can really hit them. I hope he keeps it up during the Euro qualifying 

• Like it 1

MALTA

1 Bonello(GK)

4 Borg(Captain)

13 Pepe

2 Borg

7 Mbong

6 Guillamier

17 Teuma

3 Camenzuli

21 Dimech

8 Mbong