Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

And here I thought Nikolakopoulos' editorials for Sport-FM were unbiased reports on the virtue that is OSFP.

Reaper, you already know I don't really take this stuff too seriously...it is funny seeing these things in foreign papers, regardless of who's writing it...the paper DID decide to publish it.

Honestly, I can't stand any articles written by fans, who try to act like their team is clean, and only Oly, or PAOK, or PAO or AEK or whoever has dirt on them.   Nikolakopoulos and that other "Ante Geia" buffoon are perfect examples.  Also, a few of the stories from Metro and Arena written by some people I can't recall.....and pretty much anything coming out of the Green newspaper, lol.  

The 2016-2017 Superleague seaosn will start on August 20, 2016 and will end on April 30, 2017.

Play-offs will take place between May 10 - 28, 2017

The draw will take place on July 11, 2016

whatever they do, next year we will spank them !  B)

Does anyone of you guys follow Raptopoulos? I know it's just a conspiracy... but he actually thinks that either AEK or PAOK will benefit from the EPO elections in october and that gavros reign will end.

Just look at gavros. Roberto as one of their best players has left the team. Marinakis is interested in buying an English football club. And now the fasaries with their coach. I guess he could be actually right.

However, I rather think that it would be AEK who wins the title race. I just can't imagine us to break the POK.

Raptopoulos is a clown who will do anything for the numbers. On top of that he plays it very anti-PAOK in order to get reaction from the "provata".  Compared to the other BS on radio he is quite entertaining.

The EPO kseftila continues. Today was the deadline that FIFA told EPO to set up an ethics committee to clean up the corruption et EPO. Girtzikis and Co. just ignored them. As a result FIFA is now threatening to either take over running the day to day things at EPO or going to extreme and kick EPO out of FIFA. basically we are again looking at Grexit from FIFA.

The hypocrite Girtzikis trying to kiss ass despite the fact that only couple years ago he and his buddy Sarris were backstabbing Santos right after a successful showing at the World Cup.

fer.png?itok=QWkKFAkH

• Like it 1

Yes, apparently all UEFA members were provided tickets.

I don't really like Girtzikis but it's more of a perception.

I'm losing a level of respect for SDNA though. They have a very clear bias and agenda and they seem to love SYRIZA. Whenever they go on a rant about EPO or Girtzikis I switch off.

• 2 weeks later...

Olympiakos drew 0-0 at home vs Vitor's new team. Hopefully they remain this week for the Super League. May be our big chance after all. Hopefully we don't have an Anastasiadis-style decline (yet again).