Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Valere Germain of Monaco is rumored.  I don't know much about him besides he's valued (according to TransferMarket) at $7M and is a CF.  

He scored 2 Goals against Fener a couple weeks ago vs Fener.

Just look at his first goal... reminds me of Klaus's tet-a-tet. The only difference is that the Frenchie scored and secured the playoffs for his team. Judging by his value and statistics on Transfermarkt he's probably too good to come to PAOK.

If Ivan can get him to us however, it would be a massive improvement.

The only thing we've heard about our targets is that they do not play like Klaus. Does anyone know if he fits that bill?

Also - Falcao is back from his loan over there, but I believe Monaco plays with two CFs. From what I gather, Germain was a regular starter there before his loan to Nice last year. Will be hard to pry him away if they don't make any big moves. The rest of their CFs seem to be either very very young, or Love (who just turned 32).

... rest of their CFs seem to be either very very young, or Love (who just turned 32).

Wow I didn't realize vagner love still played. I remember that 2011 match vs CSKA ... That was the same game that we got scored on by Necid : /

Also, aris was playing in Europe then. It seems like soooo long ago.

Edited by Bajewy
  • Like it 1

im not buying that someone is offering us nearly 1 million for Sabo

We have been linked to Vittek, the 34 year old Slovak striker. That seems like a signing of seasons gone by, not at all in keeping with our signings this year. Need to look elsewhere if we actually want to improve on what we currently have in attack

• Like it 4

It looks like Lucas might be a done deal. That would yield us 9mm so far this offseason. Now use it to overpay for a striker, Michel.

Would be great if this happens.  The question is though, who is out there that is a clear upgrade on Klaus that we can realistically get ?

In our quest for a CF we have a young Scandinavian in scope. No name revealed yet. And not crossing my mind. He is said to be experienced despite his age. And can be used as a winger.

Edited by Dutch Eagle