• Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

Half time now

A ball that passed the goal and should be counted in the 37th minute and two hits at the post by AEK, but the commentators say Panionios play a good defensive game and have locked AEK's offense...

I have not seen the AEK goal (which did not count) on TV, but the comentator from ERA was not able to say untill it was confirmed by their headquarters where they could ses the replay. Maybe it was difficult for the refs and linesmen to say...

what about that freekick?? :D (jk nightsurfer)....4 posts, now if that isnt unlucky then i dont know what is....the mouse is right, its gotta be a curse by maladenis...its a shame..not one, not two but four posts....after four ive gotta say it is pretty unlucky and unfair that you guys didnt even score ONE goal...the second half had some nice action though....its just the ball in the net that your players have to get down....dumitrescu did an okay job though a win on his debut would have been nice...i think he probably should have started lakis...it was nice to see the Doctor get thrown in there, as he and lybe seem to have a bit of a connection...worst player today goes to Tsiartas....horrible playing and made me ask why he hasnt considered retirement yet....one day he is a magician, the next he is a pile of dog sh*t.....things will look up for you guys...it cant get much worst then four posts :(

haha pao123 well it can get worse by copping a drubbing by osfp in few weeks to add salt to wounds.

well havent seen highlights so until i see them i cant comment much on game.

what i wil lsay is that by hearing so many chances missed ( either dokari or saved or wide) it shows to me that not coaches fault in style or tactics in play but players fault in not capitalising.

the coach can only do so much in end u pto player to finish job. the coach shouldnt have to teach them now how to finish a bloody chance.

another thing is whats with hiotis being on bench for rest of yr? who does that help? no one not hiotis who gets worse morale, fitness etc and not aek who were hoping to cah in on him last yr. play the guy for gods sake its not as if michailidis is keeping him out because his top keeper with outstanding form.

hopefully more players get a run and a chance to prove worth thats most u can ask for.

as for skill hitting post so many times that a good point. most people find it hard to hit post then to score hahaha.

worst player today goes to Tsiartas....horrible playing and made me ask why he hasnt considered retirement yet....one day he is a magician, the next he is a pile of dog sh*t

Simply enough his just inconsistent. He has passed the hill now quite some time and he definitely isnt at the peak but I wouldnt say he should retire. He adds something to the team and he still is the type of player that can turn the game around in one or two moves - not that hes doing it often but AEK should just stick with him bc ur down on ur luck anything can happen to reverse fortune.

lol

and 4 posts - i feel sorry for Dumetrescu more than anything - who sees 4 posts and a goal in the 80th on their debut as coach - thats just harsh - sad thing is Champions league spot is just getting further and further away from u now!

So I finally got to see the game and must say that Mixailidis must go. I have not been a fan of him from the beginning and I am not a fan of him now. The free kick was his fault. He was TOO far out. You have to be kidding me. On that type of free kick and he is standing off his line??? in the middle of the mekri perioxi?? Where did he learn his goalkeeping?

And honestly, we were very lucky that it wasnt 0-2 from his clueless decision to come out to the edge of the box when the attacker was off to the wing and our defenders were chasing... He is clueless. Actually, useless.

As far as attacking goes, yes this was a game where our defiency in scoring prowess was magnified. WE CANNOT SCORE. It has plagued us for many seasons. FOr some reason AEK players think that to score they have to WALK the ball into the mekri perioxi and shoot from point blank or one-on-one with the keeper to score. This has been our disease. I have always known it, but it becomes more clear during such obvious examples. We had 2 shots from outside the box yesterday. When the other team puts 9 guys in the box to defend, you CANNOT dribble around and pass around them in the box. Thats what we were doing.

Also, as I have posted before, we CANNOT score the EASY goals - the bunnies. Breakaways, one-on-ones with the keeper. We do not score them. After the game last night I went back and started to think about how many of these we have missed this season. Lakis by himself, has missed a minimum of 10 this season (4 in one game). Also remember that he was hurt for alot of the beginning of the season. Borbokis is another that misses those types of opportunities... My memory says around 6-7. Okkas has missed 4-5 (a couple were during CL play). Lymbe missed 3-4, but if I remember correctly was only during the time where he was out of form (in the beginning). Even if you take HALF of these missed chances and added them to our games, things would be alot different. If it were the case, last year we would have made the next round of the CL as well, if we could have scored the bunnies (especailly against GENK).

