Phantis Forums

Nations League - Game #5 - Greece V. Finland (Olympic Stadium, Athens) - November 15, 2018

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im glad we won, but just like I had said, no wingers and no speed down the sides and no guys making runs did this game in and prevented us from ever really being threatening. You can't have forto

Why are we posting in the topic from a game from 11 months ago?

I’m done with Mantalos he is garbage... Him and Bakasetas should not be on this team.. Pelkas has not been good either... We need Donis healthy because he would be our best option... I understand The

That chance is a good example of what can be provided when Mantalos, Pelkas and fortounis are in the same XI they can all play with the ball at their feet and are clever in the final 3rd. Obviously not being natural wide players is the downside. Mitro maybe should've done better with the early chance but on his opposite foot was always going to be difficult 

Just now, Molon Lave said:

No need, getting the info from uefa.com 

You've accidentally posted "Mitroglou misses the target" like 6 times. Something's wrong with your browser.

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Pretty ordinary 10 mins, Finland nearly up 1-0, terrible give away by Zeca or Kourmbeli 

it was kourmbeli just ran into a wall of 3 Finnish players. He hasn't looked confident on the ball in the first 10mins

• Like it 1