Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivic survived his meeting with Savvidis last night. Not just survived, but seems to have come out stronger:

(Σαββίδης: Ίβιτς μέχρι τέλος!): http://inpaok.com/329631

Even George Savvidis seems to agree with him, which is surprising.

And another article from the same site saying the same thing: http://inpaok.com/329633

On 11/30/2016 at 11:46 PM, BostonThanatos said:

I think putting Glykos, Tzavellas and Klaus on ice for now would be best.  Get Pereyra in the CF spot, bring Chatzisaias back into the rotation and let Brkic take over at GK and see what happens.  

I want to see the CB-who-can-not-be-named back as well. What's funny, is that for the first time in years we still have three ACTUAL center backs who are fit and can play available. What a crazy world!

On 11/30/2016 at 3:02 PM, Blackhawk said:

I really doubt that Ivic was instrumental in getting him the extension. He probably did not have any choice in the matter. I think it was Savvidis Jr. that pushed that through. There is no doubt in my mind about that. He was just taking care of his close drinking buddy.

Tzavellas is not an angel. He has a history of problems, not only at PAOK, but elsewhere as well. He is a decent player, but also a big primadona. I really believe that there is a clique of national team players on the team that have their own agenda. I think there is a lot of behind the scenes issues that we don't know about.

in quotes last week, Ivic took credit for Tzavellas getting an extension saying it was he that asked Michel to make it a priority

He'll be back in. If Ivic loses tomorrow, he's definitely gone. Very thin ice (just what Tzavellas wants).

Would be entertaining to see Garcia as interim manager. Would probably punch Tzavellas almost immediately.

• Like it 2

7 hours ago, pash said:

Would be entertaining to see Garcia as interim manager. Would probably punch Tzavellas almost immediately.

l-TCIi.gif

diogovellas

edit: if i could only photoshop his face in there.....

Edited by Bajewy
  • Like it 1

Εύκολα τον συγκρίνουμε με τον Μακ, αλλά έχουν δύο πολύ μεγάλες διαφορές. Ο Ροντρίγκεζ είναι τρομερός χασογκόλης και αυτό το βλέπουν οι μάνατζερ και οι προπονητές άλλων ομάδων. Δεν είναι τόσο σταθερός όσο ο Μακ. Είναι ρίσκο για κάποια σοβαρή ομάδα να δώσει τώρα εκατομμύρια για να τον αποκτήσει. Και δεύτερο ο Μακ παίζει και σε μία Εθνική ομάδα πολύ σοβαρή, με εξαιρετικούς ποδοσφαιριστές και τα καταφέρνει πάρα πολύ καλά. Ο Ροντρίγκεζ παίζει στο άγνωστο Κάπε Βέρντε...

^ Rodrigues also was considered good enough to play in Spain not that long ago. He's at a good age and clearly has been impressing. Let's also remember that Mak also can't hit the broad side of a barn. I wouldn't write Rodrigues off, especially since he's shown such huge improvement this season (just like Mak did last year).

As our pedigree is a strong and healthy financially club improves so does our player values. its simple really. 

What our main focus needs to be is to bring 2 champions league players help us progress but in reality be ready for next season so we can make champions league. 

We need to play champions league football!! 

Savidis got given mak and lu as money in off season now progression monies. 

Time to put it back in! 

Leo Matos , Leovac , Canas, Crespo , Shakhov, Pelkas, Rodriguez, Campos are all players who could easily play in a team hunting a championship.

Tzavellas as well, and I think this time this whole hate looks like Tzavellas is being framed to make it look like he was the reason/one of the reasons the team wasnt doing well.Τhey are turning the whole attention of the fans from Savvidis and the whole Management problems Paok has had, to a single player with - not the best attitude. Best thing Tzavellas has to do/can do right now is stop his contract and go. Im pretty sure teams like Panathinaikos and AEK or even his ex team Panionios, all teams that are hunting a play off spot, would be interested in signing him.