Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

• 2 weeks later...

A great vid indeed. What surprises me is that the goal of the Greek philosophers is clear off side. One would think that the guys from Monty Python, coming from the birthplace of football, would have made another chapter in arguing about that.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I just realised that I will miss the games with AEK and Olympiacos due to being in Paris and Dublin respectively. Alas my girlfriend is not yet trained to consider PAOK before making plans. Does anybody know if and where entire games are uploaded?

• 3 weeks later...

Δεν ξέρω πόσοι είστε μπασκετικοί. Εγώ σίγουρα δεν είμαι, αλλά η καρδιά μου πονάει όταν βγαίνει ο Μπάνε και λέει ότι αν δεν βρεθεί λύση το καλοκαίρι ο ίδιος φεύγει και η ομάδα ουσιαστικά διαλύεται.

Μόλις μπήκα και έριξα ένα 50ευρω. Αν είστε σε φάση, ρίξτε κι εσείς κάτι για τον ΠΑΟΚ μας!

https://paokbcstore.gr/paokbcstore/keeppaokalive/

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

all 100,000 of us

... well if that is the case sign him up to our forum.

But then again according to some people round here you don't even exist.

It will be chilly but IMO it's always a great time to go to San Francisco. Great town. And unless you're going to go hiking or something, I don't think the weather will be an issue (besides, it can get miserable pretty much year-round there anyway).