Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

Fenerbahce will not renew the option for Pelkas and he will become a free agent at the end of the season. Currently is on loan at Hull City.

Could there be a return to PAOK in the cards? He is 29 years old.

• 3 weeks later...

Koutsias with his first goal for Chicago yesterday. He scored the equalizer in '89 after being subbed in in '80. The opponent was Atlanta United. International Giorgos Giakoumakis plays there and scored 2 goals in just one half. FT 3-3 btw.

• 2 weeks later...

The peponi-head promoted with Almere City in the Netherlands. He is assistant manager at this in 2001 founded club. The club is from the the newest province Flevoland (1986). First it was sea (called Zuiderzee) that was turned into a lake (IJsselmeer) and afterwards land and the 12th province. 

3 hours ago, pash said:

I love that you can call him that and I instantly know who you're talking about

I can't remember his name but I know who he is just by the description

Edited by Nea Bafra
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember Amr Warda?

Well he signed a new contract with Casablanca from Morocco earlier this month, but only 13 days later he was kicked out of the team for not showing up at practices and checking himself into a hospital without informing the team.

• Haha 2

Hahahaha I saw he had moved to Morocco but did not expect this (lol). I wish you could bet on player breakdowns. Bet on Warda burning bridges and El Kaddouri getting hurt; you'll never go broke.