Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Levadiakos

cyberfish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't find a link on the net to see the game :(

Satisfying to get 3 points but last years PAO would have probably won by a similar score. I was to see PAO tear a team up for once! How did Rukavina, Gabriel & Ninis play?

Gabriel was ok.....Rukavina was good.....should look to have him feature more i think....Ninis didnt get much time, because PAO basically quit playing 2nd half......way to apologize for the disgrace in Cyprus, with another half assed 45 mins because fans dont see enough of that.

If a meteor hits Vyntra BTW, I will rent out a bar, and buy beers all around- even for the OSFP fan members.

I liked the prospect of a very creative second CM. Ivanschitz adds another dimension bringhing the ball forward from defense and with the option to move aggressively down the left or into the box.

Salpi, Mattos, Ivan were excellent. Roukavina had some very brilliant moments and it was nice to see him score. He had a better game when he was in the center and moved as a second forward. He was not as good when he moved to the left wing. Spyro had an excellent game and so did Sariegi (although he had no real opponent). Gabriel was conservative and looked really slow tracking down opponents down the line. Vintra had mostly errant passes beyond two meters and Cleyton had his ups and downs. Tzorvas was never tested and the one time Levadiakos came close he showed good positioning and reflexes. Ninis and Christodoulopoulos contributed to the second half collapse.

I don't have much to add to Cyber's comments (damn you!). Just a couple of points:

I liked:

- Ruka as a second FW not only because he is good with the ball and finishes well but also because he has the height and the passion to give us some good hustle there.

- Salpi and Iv for the usual reasons.

- Mattos because he proved me right: he is one of a kind when he plays as a lone DM in front of the two CBs.

- Tzorvas because he was talking to the defence all the time.

- Cleyton because when he is not the only creative midfielder he finds the space to cause some problems. Otherwise, he is just not good enough.

- Gabriel because, although he had some bad moments, he seems to finally get it. And that could give us a good RB.

- Vintra because he sent a message to the experts on the stands.

I didn't like:

- Spyro because, despite his good overall game, his crosses were crap.

- Sousa because he doesn't get it.

- Lazaros because he needs to work a loooooot if hes is to succeed at PAO.

- Ninis because he talks too much, he asks for the ball too much and he doesn't move into channels any more. Give and go boy! But I still love him of course.

- Madona because if OSFP don't win we would be going to Toumba as SL leaders and that would make it a different game.

- Madona again because she slept with so many people but not with me.

That's all. I 'm off to the Freshers' welcome drinks - no, I 'm anything but a fresher I 'm afraid.

So you have players complaining about Cate tactics (Goumas and Gilberto) WOW, what a surprise. Drakos already you want to get rid of Gilberto and Moon, that makes a lot of sense after they've been a part of this team for about 2 months. By the way, they play different positions and they're 2 totally different players. Good we got a win today; nice goal by Salpi and I really hope Rukavina woke Cate up. I don't see what the big deal is w/ Souza.

Drakos already you want to get rid of Gilberto and Moon, that makes a lot of sense after they've been a part of this team for about 2 months. By the way, they play different positions and they're 2 totally different players.

What on earth are you reading? :blink:

I like Madona because she slept with everyone and spared me.

So it was you she spared... Anyway, we can only assume that it would be an interesting experience. Kind of like Darko I guess: ugly and annoying maybe but he scores. Btw, every time I go to drinky-dos like that I miss the Oktoberfest days. Though I think Athinaios should switch to radler because I got work to do in the morning.

oloi pou fonazete gia ton nini... den vlepete oti to paidei pernaei kairo nteformarismatos?? give him some time..

very happy with tzorva!!! finally... kai i amina mou fanike pio peitharximeni simera.

Archived