Well, all that is past now. Cant do anything about it. Should have, could have, would have...

I only hope Doumi can help them unlearn what they have learned.

I saw only the first half.......because it was announced at 02.00am Greek time....and although I put an extra tolererance.......they started the game about 40 minutes later.....

and I couldn't taped all.....but I will try to see the high lights this evening

To the most important scene....... the ball passed the line...but Kurios Euthimiadis could have given foul on the goalkeeper (though he didn't)......and we don't want such goals....... pantos tin perase olo kathara tin grammi.....

O kyrios Euthimiadis....lives very dangerous...this k.olo.fatsa.... kai na min mou pi kanenas pou den ta vlepi.........

1) sta prota lepta katharo foul apano ston Lybe (ligo e30 apa ta 16).......h fatsa...den ide tipota..... anti gia fould kai kitrini

2) Katharo foul mesa sta 16...apano ston Zagoraki.......paisete legi.....h K.olo.fatsa...

...omorfia pou exi to prosopo tou.......na min ton matiaksoune kai ta pontikia... (den milao gia ta 2a pontikia) ....

3) Pairni Kaifalia o Okkas ligo e30 apo ta 16i...pidai o Raquel....mesa apo ta 16i kateuthian sto soma tou....100% foul.......alla epidi to kontakt genike e30 apo ta 16i (as per FIFA rules August 2003).....den ine Penalty...alla katharo foul....paisete legi h

k.olo.fatsa....... na min mou pi kanenas ...pou den to ide.........

Eixe kai alles polles fasis pou mas adikise..... h fatsa tis notias merias..... mborouse na vgali polles kitrines ston proto hmixrono....alla tipota.....a sixtir...re pezenvengoglou.....

Aftos o pezenvengis htane kai sto 2-2 ston proto giro me ton PAO ....pes kai pes ta idia mas ekane......

Entaxi ida to match...ligo para pano...apo to 0-1........

In 2 hours they will show "Athlitiki Kyriaki"......watch it closely......

prota kani o mantraxalas tou panionou...foul apano ston Mora...ton kairo pou pai na kani antiepithesi...o Moras.... foul me kitrini epidi erxete apo piso..........pefti kato o Moras....xani thn mballa.... ekini tin stigmi mbeni mesa o Kreek me isiomeno (dangerous play)... podi....paisi mbala...alla ine epikindino paixnidi kai mbori na sfirixi..... alla prota h k.olo.fatsa....prepi na sfirixi foul apano ston Mora......giati o mantraxalas...mbeni apo piso anamesa sta podia tou ...ton xtipai prota sto podi ....kai ystera pairni mballa........ K.olo.fatsa afto ine foul....se oles tis politismenes xores..tou kosmou

alla dini foul yper Panionio ...kai me afto ...to vasoune to Goal

The freekick:

To efage o Mixailidis.....akoma kai pio mantariko......kai apo ton Bassina.......

epidi apo ta lo3a.....(gonia ton 16i).to efage apo tin dikia tou gonia.........

THEREFORE I M PREECHING HERE SINCE OVER 2 YEARS...THAT AEK HAS NOT ANY GOALKEEPERS..........

I could bring you 2 Goalkeepers from the 3rd Swiss Division, who are both better .....than Xiotis and Mixalilidis.....

Kai opos dixnoun ta pragmata....thn alli Kyriaki tha vali o Ntumitrescu.......sto terma.....to megalo talento tou Ellinikou Podosfairo....ton Xioti.......... Goalkeeper of the year....2002/2003......

Giati tha skefti o Roumanos....tin alli Kyriaki efage 3eftilismeno Freekick..apo ton Bassina.....(excuse me from 35 meters...se fiakatzidiko ypsos).......kai tora to efage lo3a....apo tin alli gonia tou 16.......mesa stin gonia tou......to ena 3eftilismeno....en touto.....Mantariko.....

I could bring you 2 Goalkeepers from the 3rd Swiss Division, who are both better .....than Xiotis and Mixalilidis.....

hey nothing wrong with the swiss 3rd division. or 5th for that matter....

i think Xiotis is a great keeper, but i havent seen his recent performance........

Archived